cyclops vs gambit h2h fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stay super
i always wanted to see this one, who do you think is the better h2h fighter? i think that cyclops could take gambit down

Metalmanx
Tough one. This could go either way.

While Cyclops has the much more efficient, calculated martial arts ability, Gambit has the unpredictable, fluid movement to his advantage.

Again, this is a toss up. But, if I HAD to choose...I'd say Cyke wins...5.5/10. Almost too close too call.

stay super
ye i can agree with you, but cyclops showed many times decent skills,when he threw bishop, he even once beat wolverine in a h2h fight

King KAM
cyke wins gambits h2h aint that crisp, its more of his raw athletic ability.

cyke 8/10

lilnutta12
h2h eventually goes to cykes - if the arena is a rooftop or a thin balance,slums somehere to thuggish or tricky type arena then gambit wins

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM
cyke wins gambits h2h aint that crisp, its more of his raw athletic ability.

cyke 8/10

In my opinion, it's far closer than that. Gambit has shown time and time again he is one of the best fighters on the X-Men.

Still say Cyke wins 5.5/10.

stay super
yes gambit is a good fighter, he won against sabretooth in the ultimate x-men he twisted wolverines knee and had much more h2h fights than cyclops, but it seems that he doesnt have a stable fighting just a circus acrobatic tricks, while cyclops always fight clear and stable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.