fantasic 4 villians vs galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
ok, its going down. the f4 villians vs the biggest baddie. 1 day of prep, no un, no doom absorbing his power. they fight on an abondoned planet and galactus is just zooming by until he sees a beam cum at his ship. so he gets out to take care of business.
so on the villians team we got:

dr doom
annihilus
blastaar- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/blastaar.htm
super skrull
kang

vs
normal galactus

annihilus gets the cosmic rod, and for some reason lets say they will work together, to defeat a greater threat.
the rest get all there normal equipment.

Psyquis52
Holy crap! If you give Doom and Kang a couple of minutes prep then they'll come up with something.

bigbran
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Holy crap! If you give Doom and Kang a couple of minutes prep then they'll come up with something. but this isnt an average person, plus they cant use the un or absorb gs power. and this is classic annihilus.

and i spelt the title wrong, it should say, fantastic 4 villians vs galactus.
just so you dont point it out. big grin

rotiart
Their normal equipment. Thanos has a time machine. So does kang.
they travel back in time to get the IG.

bigbran
thanos isnt in here. and they only have one day of prep, to try and steal the gems.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by bigbran
but this isnt an average person, plus they cant use the un or absorb gs power. and this is classic annihilus.

and i spelt the title wrong, it should say, fantastic 4 villians vs galactus.
just so you dont point it out. big grin No it isn't an average person. It's someone that Annihilus and Dr. Doom are very familiar with. Oh and look...

We have Kang to boot. Even one day of prep with these two working side by side is too much.

Grimm22
With one day of prep, Doom takes this on his own cool

Seriously Doom dosent have to steal his powers although he will do it whether you want to or not big grin

rotiart
thanos isnt in here. and they only have one day of prep, to try and steal the gems.

they have one day of prep..

On tuesday... they go into their time machine... travel back in time... do a few years worth of prep... travel back in time to tuesday 5 minutes after they left... have a few cappucinos.. and go fight.

Thanos isn't here. so what. they have prep. they can do other things. like travel back to galactus's ship when he came in through the big bang and was asleep... use kangs tech to gerririg it so that it stuns galactus for their entire fight.

its a time machine. 1 minute can equal and eternity.

bigbran
yes but this isnt no pussy galactus, that cums to earth, to lose.
this is a normal galactus, fed.
and hes not going down easy even with prep.
hell the only way there surviving some rounds, is with the sheilds.

Grimm22
yes but this isnt no pussy galactus, that cums to earth, to lose.
this is a normal galactus, fed.
and hes not going down easy even with prep.
hell the only way there surviving some rounds, is with the sheilds.

Doom goes back in time...

spends years building a device that will kill Galactus

Sends the device to the future before he left so that he isnt old shifty

and Doom wins big grin

bigbran
years. the time machine is ok, for getting something, but not for spending years.
ok lets scrap the time machine. cause im pretty sure doom has one too.
NO TIME MACHINES!!

rotiart
Galactus goes down to the planet. Kang detonates his ship. Superskrull calls in the entire Skrull Armada. Dr. Doom calls in his entire Heroes Reborn Armada. Annihilus calls in his entire Annihilation Armada. Kang uses his tech. They all fire on Galactus. All of Thanos's ships were used to kill a being twice Galactus's level....

Scenario two. Galactus goes down to earth... Kang and Doom go to the ship and rig it to siphon the energy off the planet, including galactus.

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
Galactus goes down to the planet. Kang detonates his ship. Superskrull calls in the entire Skrull Armada. Dr. Doom calls in his entire Heroes Reborn Armada. Annihilus calls in his entire Annihilation Armada. Kang uses his tech. They all fire on Galactus. All of Thanos's ships were used to kill a being twice Galactus's level....

