Whos a bigger Jerk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DRAKONS
Norington or Davj

Pirates= Love
Norington is a jerk
davy is heartbroken

LovelyOne
Norington..He's a sly bastard where as Davy J is pretty much in your face evil so theres no wondering what side he is on.

DRAKONS
I actualy think nOrington too

jessigem
ditto.
norrington is pompous
davy jones can play the organ with his tentacles.

Lady_Depp
haha yepp norrington hes jus plain annoyin hehehehe wheres davy j is heartbroken and a gud musicain hahaha wink

jessigem
but only with his tentacles. i don't think he'd be able to play with his hands. his fingers are too chubby.

LovelyOne
Its a neat trick,,he can play it with no hands..what other pirate can do that ay?

SAVVVVVVVYYY!

jessigem
what other pirate has tantacles? FOR A BEARD?!
but he plays really good. i like the song in the locket better though.

LovelyOne
yeh that song is the shiznet big grin

jessigem
popeye's chicken is the shiznet. laughing out loud

ESB -1138
Originally posted by DRAKONS
Norington or Davj

Norrington.

Davy is heartbroken and Norrington just screwed up his life and because of that he hates everyone now. Besides Davy only finds people who are dead/dieing and gives them a choice whether to live or die.

DRAKONS
a real Angel hehe

Quincy Archer
I think Elizabeth is the biggest jerk.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
I think Elizabeth is the biggest jerk.

She used Jack's emotions and then left her for dead. Now that's a real lady for ya. roll eyes (sarcastic)

katelovespirate
norrington is a bitter man. but he pretends to be good. davy jones is evil and knows it and shows it. so i would say norrington, cause he is a fake.

DRAKONS
Yea so it means Davj-angel
Elizabet-vampire

jessigem
elizabeth isn't even a choice here. . . . . . . .
davy jones= angel
norrington = shit lol

ESB -1138
Originally posted by DRAKONS
Yea so it means Davj-angel
Elizabet-vampire

That's Elizabeth for ya. She acts like she has morals and what nots but then she'll leave ya for the big fishy.

Quincy Archer
Well to be honest, Norrington is like...the only real "good guy"

Don't get me wrong, the best guy characters are of course Jack and Will, but lets face it...they are pirates. Jack betrays his friends, sends people to death, not to mention he's a PIRATE! Elizabeth ( eek! ) Kills Jack and has a crush on someone OTHER than her fiance

Norrington just wants his job back. Had his crush stolen from him. His life was ruined because of Sparrow, and he just wants to redeem himself.

lady_captinjack
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Well to be honest, Norrington is like...the only real "good guy"

Don't get me wrong, the best guy characters are of course Jack and Will, but lets face it...they are pirates. Jack betrays his friends, sends people to death, not to mention he's a PIRATE! Elizabeth ( eek! ) Kills Jack and has a crush on someone OTHER than her fiance

Norrington just wants his job back. Had his crush stolen from him. His life was ruined because of Sparrow, and he just wants to redeem himself.

ok u do have some good points but i still think norrigton is the worse out of all of them.

katelovespirate
me too. norrington is a skank. i like him better when he is drunk and stuff, but still... in the first movie he was diamond, but he is a broken man with no feelings anymore. he doesnt seem to mind betraying everyone in a single fell swoop.

jessigem
and davy jones is by far the MOST heartbroken person in the movie. and norrington didn't seem to have a problem giving his heart to the stupid cutler just to save his own ass and be REDEEMED into his old position.

Quincy Archer
Originally posted by jessigem
and davy jones is by far the MOST heartbroken person in the movie. and norrington didn't seem to have a problem giving his heart to the stupid cutler just to save his own ass and be REDEEMED into his old position.

Oh yeah, pardon Norrington for stealing the heart of the most evil pirate there is. How many friggin people did he kill and torture in that movie? Oh yea, but Norrington is much more evil for trying to get his job back. He should rot in hell roll eyes (sarcastic)

sweet_kat22
lol you people always make me laugh , Norrington- Jerk
Elizabeth - Bi*** thats the word for her. Exactly what I said in the theater "You bi***!!"

choosewisely
cry i'm not swearing at jack

wud be norry

JacksPearl
that's a toughie...Davy killed Jack...Norrington was a lying pirate all along...

Norrington. I dunno....Jack & Bootstrap's life are a hell of alot more important than Norrington's reputation. Norrington was really cool in the first movie, turns out he's a yellow bastard.

evilm0nki3
Jack seems like a jerk sometimes but he's isn't really being a jerk.

Does that make sense?

vegaofthelyre
I .. kinda liked poor Davy Jones. stick out tongue

I'm glad that they gave him some kind of backstory/love interest because it lends that much more depth and complexity to his character. And I felt bad, looking at him, because I could see why his love turned out to be a tragic one. He's a rather odd looking.. man/creature. And the thing I didn't understand about him was that he has tentacles like a squid, yet has the crustaceous claws of a crab or lobster(??) Think about it, even if he wanted to kiss his lassie, he would probably slime her, and even if he wanted to hold her hand, he would only cut/hurt her.

Now that i think of it, Norry is a Jerk but Davy is just misunderstood! Look at how he plays the organ so beautifully and with such feeling. He's like a sea-born Edward Scissor hands sad

Smaug
i totally agree with LovleyOne's first comment. But I still HATE Davy J for KILLING JACK!!! *seethes*
and GO SWEET_CAT22!!!
yea, im just backing othere ppl up cos every1 else had sed my views :P lol

replying 2 vegaofthelyre= But now that you say that about Davy, i fell reeeeeally sorry 4 him!! sad POOR DAVY! (omg, im so mucked up...)

jessigem
droolioyour sig is so. . . . . . droolio

anyways, i always felt kinda bad for davy jones. even though he killed jack it's still kinda sad that everything goes wrong for him. and he only killed jack because jack owed him his soul.

