Classic Superman vs. Pitt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reaper777
This isnt the Superman you all know and love this is vintage superman, back when he was still in action comics.

He cant fly, he just jumps, he had more weaknesses back then too, poison gas, electricity(arent realy gonna help pitt)

So could THIS Superman beat Pitt, or is Classic Superman just another brick in the wall?

You decide. smokin' Happy Dance

Wolverine2006
Was Superman as strong as Pre Crisis Supes?

Wolverine2006
I think Pitt culd take current Superman anyway, but PreCrisis wuld tear him apart

Reaper777
Im not really shure how strong he was

Jesse7
Golden Age superman was not as powerful as the silver age incarnation of Superman.

Reaper777
W/flight it would be hard for Pitt to catch Supes but this way I dont have to deal with people saying "well he'd just fly around making Pitt chase him and tire him out" or something like that.

Plus he cant go the speed of light now.

Juntai
Earth 2 Supes ftw.

Btw, Supes is still Action Comics.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Juntai
Earth 2 Supes ftw.

Btw, Supes is still Action Comics.

I dont know a lot about the comix I just have basic info on his powers and the story line.

Soleran
Originally posted by Reaper777
This isnt the Superman you all know and love this is vintage superman, back when he was still in action comics.

He cant fly, he just jumps, he had more weaknesses back then too, poison gas, electricity(arent realy gonna help pitt)

So could THIS Superman beat Pitt, or is Classic Superman just another brick in the wall?

You decide. smokin' Happy Dance

That version of Superman would get OWNED by Pitt

Reaper777
Originally posted by Soleran
That version of Superman would get OWNED by Pitt

Thats what I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.