Scenario two. Galactus goes down to earth... Kang and Doom go to the ship and rig it to siphon the energy off the planet, including galactus. i said no absorbing energy, what does that mean. and thanos has a massive army, and he used it to blow up the planet. and i thought he poisoned omega? confused

Psyquis52
Bad News mate. You put Dr. Doom and Kang alone against Galactus w/ prep then you'll find Galactus is going down. You give them Annihilus, Blastaar and Super Skrull to do their dirty work and it's pretty much a sure thing.

rotiart
i said no absorbing energy, what does that mean. and thanos has a massive army, and he used it to blow up the planet. and i thought he poisoned omega? confused

No you didn't. You said:

ok, its going down. the f4 villians vs the biggest baddie. 1 day of prep, no un, no doom absorbing his power . they fight on an abondoned planet and galactus is just zooming by until he sees a beam cum at his ship. so he gets out to take care of business.

So this is not doom absorbing his power. this is galactus's ship absorbing his own power not Doom. When Galactus was killed recently, they did it by using Galactus's own ship against him.

So now. What do you think THAT means roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
No you didn't. You said:

ok, its going down. the f4 villians vs the biggest baddie. 1 day of prep, no un, no doom absorbing his power . they fight on an abondoned planet and galactus is just zooming by until he sees a beam cum at his ship. so he gets out to take care of business.

So this is not doom absorbing his power. this is galactus's ship absorbing his own power not Doom. When Galactus was killed recently, they did it by using Galactus's own ship against him.

So now. What do you think THAT means roll eyes (sarcastic) whatever, but how are they going to be able to siphin his powers.

rotiart
The same way it happened before, by turn his machines against him.

bigbran
but hes not in his ship.

rotiart
yep. he was in his ship. when he was hit by the beam. he came down to the planet. they sneak on his ship and turn it on against him.

bigbran
yep. he was in his ship. when he was hit by the beam. he came down to the planet. they sneak on his ship and turn it on against him. hes got a clear view of them! he did see where the beam came from.

rotiart
ok, its going down. the f4 villians vs the biggest baddie. 1 day of prep, no un, no doom absorbing his power. they fight on an abondoned planet and galactus is just zooming by until he sees a beam cum at his ship. so he gets out to take care of business .

dr doom
annihilus
blastaar- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/blastaar.htm
super skrull
kang

vs
normal galactus

annihilus gets the cosmic rod, and for some reason lets say they will work together, to defeat a greater threat.
the rest get all there normal equipment.

he got out of his ship. they hijack it.
end of story.

bigbran
he got out of his ship. they hijack it.
end of story. then he destroys it. smile

rotiart
he's never done that before. As for people getting onto his ship before to take information. Those numbers include michael korvac, doom and surfer. and he's never stopped them or knew of them before. Galactus is powerful sure. He isn't all knowing. You're assuming he KNEW they were on the ship.

Nice trying to twist things your way. not happening. it is your thread so you can just keeping interjecting new rules til you win.

Lemme guess. new rule we can't use galactus's ship either.

Psyquis52
he's never done that before. As for people getting onto his ship before to take information. Those numbers include michael korvac, doom and surfer. and he's never stopped them or knew of them before. Galactus is powerful sure. He isn't all knowing. You're assuming he KNEW they were on the ship.

Nice trying to twist things your way. not happening. it is your thread so you can just keeping interjecting new rules til you win.

Lemme guess. new rule we can use galactus's ship either. Don't counter that big bran.

He baited you this time. If you play his game you'll be owned in no time.

rotiart
hey. first he gave us the possiblities to beat Galactus.
then one by one gave it away.

he was trying to turn this into a spite thread.

Psyquis52

he was trying to turn this into a spite thread.
Actually, I've only seen him take away one and attempt to take away the other.

I'm not against you.

Galactus gets owned. I was just trying to save a friend of mine from falling into a trap. wink

bigbran

he was trying to turn this into a spite thread. no im trying to make it a fight.

bigbran

Lemme guess. new rule we can't use galactus's ship either. no, when the fight was started, he came out of the ship to see, the people started on the planet, so i naturauly assumed that they would stand face to face, and now they somehow get by g, without him knowing, and doing something with his ship.

rotiart
a fight is where people can still lose. galactus loses with the right setup. hell he loses when he fights the ff4. he died when his own ship was used against him. hence. why it would be attempted again.

you won't let doom steal his power. fine
you won't let doom or kang time travel. fine.
You say his ship isn't accessible. fine.
You state its normal galactus.
Then you state its normal galactus, but normal is fed galactus to you. which means fed. which means full power eternity level. fine.

