Pitt vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reaper777
Two huge musclebound freaks

who wins?

rotiart
Classic destroys PITT.

Reaper777
I think he could win but it wouldnt be easy.

DickBlazer
pitt can put juggs down.
indestructible and unbeatable are not the same

Metalmanx
Classic Juggernaut, definitely.

Rewmac
Juggernaut

montrel7
This is difficult. They are both nigh indestructible so you have to go on willpower and lack of reason. Juggy has been one to go ballistic but overall he is just a guy who despises certain people and doesn't want to stop (like when you gotta go pee realllllll bad). But Pitt is unreal and more a monster. I would go for Pitt.

ThePittman

Metalmanx

Reaper777

SuperChangeling
Pitt loses.

nimbus006
Anyone have any info or scan on Pitt?

ThePittman
The problem is that Classic Juggernaut can not die by physical means so no matter what damage that Pitt did he would heal from it including ripping off his head.

Reaper777
Originally posted by ThePittman
The problem is that Classic Juggernaut can not die by physical means so no matter what damage that Pitt did he would heal from it including ripping off his head.

I forgot about that, yeah juggy would win.

Reaper777
It would still be a long fight, and a good one at that.

golem370
Unless Pitt can plus some Powerful Magic or Powerful Telepathic powers out of his AZZ he lose eventually

Reaper777
Originally posted by golem370
Unless Pitt can plus some Powerful Magic or Powerful Telepathic powers out of his AZZ he lose eventually

yep

MJOILNIR
I like both characters, Ill admit I like Juggs more but In all honesty Juggs would eventually win. A lot of people hate him for it but he is for all intents and purposes indestructable. You know what else he has been that way from the get. He hasnt had umptine power ups thru the years like other characters, he's just the Juggernaut plain and simple.

ThePittman
I would love to see this fight since they are two of my favorite characters but it still comes down to
juggernaut2 > pitt

Reaper777
I would love to see this fight since they are two of my favorite characters but it still comes down to
juggernaut2 > pitt

ME 2

Whittdawg92
who's Pitt?

Reaper777
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
who's Pitt?

a total bad@$$

Whittdawg92
what comics? like a link er something?

Reaper777
image comics, i think

Reaper777
http://www.fullbleed.com/Posse.htm

no its full bleed studios
here's a link to the character bios smokin'

Whittdawg92
although albiet a short bio, I don't knowmuch about him, so I say stalemate, cz he seems like hulk in a manner.

zbucsz
yeah looks like HULK if he had claws i see that they fought who won?

Reaper777
Stale mate, but it was a cross over, if they had both been marvel, hulk would have got his @$$ handed to him. Happy Dance laughing

Reaper777
Originally posted by Reaper777
Stale mate, but it was a cross over, if they had both been marvel, hulk would have got his @$$ handed to him. Happy Dance laughing

It was prof. hulk too, it would have been way better if it had been Pitt vs. Savage Hulk.

KillAll
hmmm, usually when dealing with the juggernaut you have to bring something more than physical might (classic juggernaut that is). i cant see this guy dealing out anything that thor/hulk (even war)/d'spayre(whom used magic and still couldnt stop juggernaut) or a list of other players couldnt do. they all have one thing in common. they couldnt stop juggernaut. i dont think this guy can either.

stay super

ThePittman
A little bit more about his history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitt_%28comic%29

Apolloknight
A little bit more about his history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitt_%28comic%29

Pitt seems like a cool mutha$#(!. Even tho he losses this fight, it would be a good one however.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Pitt seems like a cool mutha$#(!. Even tho he losses this fight, it would be a good one however.
yep

Whittdawg92
Pitt looks alot like devil hulk....hmmm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.