Man/machine Vs. Man/machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

montrel7
Cyborg Superman vs. TT Cyborg....

fisticuffs and brain power, who would win?

Juntai
Cyborg Supes, no contest.

montrel7
Originally posted by Juntai
Cyborg Supes, no contest.

Please Ellaborate.

Juntai
Originally posted by montrel7
Please Ellaborate. First off, its not unreasonable to believe he could just control Cyborg, given that he can control any machines or tech... He's vastly strong, could rip him in half, smash him to pieces, heat vision him into a puddle on the floor.. on and on.. and there's pretty much nothing in Cyborg's arsenal that could really stop him...that's why it's no contest.

Tron
Vic Stone would need all of his past upgrades and a whole lot of prep just to stand a chance.

Other than that, Hank Henshaw beats his ass. He's leagues above him.

Soljer
I don't even see the parallel. Maybe someone will enlighten me, but I can't imagine Cyborg being much of a contest at all to Cyborg Superman.

montrel7
Originally posted by Soljer
I don't even see the parallel. Maybe someone will enlighten me, but I can't imagine Cyborg being much of a contest at all to Cyborg Superman.

My apologies I was looking at makeup, not in full amount of capabilities.

Soljer
No worries, it's not a big deal. I can see the premise behind the idea. Much like Plastic man vs. Mr. Fantastic. However, while it is nearly unanimous that Plastic man would win the encounter, it would be a MUCH closer fight than Cyborg vs. Cyborg Superman.

I am sure, however, that there are numerous other part-machine characters which would make a more equivalent combatant to Cyborg?

lilnutta12
this is cyborgs classic form.original or now with upgrades from the rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.