Have you noticed that each time i set up a plausible way for him to be beat, you just say you won't allow it? its just not fair bb. thats all i'm saying. And if it is full galactus. Noone is gonna be beating him short of an abstract.

rotiart
no, when the fight was started, he came out of the ship to see, the people started on the planet, so i naturauly assumed that they would stand face to face, and now they somehow get by g, without him knowing, and doing something with his ship.

um. prep. kang sets up holographic illusions on the planet. and when galactus ends up on the planet to check it out... they fly in behind him.

rotiart
Admit it. I beat you at your own game, and you were surprised. stick out tongue

Psyquis52
BB dude! I tried to keep you out of it, but there you go saying your the fastest gun in the west again!

bigbran
a fight is where people can still lose. galactus loses with the right setup. hell he loses when he fights the ff4. he died when his own ship was used against him. hence. why it would be attempted again.

you won't let doom steal his power. fine
you won't let doom or kang time travel. fine.
You say his ship isn't accessible. fine.
You state its normal galactus.
Then you state its normal galactus, but normal is fed galactus to you. which means fed. which means full power eternity level. fine.

Have you noticed that each time i set up a plausible way for him to be beat, you just say you won't allow it? its just not fair bb. thats all i'm saying. And if it is full galactus. Noone is gonna be beating him short of an abstract. i never said they couldnt acess his ship, i said theyd have to get by him first.
what gives you the idea that a full power is a fed galactus?
hmm, i was under the immpression that a full power galactus was him using his power, not because he ate! a weak galactus is the one that cums to earth, which he hasnt ate in a long time. now a normal galactus is one that isnt hungry, and doesnt need to eat.
this is just the galactus that we normally see, that doesnt need to eat. this is that one. hes been fed, but hes not using all his power.

and i thought a full power galactus was the one where he absorbs his world ship.

rotiart
Your right. I'm mistaken. Still a Full Galactus is not gonna be stopped by any earthlings.

rotiart
Actually whenever galactus is around, he's usually hungry. :P thats why we have stories with him in it.

So now you're saying galactus is still "on" his ship. but he's now outside of it? like that platform just barely outstretched.

Fine. Kang seeing the history of the past knows what he must do. Kang transfer's his mind into an adroid replica, while the other 4 engage Galactus. He then proceeds to use his advanced technology to steal all of the knowledge onboard to turn himself into a virtual god ala michael korvac. Doom does the same employing a doombat android body. Both engage Galactus on his level. and beat him. Happy?

bigbran
Admit it. I beat you at your own game, and you were surprised. stick out tongue no i wanted a fight where they would fight heads up. not ome pussy fight where thy have to cheat galactus out of a victory.
so your telling me that they dont stand a chance in a normal fight.

i thought this was a battle, not outsmart someone. so you call the time doom stole galactuss power, a battle?!?!?

hell id accept them using some created weapon to shoot g with. but when they have to sneak into his ship, it shows how much faith you have in the team.
hell i think they can fight him heads up w/o prep for some time. and with prep that would increase there chances greatly.

bigbran
Actually whenever galactus is around, he's usually hungry. :P thats why we have stories with him in it.

So now you're saying galactus is still "on" his ship. but he's now outside of it? like that platform just barely outstretched.

Fine. Kang seeing the history of the past knows what he must do. Kang transfer's his mind into an adroid replica, while the other 4 engage Galactus. He then proceeds to use his advanced technology to steal all of the knowledge onboard to turn himself into a virtual god ala michael korvac. Doom does the same employing a doombat android body. Both engage Galactus on his level. and beat him. Happy? better. but i mean the galactus, where nowhere it says he is hungry. the reason they show him eat all the time is because it adds a fight.
and i mean he left his ship, but hes standing in front of it. ready to fight.

rotiart
Get from point A to point B.

