characters that beast can beat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stay super
the title say it all , who can beast beat?

Reaper777
sentinels

stay super
i dont think that he can

stay super
even the brotherhood of mutants kicked his ass

Reaper777
Originally posted by stay super
even the brotherhood of mutants kicked his ass

all the x-men can take down a sentinel, beast isnt that strong, but just about any one can take down a sentinel

Whittdawg92
beast is way underrated on these forums. he's actually a cool and smart character.

stay super
was there any good fight that beast ever won? and not the one where he fought x thats the only fight where you can see him win and when he won against dark beast, but other than that i never saw him good for anything

Darth Martin
Wolverine
Captain America
Blade
Spiderman(arguable)
Batman
Daredevil
Punisher
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Black Panther
Kraven(arguable)
Kingpin
Nightcrawler
Mystique
Elektra
Puck

Soleran
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Wolverine
Captain America
Blade
Spiderman(arguable)
Batman
Daredevil
Punisher
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Black Panther
Kraven(arguable)
Kingpin
Nightcrawler
Mystique
Elektra
Puck

lol probably not pull majority wins though.

Sin I AM
vulture....he could beat vulture

Soleran
Probably Alfred!

stay super
whatttt???? beast can beat elektra??? black panther??? nightcrawler????daredevil???????batman????? spider-man???? captain america already kicked beasts ass really hard, everyone from your list can take beast, maybe beast can take punisher or puck but the others will own his ass

nimbus006
He can beat:

Wolverine- 3/10

Sabretooth- 2/10

DareDevil- 3/10

Cap (No Shield) - 3/10

Kraven- 8/10

Ronin- 7/10

Batman h2h (no weapons)- 8/10

stay super
sin i am Lol you are right he can beat vulture laughing

Sin I AM
whatttt???? beast can beat elektra??? black panther??? nightcrawler????daredevil???????batman????? spider-man???? captain america already kicked beasts ass really hard, everyone from your list can take beast, maybe beast can take punisher or puck but the others will own his ass

roll eyes (sarcastic)

stay super
he can beat sabretooth? i really dont think so sabretooth can rape him

Soleran
Squidboy, thats a fight I would place my bets on beast for the win, unless of course they are under water.

Metalmanx
Wolverine
Captain America
Blade
Spiderman(arguable)
Batman
Daredevil
Punisher
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Black Panther
Kraven(arguable)
Kingpin
Nightcrawler
Mystique
Elektra
Puck

Yes = Beast can win the majority, No = Beast will lose the majority. Tie = Tie.

Wolverine--Tie.
Captain American--Yes.
Blade--Yes.
Spider-Man--No.
Daredevil--Tie.
Punisher--This one really depends on what guns Frank has and how far apart they are.
Hawkeye--See above.
Green Arrow--See above.
Black Panther--No.
Kraven--Yes.
Kingpin--Yes.
Nightcrawler--Tie.
Mystique--No.
Elektra--Tie.
Puck--Dunno. Probably Tie.

Sin I AM
Sabertooth would murder him

he could beat J. Jonah Jameson

he could beat Xavier in a 100 meter dash

and if he really really tried
he could beat his meat

Soleran
Originally posted by Sin I AM
and if he really really tried
he could beat his meat

Why do images of dogs bounce in my head after that statemtent.

Whittdawg92
he could beat mystique, nightcrawler and elektra.

batdude123
Yeah, I don't think Beast would pull a majority against Batman. Beast maybe insanely agile, but Batman's gadgets make up for it.

Whittdawg92
bats would whoop Beasts blue aas.

stay super
but captain america already won against beast and elektra will win 100% she got too much skills for him and dont give me that super human strength crap because he never showed that he has one, kingpin gave spider-man hard times he will beat beast down, kraven can beat him , blade is same strength as spider-man almost he will own beast

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, I don't think Beast would pull a majority against Batman. Beast maybe insanely agile, but Batman's gadgets make up for it.

