Onslaught vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Which eye sore wins??

Doomsday gets help from Jonn, Superman and Aquaman.

Whittdawg92
nope, still lose

bbrem123
onslaught should decimate them

hulkrulz
onslaught!

rotiart
Onslaught should win... wait... he's got the villain jobber effect, and you have superman on the other side... guess superman wins.

bbrem123
Originally posted by rotiart
Onslaught should win... wait... he's got the villain jobber effect, and you have superman on the other side... guess superman wins.

thats unfair

Redatom65
superman wouldn't work with Doomsday

bbrem123
even if superman did help him it wouldnt matter

they would all get there brains fried

Whittdawg92
put Thanos in there and DD gets owned.

IronDave
....wait, so it's really Onslaught vs. Doomsday, Aquaman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter?

Seems to me like Onslaught's gonna get rocked

Soleran
Originally posted by IronDave
....wait, so it's really Onslaught vs. Doomsday, Aquaman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter?

Seems to me like Onslaught's gonna get rocked

With Franklin and X-man, probably not.

Validus
Originally posted by Redatom65
superman wouldn't work with Doomsday
He's done so twice before.

leonidas
they might be able to force him into his final, energy form, but THEN what do they do? we don't really know how powerful onslaught was at that time, so it's hard to even speculate. dd has fought and defeated an uber-energy being already, so maybe he could still affect onslaught, but i don't know how effective the others would be. j'onn and arthur couldn't over-power despero together, so i don't think they could take onslaught. we also don't know how much of franklin's power he retained in his final form.

onslaught fights are tough to call because of lack of info on him.

IronDave
It seems that I have a flawed opinion of Onslaught...is this not the same Onslaught who was thwarted by the Hulk, seems to me like Superman or Doomsday could probably do the same thing to him

I realize that Onslaught has some crazy telepathy, but so does Jonn and Aquaman has some Tp himself. And aren't some versions of Doomsday immune to tp, and doesn't Superman have some major tp resistance (t-vo). Onslaught may not get rocked but it seems to me like with Jonn and Aquaman mind-sheilding and Doomsday and Superman on the attack the team should pull out a majority.

leonidas
Originally posted by IronDave
It seems that I have a flawed opinion of Onslaught...is this not the same Onslaught who was thwarted by the Hulk, seems to me like Superman or Doomsday could probably do the same thing to him

I realize that Onslaught has some crazy telepathy, but so does Jonn and Aquaman has some Tp himself. And aren't some versions of Doomsday immune to tp, and doesn't Superman have some major tp resistance (t-vo). Onslaught may not get rocked but it seems to me like with Jonn and Aquaman mind-sheilding and Doomsday and Superman on the attack the team should pull out a majority.

no, you're exactly right. i agree, they could shatter the armor and force him into his 'ultimate' form pretty quickly. but once in that final, energy form, what could they do? depends on what level onslaught's power was at. i don't know how much reality control he had, or what his tp level was. i agree that the team would have a chance, but since i don't know enough about the final form of onslaught, it's hard to say what KIND of chance. erm

IronDave
Originally posted by leonidas
no, you're exactly right. i agree, they could shatter the armor and force him into his 'ultimate' form pretty quickly. but once in that final, energy form, what could they do? depends on what level onslaught's power was at. i don't know how much reality control he had, or what his tp level was. i agree that the team would have a chance, but since i don't know enough about the final form of onslaught, it's hard to say what KIND of chance. erm

Ah, well I didn't even know that he had an energy form....nor reality control. Given those things I am now going to say I think the team could win, but they'd have to hit him fast and hard. It's really tough to judge a fight with a reality warper, b/c theoritically they can always insta-win, by erasing the other team. But I still think the team has a chance.

doomsday49
Doomsday!!! cause i can't think of a damn thing onslaught can do to doomsday that hasn't already been done.

UniOmni
Originally posted by doomsday49
Doomsday!!! cause i can't think of a damn thing onslaught can do to doomsday that hasn't already been done.

He could think him away......OR attack his spirit on the astral plane. As a living being, he has to have something like that, at the fundamental level.

doomsday49
Originally posted by UniOmni
He could think him away......OR attack his spirit on the astral plane. As a living being, he has to have something like that, at the fundamental level.

"Think him away" i don't think onslaught is on that level of omnipotent to think anybody away. He ain't no Lt or eternity. "Or attack his spirit on the astral plane" Onslaught being of psychic property can do that, but doomsday has already been attacked by psychic assault. He's already evolved past your idea.

Whittdawg92
Onslaught can't be hurt by doomsday. His mental attacks are waay stronger than anything Aqua can dish out, and Onslaught isn't even human. He's immune to ALL PHYSICAL harm, and doomsday can only adapt to attacks and "evolve" to beat an enemy via strength.

jasofisc
doomsday is not even getting past the first form of Onsaught. The only reason why anybody thought they had him on the ropes in the saga was because he wanted them to think that. He was stalemateing Savage hulk on purpose to make him angry enough to break his armor like he wanted him too. Their were so many ways onslaught could have killed him and their are a lot of ways he can kill doomsday. Normally Onslaught walks all over doomsday. However with the team the first form isn't enough. Second form (with FR) changes them all into little girls, if FR can make a poket universe Onslaught can make this team into Old ladies that are playing bridge.

Whittdawg92
*shaft voice* ya damn right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.