carnage and vemon vs hulk . The world need help can these two do it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loosecano
can vemon and carnage take down the hulk?

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by loosecano
can vemon and carnage take down the hulk?

Ha no.

montrel7
i gotta admit.. I LOVE VENOM... but him and carnage couldn't take HULK down. They are still symbiotes and they do feel pain easily. A thunderclap will resonate so loud they will fly off their host. He just does a CLAP! and grabs them slinging them into space like a slingshot.

Priest
no they will loose

lilnutta12
only fire effects carnage i think,

and if them to jump onto him they could merge

loosecano
thurderclap would only effect vemon. Beside the thunderclap only work in one direction when does it so one of them could easily sneek up behind him.

Soljer
I may be mistaken, but - didn't Venom go toe to toe with the Hulk once?

Big Sexy
Actually Venom has also developed a semiimmunity to sonics. They still hurt but no where near as bad as they used to.

Big Sexy
entering hulks body would be there best tactic. It wont kill him but he will damn sure know somethings not right.

Accel
Developing a resistance to sonics doesn't matter. 95% of the people who have been greatly affected by the thunder clap never even had a special weakness against loud noises to begin with, just ordinary human tolerance. It can still still shock them into submission, or blow them away with the force of a hurricane.

Reaper777
I love venom and carnage, but hulk takes this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.