Without gadgets, Batman would get eaten. But, since he has them, he wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Soleran
Why do images of dogs bounce in my head after that statemtent.

I wonder if Beast(cat -beast) had sex with a tiger or a gorilla (ape-beast) would it be considered beastiality? Thats the real question.

Soleran
or maybe we could get something like a Liger eek! pirate

stay super
i dont think because he is well...... beast, now if he will have sex with a women now thats a beastiality

stay super
ye beast can beat the cripple professor x in a h2h fight Lol

stay super
batman beats beast with no question his skills is too much for beast, if captain america powned beast than batman can too, no way in hell that beast can beat elektra, mistique can morph into anyone she wants, and even with her own form she can still win against beast, i dont even know why they called him beast because he is everything but no beast he acts like a pussy cat

nimbus006
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Yes = Beast can win the majority, No = Beast will lose the majority. Tie = Tie.

Wolverine--Tie.
Captain American--Yes.
Blade--Yes.
Spider-Man--No.
Daredevil--Tie.
Punisher--This one really depends on what guns Frank has and how far apart they are.
Hawkeye--See above.
Green Arrow--See above.
Black Panther--No.
Kraven--Yes.
Kingpin--Yes.
Nightcrawler--Tie.
Mystique--No.
Elektra--Tie.
Puck--Dunno. Probably Tie.

Agree w/ everything except yes for Captain. This depends on whether Cap has shield or not. If he does:

Cap- 7/10 It would a be stick and move type deal w/ Cap deflecting all of Beasts attacks w/ no effort.

If he does not:

Beast- 9/10

Oh and Blade whether he has his sword or not. I say with Blade its a tie, maybe even no. Blade is just as skilled as Daredevil and Electra w/ more speed and strength, plus sword.

stay super
you agree that he can go toe to toe with elektra?

stay super
peoplei will ask you one thing, dont look at the bio ok? lets say you never saw beasts bio, could you tell only by the comics that he got super human strenth?

nimbus006
Well is superior to her in all physical categories... she is a much better fighter and killer, so yes i say a tie sounds about right. 5/10

nimbus006
peoplei will ask you one thing, dont look at the bio ok? lets say you never saw beasts bio, could you tell only by the comics that he got super human strenth?

Yes... he destroyed the danger robot with one swipe of his hand. Plus he threw Wolverine through a wall. Im not saying he is The Hulk, but yes he is superhumanly strong.

stay super
in all physical categories? she took out wolverine easy so i think that she can take beast too, how many times did you get to see beast get his ass kicked by someone that concidered to be weaker? he always lose to everyone, but the bio say that he got super human strenth thats what counts right? not the fact that he never won a good fight ( leave the x fight alone its only 1 fight)

jrodslam
Wolverine - Beast loses majority
Captain America - Beast loses majority
Blade - Beast loses majority
Spiderman(arguable) - Beast loses majority
Batman - h2h tie. With weapons, Beast loses majority
Daredevil - Beast loses majority
Punisher - h2h, Beast wins. With weapons, Beast loses majority
Hawkeye - Same as above
Green Arrow - Beast loses the majority
Black Panther - Beast loses majority
Kraven(arguable) - tie
Kingpin - tie
Nightcrawler - tie
Mystique - Beast loses majority
Elektra - Beast loses majority
Puck - tie

JOE NUNEZ
He can beat Rhino.... laughing out loud

nimbus006
What X fight?

Rewmac
Wolverine

Captain America in hand-2-hand

Blade maybe, maybe

Sentinels

Sabretooth (close)

Dunno can't think now.

stay super
also i remember someone mentioned that a man with pipe beat beast, brotherhood of evil mutants beat him, some guy with glasses in ultimate x-men , just in x-men #187 sunfire bashed beast into a wall(sunfire got a regular humal strenght)

stay super
you really think beast can beat sabretooth?

jrodslam
Originally posted by nimbus006
Yes... he destroyed the danger robot with one swipe of his hand. Plus he threw Wolverine through a wall. Im not saying he is The Hulk, but yes he is superhumanly strong.

