Will/Tia possibility?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
Now I know you are all going to look at that title and think "WTF? You freak shut up!"

But think about it right.

When Will went to see Tia with Jack and the crew. They seemed to all pick up on the fact Tia knows something they don't. Tia seems to sense whats going to happen with people in the future(Barbarossa's body)..She became very concentrated on Will. Saying there's a touch of destiny about him.(maybe his father) but she also started to flirt with him suggesting that he wants her. Will didn't look exactly surprised..more interested in what she was saying. He also didn't pull his hand away when she started to touch it.

I'm not saying these two are gonna get married and own a little house with a white picket fence..I'm saying in the future there might be a moment between the two where Will gives into temptation for a split second..She seems pretty confident that he might.

This would drive even more of a wedge between his already shaky relationship with Liz. He might be thinking.."Liz doesn't want me anymore..so whats the harm in me kissing Tia?" or "This will get Liz back for hurting me"

Still only a theory though..

opinions anyone?

ESB -1138
"WTF? You freak shut up!"

That sums it up. JK

LovelyOne
LOL i said you would think it! not say it..thanks *cries*

jessigem
awww. hug
but really, think about it. at first will looked a little disgusted and then i think his face was saying "ok now the crazy lady is touching me". and as for tia's actions: who wouldn't want to touch will?(besides a guy) psch, i would if i could disguise it with saying he had a destiny.
and tia's a little gross. she's a great person and all, but yuck. will isn't that desperate.

katelovespirate
I dont think Tia is gross. Shes just different and mysterious. We dont know how her character will develope. I mean, Liz went for a mysterious person, why shouldn't Will? Yeah not that anything lasting would go down with them, but i get the feeling Tia would "bargain" with Will, or get him to "persuade" her... ya know what i mean? Like, She will help him out with some big problem if...
but i gotta remember, this is a disney film and will still loves Liz.
Tia just seems to inspire a lot of confidence, not trust, but confidence. No one for a moment questions that what she is saying is the truth. Thats dangerous in my mind.
I also dont think Tia is just being cocky when she says "you want to know me"....

ESB -1138
Originally posted by jessigem
awww. hug
but really, think about it. at first will looked a little disgusted and then i think his face was saying "ok now the crazy lady is touching me". and as for tia's actions: who wouldn't want to touch will?(besides a guy) psch, i would if i could disguise it with saying he had a destiny.
and tia's a little gross. she's a great person and all, but yuck. will isn't that desperate.

I dunno. Jack "knew" her.

katelovespirate
are we sure that "knowing" of jack means they slept together??? there seems to be a lot of trust and friendship between Jack and Tia, but it doesnt seem overly sexual.

and what happened to split them up? "well nigh inseperable we are... were.. have been... before...."
what is that "before ---" leading to?

jessigem
it doesn't have to mean they slept together, geez. it's just maybe they had a little thing going on and then realized they're better as friends.
and just because jack liked her doesn't mean Will could. jack is a little gross too. like hygiene. that's what i was talking about when i said tia was gross. her teeth are all black and yellow and jacks are gold and yellow but will's are clean and white.

katelovespirate
i think Tia is pretty cool, and she would probably clean up well, if they ever did clean her up.
but where Wills character is RIGHT NOW, it probably wouldnt happen. We'll see how that developes...

blackpearl44
Jacks teeth are white, he just has some shiny gold ones......

ESB -1138
And he has bad breath. He caused Norrington to take a step back when he got a little close, and made Governor Swann gag at the end of the first film.

blackpearl44
^^ Yea, he costentely has rum on his breath lol.

LovelyOne
lmao stinky breath. I'd still tap it though lol.

But Katelovespirate I think it did mean sex because she was coming onto Will saying "you want to know me" then Jack gets all jealous and buts in. I dont think its jealousy over her but he is slightly intimidated by Will's competition.

and IMO Will didnt really look all that disgusted..more curious of her because she knew his name before he even introduced himself. She seems to know his destiy... So who's to say she doesnt know he might kiss her later on?

blackpearl44
Yea^^ But, I think only if he has no hope of getting liz back from Jack, wouold Will get something going with Tia.

katelovespirate
yeah but then he will get shoe polish all over his mouth if he kisses her.... LOL.... oh geee.
MAYBE it is Will's destiny to overthrow Tia (who is really evil or somethin)....

Pirates= Love
in my opinion tia said he has a dark destiny....i think that destiny is he will become the next davy jones when/or if liz leaves him not that they will get together

blackpearl44
Yea, but then why would she tell him she knew what his destiny was?............ hmmmm.........

katelovespirate
okay i dont think will has a dark destiny. i think he has a good destiny, like preserving the pirate way or somethin. he's obviously going to do something big and heroic involving his dad in the next one

Pirates= Love
but in an iterview he also said that something mystical will happen to him in the 3rd movie like becomin a part of the sea like davy jones...in my opinion thats pretty mystical

katelovespirate
sweet action. maybe he will hook up with Tia and become immortal or somethin. hahahaha

blackpearl44
Yea, but obvioulsy Will is going to do something to save his dad in the next one.........and that will case him to spen MORE time away from liz in the next movie, causing them to grow apart even MORE than they already have.

katelovespirate
i love how we turn every thread into a "jack and Liz WILL end up together" thread... smile

LovelyOne
LMFAO^^ its what the public wants!!

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6238/hinthintmz3.jpg

and Blackpearl. yep thats whats gonna happen. smile

katelovespirate
everytime i see that "give the public what it wants' picture i freak out. amazing. seriously.

jessigem
roll eyes (sarcastic)

LovelyOne
Originally posted by jessigem
roll eyes (sarcastic)

LMFAO laughing laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

katelovespirate
gosh i am so dim-witted these days, what does LMFAO stand for? i like, never learned the internet code thingy. hahaha.

jessigem
it's alright. i don't know what IMO stands for.
i know all kinds of shorthand tricks but i don't know that kind of stuff. i usually just ignore it because it never has a lot to do with what people actually have to say. happy

LovelyOne
In My Opinion - IMO

Laughing My Ass Off - LMAO

Laughing My ****ing Ass Off - LMFAO

Roll On Floor Laughing - ROFL

By the Way - BTW

theres more but I cant think.

blackpearl44
^^ Yea, that pretty much sums it up lol.

jessigem
i only didn't know what IMO stood for.
laughing out loudlaughing out loud
i just remembered that a couple months ago they had an article in our school paper about these abrreviations things. it was so our PARENTS could know what we're talking about..........i don't think any parents actually read the school paper though.erm

katelovespirate
hahaha well we have a whole new set of codes now.... WIDKJ! JALAHASEUT!

katelovespirate
i was just thinking about this on another thread... BUT what if TIA had something to do with Jack getting mutinied in the first place? To keep him from becoming cursed or something????

jessigem
i don't think so. she can't control the future. she just knows what's going to happen in the future. and he ended up cursed anyways. as part of his plan.
plus, i don't see how him being cursed in the first place would've changed anything. . . . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.