Only 1 day of prep. Annihilus gets his rod, the rest only their normal equipment. They are on a planet.

So no strategy allowed either???

spite thread. good job.

Psyquis52
*grabs bag of popcorn and sits down. Throws another bag at Joe Nunez*

See what I told you. I bet these two keep going for another page at least.

bigbran
Get from point A to point B.

Only 1 day of prep. Annihilus gets his rod, the rest only their normal equipment. They are on a planet.

So no strategy allowed either???

spite thread. good job. roll eyes (sarcastic) no it isnt. a strategy would be good, but you were explaining it like they could just walk by and get into his ship. i was explaining why they couldnt do that. and saying that its a fight not a "all of the sudden where in his ship"
and your saying they have a walk in the park. and what are they going to do in his ship anyway? suck his power? use the ship against him? do tell, all you said is they get into the ship and win. this isnt mario!

rotiart
remember what michael korvac did???
he snuck on his ship, galactus didn't even know, hooked himself up, downloaded all of the information, and became a time-traveling reality altering god.

With the other 3 distracting Galactus. Those 2 sneak on to download, telling the other three of course they are going to set off a bomb of sorts, but in reality are gaining vast knowledge of the universe.

And i'm sorry, but I am not writing you a minute by minute play of everything.

rotiart

You got your next page. stick out tongue

i doubt we get past this one. i go home from work in 20 minutes. wink

bigbran
remember what michael korvac did???
he snuck on his ship, galactus didn't even know, hooked himself up, downloaded all of the information, and became a time-traveling reality altering god.

With the other 3 distracting Galactus. Those 2 sneak on to download, telling the other three of course they are going to set off a bomb of sorts, but in reality are gaining vast knowledge of the universe.

And i'm sorry, but I am not writing you a minute by minute play of everything. yes thats a lot better.
but do they finish it before g finishes off the other 3, and figures out, that doom and kang are gone.

rotiart
Well superskrull could distract Galactus for a while with the variety of powers he has. Blaastar and Annihilus. Especially Anni with his rod. could both galactus. Although Galactus is rather powerful, he isn't quick. or does he usually do finishing moves to begin with. Unless of course he's fighting greater powers. Galactus tends to use cis against weaker foes like FF4. So why not these 5. He'll drag out the fight. and in the end. the two mechs gain ultimate power, and defeat galactus. they split up dominion of time and space in half :P

bigbran
and after end up killing each other.
and if g tried, he would kill the f4 like nothing, and marvel doesnt want that...

Priest
Doom steals the Ulitmate Nuliffier from Reed, and usess it on Galactus...Game Over

bigbran
Originally posted by Priest
Doom steals the Ulitmate Nuliffier from Reed, and usess it on Galactus...Game Over no un! and i thought g had the un. confused

rotiart
No UN. But admit it. I win.

bigbran
No UN. But admit it. I win. i never said that, i just wanted fight, and it finnaly happened. how did you win.
i never said galactus would win, now did i?

rotiart
nope. you just kept trying to say that every scenario was not valid for this reason or another. And even tried to go against things even you stated until finally you even upped the power level of the character.

But obviously a debate isn't what you wanted. you wanted something childish. here it is. you denounced everything that could win. not for any valid reason. only to create something spiteful. you said these characters have access to things they normally have access to. But then you took it away. You did everything possible to tip things in your favor, and try to say doom team loses. Guess what. its still possible. its your thread. do what what you want with it. cause right now its a pile shit

bigbran
nope. you just kept trying to say that every scenario was not valid for this reason or another. And even tried to go against things even you stated until finally you even upped the power level of the character.