When he fought Danger, he alont with the rest of the team got their asses owned.

Second time he fought Danger, she was severly depowerd along with weaker armor.

Wolverine kicked him through the door, but Beast did slam Wolvies head in the wall. He didnt put Wolvie through the wall.

nimbus006
Ok did you read Astonishing X-Men like 12 or 13, when Beast jumped on Danger and took herhead off. She was working the X-Men before that.

And so what that Sunfire bashed Beast into a wall, he ws not expecting it. Anyne can get thrown into a wall when there not expecting it.

stay super
i remember some wolverine issue enemy of state where wolverine took down beast in his new form with one blow

stay super
beast suppose to be a super human strength, and suppose to be bigger than he was and weight more than 400 lbs so how can someone with a human strangth bash him into a wall?

stay super
as i sayed leave the fight with danger alone because its only one fight , how many years does beast fight along with the x-men? and all those years you bring only one fight?

nimbus006
Originally posted by jrodslam
When he fought Danger, he alont with the rest of the team got their asses owned.

Second time he fought Danger, she was severly depowerd along with weaker armor.

Wolverine kicked him through the door, but Beast did slam Wolvies head in the wall. He didnt put Wolvie through the wall.

Doesn't matter the point is he had to have superhuman strength to be able to do that. That was the point i was trying to make.

Yea Wolverine di kick him, then he slammed his head against the floor or something that right.

stay super
in the ape form he never showed super human strength, in his new form he suppose to be class 15 its something like the lizard , did beast showed any strength in a level such as that? i dont think so

jrodslam
Doesn't matter the point is he had to have superhuman strength to be able to do that. That was the point i was trying to make.

Yea Wolverine di kick him, then he slammed his head against the floor or something that right.

Actually it does matter. You dont have to have superhuman strength to do waht Beast did. Danger had completely different armor which was lke a bunch of scrap pieces. He had some wires in his mouth. Nothing that says superhuman strength.

Yea, he slammed Wolvies head into the wall. Still doesnt scream superhuman strength.

nimbus006
Well like i said in my Beast vs. Thing thread. Beast much of the time is not fighting and in the lab trying to find a way to bring down whoever the X-Men are fighting. That is besides the point though, our argument was whether or not Beast has super human strength. Hence why I used that feat to illustrate his strength, plus its the most current feat of his.

jrodslam
Beast has yet to display stregth over 3 class. All seems to be speculation about how he can lift 10-15 tons.

stay super
for class 15 he must show much more than rip off some can head

stay super
he is maybe class 1 at max!!!!

jrodslam
for class 15 he must show much more than rip off some can head

Exactly and i dont think hes shown to be that.

nimbus006
So she goes from being nearly indestructible to having pieces of scrap that any normal person could have broken? Not to sure about that, I'm gonna have to get that issue out again cuz i can remember still giving them some trouble even after she had the different armour. When I get home ill post again.

nimbus006
Wait a minute i never said he had class 15 strength. Where did you guys get that from? If you read my other posts on the Thing vs Beast thread i said he had class 2 strength at best. Thing is that is still superhuman.

stay super
it doesnt matter how strong she is you mentioned about ripint her head off, how much presure do you think that it taked to rip a metal part that is attached by wires? you all saw that she was all wires inside,i am sure that even bishop could do that

stay super
and really you are going to base a character thats in the x-men so many years only on one fight? that shows my point that beast never showed that he got any fighting skills or strength or anything

nimbus006
he is maybe class 1 at max!!!!

