wolverine without healing factor vs black panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stay super
i say black panther due to his fighting skills, and it seems that almost anyone could kill wolverine if it wasnt his healing factor, what do you think?

Soljer
Assuming we put Black Panther and Wolverine on approximately equal pedestals for 'skill,' we are left looking at the other differences. Wolverine has shown superior strength, and superior speed to Black Panther. Assuming that while he cannot heal, he CAN still use his claws without spouting blood, I think this goes to Wolverine with ease.

Assuming he is limited from using his claws, but otherwise is unaffected, I think it would be a much closer fight, but Panther is still going to be colliding with Adamantium with each strike.

stay super
wolverine lost to much worse than black panther i am sure that panther could take him out,i mean nick fury took out wolverine, DD took wolverine out and black panther took out DD, black panther took out sabretooth without a problem while wolverine loses to sabretooth almost everytime, who said that wolverine got better skills?

braz
wolverines a 7 out of 7 in fighting skills. and btw, can adamantium pierce or penetrate vibranium?(pretty much what the whole fight depends on)

Soljer
No one said Wolverine had better skills than Black Panther, I simply mentioned that Wolverine is skilled. Not to mention, Stronger and more durable. I'm not certain whether Wolverine would ABSOLUTELY win a majority or not, but I am certain that this would be no easy fight for Panther.

stay super
7 out of 7 skills? can you shaw me that in a fight that wolverine had? theres always someone that beats him almost to death and he meneges to stay alive just due to his healing factor thats a fighting skills? dont think so sorry

Apolloknight
Originally posted by braz
wolverines a 7 out of 7 in fighting skills. and btw, can adamantium pierce or penetrate vibranium?(pretty much what the whole fight depends on)

Man those Handbooks are crap, wolverine has never demostrated superiour fighting skills to Black Panther.

Black Panther Dropped Sabretooth in two pages, without Sabretooth ever landing a hit, Black Panther has bested Spiderman, took out daredevil.

And Wolverine is NOT fasther then Panther, Panther is probably one of the fastest, if not the fastest street levelers around. Gilgamesh even stated he was the fastest mortal she ever saw. He can dodge lasers at point blank range.

Im at work now so I cant post any scans, but when I get off.

Metalmanx
Even with his healing factor, Black Panther wins this fight 6-7/10.

Sin I AM
^co-sign....Wolverine is not the best there is....there are several street levelers that woulda took his hide long ago if not for his healing factor. BP got this

stay super
black panther is more skilled fighter then wolverine, he is faster then him, wolverine fights like an animal black panther knows how to fight animals, he is stronger then wolverine he beated captain america even,wolverine just try to cut with his claws dont see much skills from him, but as i can see in wolverine origins he really shows skills against captain america and also in the recent wolverine issues, thats the way i like to see wolverine keep up with that and wolverine will be a respectfull character once again

lilnutta12
wolveine would painfully die - his healing keeps in his old age, and poison from adamtium on his bones. he gets metal/rust poison in his body/flesh

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sin I AM
^co-sign....Wolverine is not the best there is....there are several street levelers that woulda took his hide long ago if not for his healing factor. BP got this

Exactly! And welcome to KMC, by the way. cool

jrodslam
Originally posted by Apolloknight
took out daredevil.

Panther took out Daredevil? When was this? Issue and comic please.big grin

Soljer
I do very much believe that I have under-estimated black panther.

Eh.

Still, no curb-stomps in either direction smile.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
I do very much believe that I have under-estimated black panther.

Eh.

Still, no curb-stomps in either direction smile.

No, definitely no curbstomps.

stay super
i am sorry black panther took out captain america and captain america took out DD

Apolloknight
Originally posted by stay super
i am sorry black panther took out captain america and captain america took out DD

To be honest, BP has stalemated DD, and DD and black panther have both defeated one another, well, bested one another. The are pretty much equal. But Black Panther is Much Stronger and DD has his crazy senses.

They have respect for one another because they both move alike, DD once had black panther dress up in his costume because he said BP moves just like him.

riceroost
Blades have pierced the vibranium weave that Panther wears before. Those blades were also far inferior to Wolverine's claws.
Panther will die. Wolverine is physically better than Panther and has a big advantage in hand 2 hand combat.

Wolverine wins.

rotiart
Originally posted by riceroost
Blades have pierced the vibranium weave that Panther wears before. Those blades were also far inferior to Wolverine's claws.
Panther will die. Wolverine is physically better than Panther and has a big advantage in hand 2 hand combat.

Wolverine wins.

How can you possible say panther's blades are inferior... they are the antimetal (artic vibranium) and cut through even TRUE adamantium. If he were to cut wolverine with his blade, he would be able to take off whole limbs.

Btw. the adamantium is now bonded on a level that doesn't affect wolverines healing system. don't ask me how. thats the way it works now.

I guess you guys wanna assume he doesn't bleed to death. from having the claws out. laughing

Still, I see bp taking it. i can't remember wolverine showing better strength feats than captain america. and bp is near cap. wolverine may have tons of ninja skills, but he doesn't make use of them. BP 7/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by riceroost

Wolverine wins.

Wolvie is not physically superior in every category.

Black Panther 7/10.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Even with his healing factor, Black Panther wins this fight 6-7/10.

co-signed big grin

rotiart
Co-Cosigned

stay super
wolverine doesnt have better skills than panther he never showed better skills , every fight of wolverine he gets hurt if it wasnt his healing factor he would be dead along time ago, bp wins 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.