But obviously a debate isn't what you wanted. you wanted something childish. here it is. you denounced everything that could win. not for any valid reason. only to create something spiteful. you said these characters have access to things they normally have access to. But then you took it away. You did everything possible to tip things in your favor, and try to say doom team loses. Guess what. its still possible. your thread. what what you want with it. cause right now its a pile shit no i made the scenario actully have a chance of galactus winning. no i didnt go against anything i said, your spending too much time argueing with galactis storm. i took away the time machine because, thats not even a win. i argued because you made it seem like they could easily get into the ship.
i wanted a debate, but i didnt want shit ways to win. yes what a way to win, lets go get the un, lets get the ig. no i wanted g to stand a chance. but you didnt want that.
in my favor!?!?! howso, i never said who would win, and who would lose. when did i try to make any team lose. i wanted a character that jobs a lot to stand a chance.
if its a pile of shit then why are you here?
i wanted to have some people cum in here, and say g wins, then another couple of people say, why? then the debate.
or doom wins. and then a debate.
but your trying to make the team win no matter what. i could have just said, no prep, and see what happens there, but no, i didnt, because i wanted a thread. not galactis every second sentence.

superbatman86
Galactus fighting with a fraction of what he should fight at wins.Normal"The Origanal Jobber"Galactus would somehow be out smarted and saved by the F4.

bigbran
Originally posted by superbatman86
Galactus fighting with a fraction of what he should fight at wins.Normal"The Origanal Jobber"Galactus would somehow be out smarted and saved by the F4. no jobbing.

lilnutta12
apoc looses after a bit

lilnutta12
i mean to say galactus

Tron
years. the time machine is ok, for getting something, but not for spending years.
ok lets scrap the time machine. cause im pretty sure doom has one too.
NO TIME MACHINES!!

Pretty sure? Doom is the innovater of time machines in Marvel.wink

I wouldn't doubt it. Still, it's pretty entertaining.laughing out loud

rotiart
Sigh. Okay. Bigbran I like you cause you're a very good debater. But you're tying my hands here. I was not insinuating that my options are the end all, be all, we win outright scenarios. They are the scenarios that give my team a chance. I didn't say we win 10/10 with it. I'm trying to say I have a chance of winning.

No disrespect BB. Sorry if you took it this way. It wasn't easy coming up with scenarios for me to feel like you took those chances away. Even with. I was thinking we could pull 4/10, and was hoping others could come up with ideas to increase it. At least with the ones I came up with so far.

Btw. Good arguments over there with GS. And yah i did spend a lot of time with him. But thats cause he nitpicked away at every response I said line by line to make it go with what he wanted. Annoyed me ya know?

Anyways didn't mean to disrespect. A true to form galactus, fed, and not jobbing, is not gonna be beaten by those 5 in any sense. Not with only their regular items, and only 1 day prep. Normal galactus that does job can be beaten. non jobber won't. Think of non jobbing tyrant at galactus's power... he took on thanos and how many heralds before they all even ran from him. didn't defeat tyrant. they ran. and regular tyrant is similar to non jobber fed galactus...

that scenario i can't devise a win for.

bigbran
Sigh. Okay. Bigbran I like you cause you're a very good debater. But you're tying my hands here. I was not insinuating that my options are the end all, be all, we win outright scenarios. They are the scenarios that give my team a chance. I didn't say we win 10/10 with it. I'm trying to say I have a chance of winning.

No disrespect BB. Sorry if you took it this way. It wasn't easy coming up with scenarios for me to feel like you took those chances away. Even with. I was thinking we could pull 4/10, and was hoping others could come up with ideas to increase it. At least with the ones I came up with so far.

Btw. Good arguments over there with GS. And yah i did spend a lot of time with him. But thats cause he nitpicked away at every response I said line by line to make it go with what he wanted. Annoyed me ya know?

Anyways didn't mean to disrespect. A true to form galactus, fed, and not jobbing, is not gonna be beaten by those 5 in any sense. Not with only their regular items, and only 1 day prep. Normal galactus that does job can be beaten. non jobber won't. Think of non jobbing tyrant at galactus's power... he took on thanos and how many heralds before they all even ran from him. didn't defeat tyrant. they ran. and regular tyrant is similar to non jobber fed galactus...

that scenario i can't devise a win for. its ok, and i was thinking of making it tyrant instead, but i didnt think many would cum in here, and i also wanted to make it the f4 challenge. tyrant is also merciless and smart. but g is powerful, just how humiliating is it to lose to everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.