Thats what I said, but that is still superhuman.

stay super
i always thought of him that he is same strength class as sabretooth but now sabretooth got upgrade and he is stronger

stay super
even if he is i ton class it still doesnt mean that he can beat someone he always lose

nimbus006
and really you are going to base a character thats in the x-men so many years only on one fight? that shows my point that beast never showed that he got any fighting skills or strength or anything

OMG!!!! I never said Beast was a great fighter. Didnt i say in that post he is physically superior to Electra, but she is a much better fighter and killer. Jesus Im only commenting on his strength. Man you people only read what you want to. I know Beast is not the most expierenced fighter Ive said many times on different threads.

stay super
well yes in strength he is stronger than elektra you are right

stay super
but everytime i saw beast fight it only took 1 blow and beast was knocked out

stay super
like when he and wolverine fought bounty hunter

nimbus006
Ok then... lol we agree on one thing.

jrodslam
So she goes from being nearly indestructible to having pieces of scrap that any normal person could have broken? Not to sure about that, I'm gonna have to get that issue out again cuz i can remember still giving them some trouble even after she had the different armour. When I get home ill post again.

She sure does. After her original body is destroyted and out of the mansion, she got another one which was obviously less durable. Her second armor looked choppy compared to the first one. When she got her second armor, she didnt fight the team again. At that point in time, she fought Beast alone while the res tof the team was fighting the giant sentinel and flying machines.

stay super
Lol dont get me wrong, i really really want to like beast but the writers always let him lose

stay super
he just dont get mad or angry, in all his fights atleast at the ape form he was joking around and jumps till he got knocked out, he never had a fighting spirit

stay super
by the way no bode mentioned toad, i think that its one of the only characters that beast can beat

tru-marvell
Ha I recall the Beast first joining the Avengers and he put Ironman down...wish I could find a link

stay super
i am not talkin about the 60s or 70s it doesnt count its another universe where sabretooth was just a human that killed people with gloves

willRules
He can beat:

Wolverine- 3/10

Sabretooth- 2/10

DareDevil- 3/10

Cap (No Shield) - 3/10

Kraven- 8/10

Ronin- 7/10

I disagree. I Astonishing X-men "Gifted" storyline, beast and wolvie fought and they seemed evenly matched. I'd give a slight edge to wolvie though.

Beast and sabretooth fought before in an x-men anniversary comic and Beast was winning the fight until Creed got a lucky shot. Pretty much the same as Beast vs wolvie

Daredevil loses more often than not because he is ridiculously outclassed in physical attributes compared to Beast. Same for Cap and Ronin and Batman. I know Cap beat him, but who hasn't Cap beaten? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kraven and Beast is a good match up, it could go either way IMO

Grimm22
Wolverine - no

Captain America - hell no

Blade - no

Spiderman - hell no

Batman - no

Daredevil - no

Punisher - maybe

Hawkeye - no

Green Arrow -maybe

Black Panther - hell no

Kraven(arguable) - no

Kingpin - maybe

Nightcrawler - no

Mystique - maybe

Elektra - no

Puck - Hell NO! cool

Grimm22
Originally posted by willRules

Daredevil loses more often than not because he is ridiculously outclassed in physical attributes compared to Beast. Same for Cap and Ronin and Batman. I know Cap beat him, but who hasn't Cap beaten? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DD is a better fighter and is more agile than beast no expression

Cap is more agile than Beast and is a much better fighter big grin

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Without gadgets, Batman would get eaten. But, since he has them, he wins.

Why? no expression

Bats is most likely as agile and smarter than beast and is a far better fighter wink

Grimm22
Beast >>> Gambit stick out tongue

stay super
gambit will own beast, he is too fast for beast, there was recently an issue which i dont remember his title .... but anyway gambit was in a shit mood, so beast jumped on him to attack him and gambit moved much faster to beasts surprise, anyway gambit will own beast ass just using his staff

Grimm22
gambit will own beast, he is too fast for beast, there was recently an issue which i dont remember his title .... but anyway gambit was in a shit mood, so beast jumped on him to attack him and gambit moved much faster to beasts surprise, anyway gambit will own beast ass just using his staff

