Pitt vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flamboyant4Life
Battle!

Reaper777
Well this is one of the few times that i think pitt might be out done, I love Pitt, but thor is a total bad@$$.

Thor could deffinately take this, but Pitt might pull out a surprise victory.

Wolverine2006
No Pitt wuld win he beat Supreme, and Supreme is the guy that beat the Thor of Image comics

Reaper777
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
No Pitt wuld win he beat Supreme, and Supreme is the guy that beat the Thor of Image comics

Diddnt know about that, but that is the image Thor, it could be different with the Marvel Thor.

rotiart
Originally posted by Reaper777
Diddnt know about that, but that is the image thor, it could be different with the marvel thor

good call.

And pitt beat supreme??!!

good thing i stopped reading image comics a lonnnng time ago.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by rotiart
good call.

And pitt beat supreme??!!

good thing i stopped reading image comics a lonnnng time ago.

???????????

joesha28
Thor wins 7/10.

jasofisc
when Pitt beat supreme, supreme didn't have his powers they were striped away by a magneto rip off named Quantum. The only thing supreme had was thor's hammer. The thor rip off in image was a joke and didn't seem to have as many powers as marvel thor (godblast, energy absorption, God lightning ect...) Since Pitt's powers are dependent on the other guys anger, thor should win as long as he stays cool. If he gets enraged Pitt has a better chance of wining.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.