Guile vs Sagat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyDo3
who will win? and who's more badass?

cking
sagat

looldude
sagat

SaTsuJiN
lol.. I think guile looks cooler (when drawn right).. but Thai kickboxing crushes any of the trash thats taught to US armed forces

NINJ4_BL4D3
Go Ong Bak

badacyborg
Guile's more badass, but Sagat would win in a fight...unless he got a sonic boom to his other eye!

SaTsuJiN
oh god lol.. that would definately be one way to win... good ol' cheap shot.. kill bill style

badacyborg
haha I (personally) don't like sagat...don't know why though...Just know he stands more of a chance than Guile

badacyborg
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
oh god lol.. that would definately be one way to win... good ol' cheap shot.. kill bill style I don't like Uma Thurman, Especially with that new movie she;s in! UGH!! mad

badacyborg
sooo...where's Shin Remy. I thought for sure that he would reply first, since he likes Street Fighter so much...

SaTsuJiN
lol.. he'll come up with some crap that sagat can bench press the earth.. so he'd punch guile straight into the sun because 'sf is comparible to dragon ball and marvel'

badacyborg
OMG LOL!! That is so true!! I'd say it's farfetched but it's not!

badacyborg
ha..ha....ha...whew! Had me a laugh there! A serious laugh out loud!

Penelope
this match could go any way, it would depend on who was controlling them.

Trolt
Sagat is a GIANT though.

As big as guile is, a few knee strikes from a >7 footman will break his guard.

Guile is a plot device used to humble and humiliate ken and ryu, and get his ass beat by chun li for some reason.

Emperor Ashtar
Sagat is comparable to ryu, guile is not.

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lol.. I think guile looks cooler (when drawn right).. but Thai kickboxing crushes any of the trash thats taught to US armed forces

Most US Soldiers are actually teached a variety of martial arts with origins from differant countries.

SaTsuJiN
lol that army commercial where they went into the core of the earth and broke a coal into a cut diamond... they showed a soldier doing the lamest kick on a kicking bag.. I would hope they do better than that

on a slightly off-topic note.. I hope M.bison (Balrog) bites off guiles ear

Blaxican Hydra
laughing

Penelope
Guile's style is hot, but i've always preferred Sagat over him. In fact, i can kick anyones butt with Sagat. His style is soo similar to Ryu who also happens to be one of my favorite players.

Kayne Archeron
Guile has to play defensively to pull of his moves, whereas Sagat can pull of his lightning-quick moves in a pinch... Sagat definately wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.