Gambit stumbles over his own stupidity of his characterization and Beast rips his throat out big grin

stay super
beast is too nice to do that like i said before beast doesnt get mad in fights except recently in his berserk rage but still he never showed anything like that , in his ape form he was a child trapt in a ape body he was too nice and everyone smacked him

stay super
oh ye and for that one that said beast was getting fine with sabretooth and sabretooth got lucky shot..... i cheked the issue and beast attacked him with surprise after that he bashed sabretooths face into a mirror and then sabretooth grabed beast in the throat and bashed him into the walls of the train .... lucky shot? and beast was laying down

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
Puck - Hell NO! cool

You love the little dwarf now don't you? :P

stay super
beast cant take puck out, puck will own beast

xmarksthespot
Cap is more agile than BeastWhat the f**k?

King_Mungi
beast cant take puck out, puck will own beast

Damn right, especially indestructable Puck

Bio: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Puck_I

stay super
is there anyone that beast won a fight against?

xmarksthespot
Wolverine - Yes, but a minority.
Captain America - Without the shield Captain America gets his face eaten off, with it, meh he can still get his face eaten off. I don't care for hero worship.
Spiderman - No, Spider-Man has all of Beast's attributes and more
Batman - Without gadgets Batman gets his face eaten off. With them Beast takes a minority, although the size of this minority depends on the situation.
Daredevil - Yes.

stay super
you like to eat faces or something? blink

jrodslam
DD is a better fighter and is more agile than beast no expression

Cap is more agile than Beast and is a much better fighter big grin

Youre half right about those.

True Cap and DD are both better fighters than Beast, but they sure as hell arent more agile than him.

stay super
but they can beat him 10/10

jrodslam
^ I wouldnt quite say that either.

Beast may take 3-4/10 fights the most imo.

stay super
ye if daredevil and cap will have some epilepsy attack, other than that they will own him every time

xmarksthespot
Captain America only beats Beast, if Beast somehow forgets that he's stronger, faster, more agile, has a healing factor, and can just pull the shield out of his arms/pluck it out of the air, and maul him. I.e. the jobber aura.

Up In Flames
Wolverine
Captain America
Blade
Spiderman(arguable)
Batman
Daredevil
Punisher
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Black Panther
Kraven(arguable)
Kingpin
Nightcrawler
Mystique
Elektra
Puck

remove blade from the list and you have a winner

stay super
who said that beast is that stronger ? maybe alittle bit stronger than cap but i never saw any example of beasts strength, he is faster and agile but it wont help him cap is just too much for him due to his skills and fighting experience , beast just will jump around like an idiot till he will be knocked out

stay super
what makes you even think that beast can take out daredevil? daredevil won against sabretooth and owned his ass, and the loser sabretooth won against beast,even sabretooth can beat beast

xmarksthespot
Cat = pet
Dog = pet
Cat = dog
no expression

stay super
alien alien

stay super
cat = lazy pat
dog = idiot pat

stay super
just cheked out beasts bio and it say that he is at 1 ton class

A.J
He can beat:

Wolverine- 3/10

Sabretooth- 2/10

DareDevil- 3/10

Cap (No Shield) - 3/10

Kraven- 8/10

Ronin- 7/10

LOL that is bullshit, so he can beat cap daredevil 3 out 10 but bats 8 you are really a hater if you think that bull

stay super
beast cant beat anyone, many times regular group of people bashed him, like in the beauty and the beast story, or uncanny x-men #111 were couple of people jumped on him and beat him down, damn even colossus at his human form choked beast and beast couldnt get him off in uncanny x-men #288 so where the hell is his super human strength?

Brutacus
Let's look it at this point where would you put you're best doctor.
In the middle of the fight or at the site line taking care of the wounded?
Where would you put one of you're best sientics in the middle of the fight or in the lab?
That's one off the reasons you won't see him fight that much.

stay super
ye and when he does he always get his ass kicked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.