Supreme(Image) vs Thor(Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Supreme has his universe's Mjolnir and Thor has his.

Wolverine2006
Those of u who dont know who Supreme is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_(comics)

K3VIL
I remember the scans of Supreme VS Thor of his Universe.
That Thor wasn't even able to fly.He was strong, durable, but could just leap very far.His hammer was just emitting lightning and not showed other powers.
Real Thor take this.

Juntai
Supreme utilises his million man army of supreme bots, and the supreme belt, and the supeme ray gun, and then blindsides him with supreme powers and supreme intelligence.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Juntai
Supreme utilises his million man army of supreme bots, and the supreme belt, and the supeme ray gun, and then blindsides him with supreme powers and supreme intelligence.

sure

Validus
Average showings of both has Thor whooping his ass. Supreme at his best was basically Pre-Crisis Superman though.

UniOmni
I really wish people would get a new character archetype and powerset to copy.
Even if not that much, at least give the most powerful hero spot to somebody else in their universe!! (Read- Not another Superman clone!!)
Have you no imagination?!
I mean damn!
I gotta live with DC constantly sucking for kryptonian manjuice, but Wildstorm and Image too??

Show some damn creativity!!
Make a guy/girl with a dynamic powerset, that doesn't make for hitting things hard.

jasofisc
I agree with validus about their average showings. And on the average I think thor is more powerfull. However supreme was a crazy mother and would rip out thor's eyes if he thought he had too. Or bite his face off if things were going bad. If this was best showing agenst beast showing it would be thor having to depend on his fighing ablities to survive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.