Pitt vs. Strong Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

montrel7
Now i know there has been a thread similar to this a long time ago but it didn't dealve into these two very specifically. Here's the fight.

Strong Guy (absorbs kinetic energy as mass thus making him stronger and stronger w/ every blow) sees Pitt (absorbs aggression of others and turns it against them thus giving him more and more aggression). SG thinks a monster is on the loose and tries to stop him the way he knows how. With COMEDY! laughing Pitt is in no mood mad and lays one on him.... SG, "Oh it's on like pop-cone!"

It continues.....

Reaper777
Sounds like a good fight, I dont know much about strong guy though, Do you have a link or somthin?

lilnutta12
pitt MURDERS
MURDERS
LET ME SAY THATS AGIN MURDERS
strong guy, he is only absorbing this energy from kinetic punches yh.

hes outcold on the 1st blow cause hes not absorbed enough kinetic yet

Metalmanx
Originally posted by montrel7
Now i know there has been a thread similar to this a long time ago but it didn't dealve into these two very specifically. Here's the fight.

Strong Guy (absorbs kinetic energy as mass thus making him stronger and stronger w/ every blow) sees Pitt (absorbs aggression of others and turns it against them thus giving him more and more aggression). SG thinks a monster is on the loose and tries to stop him the way he knows how. With COMEDY! laughing Pitt is in no mood mad and lays one on him.... SG, "Oh it's on like pop-cone!"

It continues.....

Okay, I dont' use this term often, but it just may be applicable here.

This may just be...a stalemate. Just maybe.

Each of them gets stronger with each blow. I'm not too sure how one could put the other down.

However, if I HAD to choose, I'd probably go with Strong Guy. Mostly because of his experience and (most likely) far better fighting skills. He is a former bodyguard, in case you didn't know. That, and all of his work with X-Factor is sure to have given him some advanced skills.

Great fight, dude.

lilnutta12
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Each of them gets stronger with each blow. I'm not too sure how one could put the other down.

However, if I HAD to choose, I'd probably go with Strong Guy. Mostly because of his experience and (most likely) far better fighting skills. He is a former bodyguard, in case you didn't know. That, and all of his work with X-Factor is sure to have given him some advanced skills.

Great fight, dude.

yh true but coz he hasnt got the kinetic energyy yet the 1st punch from a real pissed off pitt is going to ko him

Metalmanx
Originally posted by lilnutta12
yh true but coz he hasnt got the kinetic energyy yet the 1st punch from a real pissed off pitt is going to ko him

Guido ALWAYS has a vast amount of kinetic energy in him. He'd be a poor superhero if he wasn't already ready for a fight.

He has the necessary energy, don't worry.

jrodslam
Guido ALWAYS has a vast amount of kinetic energy in him. He'd be a poor superhero if he wasn't already ready for a fight.

He has the necessary energy, don't worry.

True, he always has amounts of kinetic energy in him, but he also has to constantly dispose of it.

I dont know much about Pitt, but i doubt Guido is going down with one hit. Strong Guy is naturally underrated though.

Sin I AM
he dies...a blow from pit would be two much energy for him ti store

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sin I AM

And yet Guido took many blows from and hung with (and I believe defeated) the Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Strong Guy wins this fight, but just barely.

jrodslam

How strong is Pitt?

Reaper777
Originally posted by jrodslam
How strong is Pitt?

he gave hulk the fight of his life.

Whittdawg92
proffesor hulk, who sucks anyways.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
proffesor hulk, who sucks anyways.

Well it was a cross over anyway it wasnt done right.

montrel7

Great fight, dude.

thank you.

montrel7

IT SAYS HE DEFORMS... NOT THAT HE DIES.

Whittdawg92
he won't die frmo an overload.

montrel7
Originally posted by jrodslam
True, he always has amounts of kinetic energy in him, but he also has to constantly dispose of it.

I dont know much about Pitt, but i doubt Guido is going down with one hit. Strong Guy is naturally underrated though.

that's what i'm sayin... another underrated character... his joking makes people think he's soft. But deadpool and spidey prove that you can't judge a book by it's comical anecdotes. Also, he was in a comic once when everyone went to therapy and it was proven that his jokes mask his pain. If he was to turn hardcore serious who knows what damage he can take and dish out. Another comic showed a boiler explode with him next to it and the house collapsed on him. He survived and came out in a rage to expell that much energy. THE POINT IS HE DIDN'T DIE.

Reaper777
This would be a great fight.

montrel7
ANYONE WANT TO TRY THIS DEBATE... PITT VS STRONG GUY... COMEON!

Grimm22
And yet Guido took many blows from and hung with (and I believe defeated) the Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Strong Guy wins this fight, but just barely.

Was it Savage Hulk confused

If not then thats not THAT impressive erm

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Was it Savage Hulk confused

If not then thats not THAT impressive erm

I don't actually know. But that's pretty lame of you, saying that only Savage Hulk is the only true version. If Hulk in almost any of his incarnations gets his ass beat, then Hulk gets his ass beat.

You truly don't think that's impressive if Strong Guy defeats a Hulk?

Would you think it was impressive if Thing defeated a Green Hulk (not savage/mindless)?

Reaper777
I don't actually know. But that's pretty lame of you, saying that only Savage Hulk is the only true version. If Hulk in almost any of his incarnations gets his ass beat, then Hulk gets his ass beat.

You truly don't think that's impressive if Strong Guy defeats a Hulk?

Would you think it was impressive if Thing defeated a Green Hulk (not savage/mindless)?

Yeah, Savage or not that is still a huge accomplishment.

Scorpiom

I agree with the rest... Strong Guy is under rated. Look, belive it or not he is one of the most powerfull (strength) characters in M U. He took Hulk, Blob, X-Force and uhh Blob! I do know he moves him!!! I BELIEVE I HAVE WON THIS ARGUMENT!! Maybe, just maybe if PITT brought.. uhh you know, Strong Girl (hehe), wait for it... Strong Guy would own PITT ang take strong girl for a date. (Could She Hulk be considered Strong Girl?)

Reaper777
Originally posted by Scorpiom
I agree with the rest... Strong Guy is under rated. Look, belive it or not he is one of the most powerfull (strength) characters in M U. He took Hulk, Blob, X-Force and uhh Blob! I do know he moves him!!! I BELIEVE I HAVE WON THIS ARGUMENT!! Maybe, just maybe if PITT brought.. uhh you know, Strong Girl (hehe), wait for it... Strong Guy would own PITT ang take strong girl for a date. (Could She Hulk be considered Strong Girl?)

If you ask me the fight could go either way.
(strong guy is majorly under rated though)
I like Pitt more but this would probably end up a draw.

Scorpiom
Originally posted by Reaper777
If you ask me the fight could go either way.
(strong guy is majorly under rated though)
I like Pitt more but this would probably end up a draw.

I will have to admit, I dont know much about Pitt. Well nothing at all. My point was Strong Guy was underrated, cause of his persona. Ok, I got it, pit has some aggression thing, along the lines of SG strength thing. But has Pitt battled any one worth mentioning in his universe? Who owns Pitt by the way?

Reaper777
http://www.fullbleed.com/posse.htm

It was Image, but as far as I can tell he went to full bleed

heres a link to the bios

rotiart

How did Carlos Mencia get here?

BTW. If Strong Guy raised his strength to the levels needed for this fight, his heart would give out like it did last time, and he'd die on his own.

Pitt would beat SG 8/10.

Scorpiom
Originally posted by rotiart

Uhh that whole Heart thing was taken care of. And I doubt he would reach the levels similar to those of when he whooped on blobs a$%.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.