iceman in his ice form vs cyclops h2h combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stay super
who do you think will come on top? i say ice man because i think that it will hurt cyclops to hit ice

Metalmanx

Dude. This makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. Iceman can't even be hurt physically. He can break apart, but immediately reform using ambient moisture.

This is a COMPLETELY one-sided fight. Iceman owns him 500/10.

stay super
ye i know, but i want to highlight his fighting skills somehow and to find out if he for some or not

Juntai
Cyclops is a better hand to hand fighter, but it won't help against someone who would be invulnerable to him. He'd go down, but he'd down looking better than the winner.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by stay super
ye i know, but i want to highlight his fighting skills somehow and to find out if he for some or not

For this match, it honestly doesn't matter. Cyke couldn't hurt him hand-to-hand. Bobby would stand there, take the punches, and then easily punk Scott because he'd just roll the attacks. Especially since the ice would hurt a lot more, too.

If you weren't new, I'd say this is a spite thread, but you didn't appear to know any better from the beginning.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Juntai
Cyclops is a better hand to hand fighter, but it won't help against someone who would be invulnerable to him. He'd go down, but he'd down looking better than the winner.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

stay super
so basically the way i wanted to put it is who got the better skills

marvelprince
Cyclops has better skills, but it won't be enough to let him win. If you want a strictly h2h fight just take away both of their powers

Soljer
*laughs* You could just ask in the Comics forum, as you were advised by another poster earlier.

Iceman can't be hurt in his ice form, there is nothing cyclops can do to him.

superbatman86
While Iceman not a bad h2h fighter,I mean he has been training with people like Cyke,Wolerine,Psyloke, and Gambit for years he's never really had to depend on it like the others because his power is so useful.

lilnutta12
iceman in ice even without most powers would give him a zidane headbutt in the face then punch him to death

Tron
Originally posted by Metalmanx
For this match, it honestly doesn't matter. Cyke couldn't hurt him hand-to-hand. Bobby would stand there, take the punches, and then easily punk Scott because he'd just roll the attacks. Especially since the ice would hurt a lot more, too.

If you weren't new, I'd say this is a spite thread, but you didn't appear to know any better from the beginning.

Damn, you couldn't be a little more tactful, could you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tron
Damn, you couldn't be a little more tactful, could you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nope. angel

You know you wouldn't have me any other way. wink

rotiart
If Scarlet witch had affected iceman and scott.. and those two got into hand to hand. Scott would murder bobby. defile the body. and then murder the defiled body. He'd then dig up the grave, just to make sure bobby was dead, and kick it a few times.

scott owns bobby in hand to hand. of that there is no question.

And if you mean iceman in his icearmor... as depicted in original xmen comics where it only covered his body, and wasn't ALL of him wink well that bobby dies too.

jrodslam
Originally posted by rotiart
If Scarlet witch had affected iceman and scott.. and those two got into hand to hand. Scott would murder bobby. defile the body. and then murder the defiled body. He'd then dig up the grave, just to make sure bobby was dead, and kick it a few times.

scott owns bobby in hand to hand. of that there is no question.

And if you mean iceman in his icearmor... as depicted in original xmen comics where it only covered his body, and wasn't ALL of him wink well that bobby dies too.

In pure hand to hand Cyclops does beat Bobby, but are you saying that X-Factor and earlier Iceman who only had the ice covering would lose to Cyclops in h2h? Not so. Maybe a stalemate. Even in that form, Iceman was very durable. There was an attempt to penetrate his hide by using a laser induced hypodermic drill in order to just give him medication. His fist would knock Scott out if it ever connected right.

jinzin
Originally posted by jrodslam
His fist would knock Scott out if it ever connected right.

couldn't the same be said about almost any punch? confused

Grimm22
Does Iceman have ANY h2h skills?!?!

stay super
thank you grimm22 thats my main question

superbatman86
More than most less than some.He has had a lot of training with very skilled fighters including Cyke but has never really come to a situation where his powers weren't effective one way or another so we've never seen a pure h2h fight outta Iceman except one time he fought and did pretty good against a super powered cyborg samurai who had enhanced strength and speed(this wasn't because he couldn't use his powers or that they didn't work on the other guy but because he was challenged to fight without powers).

stay super
in x-men #187 or 186 gambit hitted him in his ice form and wasnt hurt

jrodslam
Originally posted by superbatman86
More than most less than some.He has had a lot of training with very skilled fighters including Cyke but has never really come to a situation where his powers weren't effective one way or another so we've never seen a pure h2h fight outta Iceman except one time he fought and did pretty good against a super powered cyborg samurai who had enhanced strength and speed(this wasn't because he couldn't use his powers or that they didn't work on the other guy but because he was challenged to fight without powers).

Exactly. He also fought one of the cyber ninjas again and knocked one of them out by punchiung them through a wall. Hes fought alongside Sunspot(although it was off panel) and bested a guy that was about twice his size along with a couple of other people in a bar. When he fough against one of Magneto's Acolytes, he changed his size due to her being a small powerhouse and one shot her.

Like its been said before, Iceman rarely uses h2h skills due to him only having to apply an ice-beam here or ice-block there in most fights.

jrodslam
Originally posted by jinzin
couldn't the same be said about almost any punch? confused

True. I meant to say connected instead of "connected right". Each punch from him in ice-forn would/should be devastating to Cyke. Hes gained extra strength and durability.

UniOmni
These people must not know that hitting ice is akin to hitting cold steel. The flesh will give long before the ice does. One hit and Cyke is down, and badly too.

stay super
yes any logican person knows that but the real purpose of the thread is to fing out who got better h2h skills i just wrote iceman vs cyclops because its a vs forum and i dont now the rules very well, but the main thing here is who got the better skills which is cyclops , theres couple of issues the old uncanny where cyclops beat wolverine in h2h fight and wolverine couldnt even touch him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.