LovelyOne
Norrington is seriously REALLY crafty...

jessigem
you say crafty
i say big fat backstabbing dirty fake pirate who wants to get his old job back so he can wear a powder white wig big grin

sorry for being so harsh. he actually seems like an alright person in real life.big grin just in the movie i hate him.

LovelyOne
LOL^^ He looks like an "icecream" in his own words,,

He also fools around with what he knows about Jack/Liz to try and win her back..

katelovespirate
i started liking him again at the end of 2. that was some nice betrayal action.
i have a theory he is going to bargain with EITC to get Liz, lol.

LovelyOne
OHH^ good thinking... maybe he will use his knowledge of how Liz/Jack feel about eachother to his advantage later on with the EITC..maybe put Liz in deliberate danger or maybe the other way round..

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
Jack seems like a jerk sometimes but he's isn't really being a jerk.

Does that make sense?
Noo Jack isnt a Jerk hes just drunk and well hi prety much looks for himself more than for others

Kayne Archeron
Davey's just doin his job, Norrington is a scumbag
Norrington = jerk

Jack of Blades
Cant argue about that

Kiera_Knightley
Both beacuse Davy summand the kracken which eat Captin Jackboxedand Norrington because he took the heart.Thats what I think atleast.

katelovespirate
everyone is just trying to survive in this crazy mixed up world. i'd give the main jerk title to Beckett, who was the cause of all of Jack's troubles to begin with.

ANTI BECKETT!!!!! smile

Jack of Blades
Or you coud give the main jerk to Barbossa.He mutinied aaisnt jack took his ship,his money,levt him stranded and thaks to that jack well a litle not right in the head

jessigem
i would. . . . . . . if Barbossa wasn't so cool!!! big grin i don't know why, but i like Barbossa. him and jack are so crafty. you could have fun just watching them argue back and forth. plus, barbossa has a monkey.happy

good point about Beckett though. i've never really thought of him as a jerk before because he wasn't in the movie that long. BUT HE CANCELLED A WEDDING!!!! that is just about the worst thing you could do when you put it together with: using will's loves for liz to get jack, wanting jack so he could kill him, and bargaining with the heart to give norrington his job back. so i guess norrington and beckett are tied. or maybe beckett is ahead. i've lost count. wacko

katelovespirate
norrington is kinda hott. So i think Beckett is ahead as worst jerk.

Yeah i like barbossa too. he and jack are very similar. they have amazing chemistry--- their characters foil each other so nicely in the 1st one... the way they play off each other. its great. smile

katelovespirate
and i like the fact of jack having to get saved by barbossa

jessigem
laughing out loud me too. something like Barbossa reaches down his hand to pull jack out of the dead kraken and then when jack's out he sees his face and he just says "oh bugger" and barbossa just smiles his smirky smile.

katelovespirate
OOOOOOOOOOO i have one---- maybe Barbossa will kidnap Lizzy again and trade her to Jack for the pearl!!!! smile lol

jessigem
hmm....maybe

Jack of Blades
The Pearl was destroyed.Well meybe someone will sell his sole to Davj or someone else to get it but i doubt it

jessigem
yeah that's what i was thinking. after they steal the heart back from beckett(which they probably will) then they can go to davy jones and tell him to raise the pearl AGAIN. then they can tell him to give jack his soul back and they'll all live happpily ever after. except for liz who will be given to sao feng sometime during these events.

Jack of Blades
bawling

jessigem
don't worry. either Will or Jack is probably gunna save her. they can't just leave her to die.

LovelyOne
Its interesting that the EITC have the heart and Will seems pretty ok working for them in this movie..

jessigem
Will working for the EITC?!

Jack of Blades
WTF!?is EITC!?

katelovespirate
east india trading company. Beckett's company. the ones that began the slave trade... and the start of corporate business. blech.

Jack of Blades
OOO right,right.That gibss dude you the company owner guy i a real ass

LovelyOne
lol^^

Norrington is the bigger jerk because he pretended to do the heroic thing for the trio but totally stabbed them all in the back laughing out loud At least beckett is up front about the whole thing..

Jack of Blades
I woud call it Vengence

jessigem
and the worst part is, none of them know that norrington is the one who took the heart yet. they just think that jack lost it.

Jack of Blades
Yea thats prety bad.And interesting how will they know it in the Third movie

katelovespirate
no they know Norrington had it--- he took the chest to draw everyone off them so the rest of them could go back to the pearl... basically, they think Norrington died and Jones has his heart back.
they dont realize they have to fight jones and the eitc yet

Jack of Blades
WEll looks they will have alitle surprise in the trhird movie or we will have a surprise.

willofthewisp
I'd say Davy was the biggest jerk. In the first movie, Norrington was just doing his job, and also gave up Liz putting her happiness before his. And in the next one, he does betray them all, but was he ever really on their side to begin with? He lives to work. Remember how when he holds the compass in the first movie it points to Jack. He loves capturing pirates and enforcing justice. He doesn't want innocent people to be victimized by them.
But Davy will pick up anyone on the ship and enslave them or kill them. It doesn't matter if they're pirate or not. He might shed a tear or two for separating Will and Liz, but he doesn't spare Will, and the whole reason he's in the movie is to COLLECT SOMEONE'S SOUL! He was hurt, but he became a monster.

diddly-dum
willofthewisp,...
I'm saying diddo to yours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.