Mr. Miracle vs. Batman 1 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
Can Mr. Miracle, the greatest escapist in DC, escape from Batman 1 millions super prison on Pluto? This isn't a fight between the two.

batdude123
No.

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
No.
Maybe no expression

batdude123
No.

Accel
Maybe. turned

batdude123
No.

Sea King
maybe big grin

Soleran
Maybe!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr. Miracle is an Immortal God who would have been alive all those years it took for Batman 1million to even be born. He would get out. and then Beat the crap out of Batman 1M with his God like strength and agility.

Dumbledore>all
Can someone explain batman one million. Is this like one million years after earth was destroyed or after present day where batman and superman still fight crime and evil together?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Dumbledore>all
Can someone explain batman one million. Is this like one million years after earth was destroyed or after present day where batman and superman still fight crime and evil together?
Batman 1m belongs to a version of the JLA that is far far superior to the already superior JLA. They have a superman who's mom is an imp from the 5th dimension and who's dad is a kryptonian decendant. They have a Wonder Woman who is made up of indestructible marble imbued with the actual spirit of truth, and bracelets that can deflect any known energy. And more. Batman 1M is the best fighter in the universe with like telepathic powers and such. He is Bad ass. He is still no match for Mr. Miracle.

Dumbledore>all
What is the comic series called? Is it really far into the future. Do batman and superman still fight people like the joker , darkseid, lex luthor and tons of others im forgetting? Doesn't batman age though like in many of the comic books he retires at like age 50 and let's batman beyond take over.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Dumbledore>all
What is the comic series called? Is it really far into the future. Do batman and superman still fight people like the joker , darkseid, lex luthor and tons of others im forgetting? Doesn't batman age though like in many of the comic books he retires at like age 50 and let's batman beyond take over.

It's called DC 1million. Some of it was crap, but most of it was not.

Broly92
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Batman 1m belongs to a version of the JLA that is far far superior to the already superior JLA. They have a superman who's mom is an imp from the 5th dimension and who's dad is a kryptonian decendant. They have a Wonder Woman who is made up of indestructible marble imbued with the actual spirit of truth, and bracelets that can deflect any known energy. And more. Batman 1M is the best fighter in the universe with like telepathic powers and such. He is Bad ass. He is still no match for Mr. Miracle.
You forgot how smart he was that the JLA trust him to guard the planet full of the most dangerous villians and he can make exact clones of himself and steal souls

Dumbledore>all
HםW'd he get all the powers. And how'd he live so long

King KAM
yeah hed escape,and with ease

Mordum
I have the whole series. If you guys wants pics/scans just ask me and ill post them.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Mordum
I have the whole series. If you guys wants pics/scans just ask me and ill post them.

I wouldn't mind seeing some scans. I've always been curious about the 1 million series.

Mordum
Here is Batman vs Batman ending in batman 1 million stealing his spirit.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6927/dccomics1m1pg17yi4.th.jpg

i have hundreds of 1 million pics but i am going somewhere so ill be back at night with a bunch load of pics so check back at this post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.