Runner vs Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Battles in space.. who wins?

rotiart
Ion.

General Kon-El
Ion

Psyquis52
2 votes for Ion and 1 for Runner by me.

Demonic Phoenix
RENNUR POOHW LLIW NOI

Hint: read from right to left.

Broly92
Current or Classic
Newer Ion -Then Runner wins
Classic Ion- Runner is owned

Validus
Current incarnation has done nothing to say either way.

Broly92
Originally posted by Validus
Current incarnation has done nothing to say either way.
Runner owned Surfer easily

MJOILNIR
Runner could take most any GL one on one I think but dosnt Ion have all the gl's energy or somesuch??

Validus
Originally posted by Broly92
Runner owned Surfer easily
So? 2 or 3 issues later he was defeated when Surfer and Nova tossed him and the rest of the Elders into a black hole so lets not try and act like golden boy is all powerful.

Furthermore, Silver Surfer at the time wasn't being written as powerful as he usually was. Either way, I doubt Surfer has more power than Kyle even with his recent upgrade.

Broly92
So? 2 or 3 issues later he was defeated when Surfer and Nova tossed him and the rest of the Elders into a black hole so lets not try and act like golden boy is all powerful.

Furthermore, Silver Surfer at the time wasn't being written as powerful as he usually was. Either way, I doubt Surfer has more power than Kyle even with his recent upgrade.
Runner beats Current Ion
Classic Ion will totally destroy him

P.s. just because you think Surfer was writtren bad dosn't make it true

rotiart

So Surfer one on one lost to runner.

Surfer with help beat runner.
nice laughing

Validus
Runner beats Current Ion
Classic Ion will totally destroy him

You keep repeating that like a broken record. Because Runner beat the Surfer and later lost that means he beats a guy who has direct access to two nearly limitless energy sources? I'm not seeing that.

Validus
Originally posted by rotiart
So Surfer one on one lost to runner.

Surfer with help beat runner.
nice laughing
With help from Nova and they beat all of the Elders. Call me crazy but that kind of evens it out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92
With help from Nova and they beat all of the Elders. Call me crazy but that kind of evens it out. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Thats whats called P.I.S.
You keep repeating that like a broken record. Because Runner beat the Surfer and later lost that means he beats a guy who has direct access to two nearly limitless energy sources? I'm not seeing that.
Oh and good job taking the last part of what I said to make your point seem right clap lamo

Validus
Thats whats called P.I.S.

Oh and good job taking the last part of what I said to make your point seem right clap lamo
Good job repeating the same lines over and over as if it means anything to this fight. Happy Dance

And just because you think it's PIS doesn't make it PIS. smile

rotiart
Even THANOS has some difficulty fighting 1 elder. Your saying 2 guys beat them all?!

PIS PIS PIS CIS CIS PIS PIS CIS PIS.

Admit it for what it was.
thats like spiderman beating firelord and you know it.

Validus
Originally posted by rotiart
Even THANOS has some difficulty fighting 1 elder. Your saying 2 guys beat them all?!

PIS PIS PIS CIS CIS PIS PIS CIS PIS.

Admit it for what it was.
thats like spiderman beating firelord and you know it.
Thanos has trouble with who? Power Gem Champion in a fist fight? So would anyone.

It was a black hole. Black holes have affected people way higher up than the Elders who generally are only herald level anyway. In-Betweener used one on Galactus.

rotiart
I wish i had this comic just to read it. it has to be PIS. Elders are too powerful to be beaten so easily.

JOE NUNEZ
I think runner.tabletalk

rotiart
I think runner runs away.

Juntai
cosign^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.