hulk and juggernaut vs superman with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stay super
do you think that hulk and juggernaut can tear superman in two? juggs pulling one arm and hulk the other can they tear superman?

Up In Flames
yup.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by stay super
do you think that hulk and juggernaut can tear superman in two? juggs pulling one arm and hulk the other can they tear superman?

I believe they could do it........

King KAM
nope, and if juggs starts runnings, he will simply pull them both

lilnutta12
how do you do sigs

hulkrulz
Yea they definately do!

badabing
They would at least tear one of his arms off.

stay super
ye but superman wont just stand in the place he will try to throw them, can they still overpower him and tear him in two?

Dinalfos
ye but superman wont just stand in the place he will try to throw them, can they still overpower him and tear him in two?

I don't think this is meant to be a fight.

stay super
ye i know , i was just wondering if hulk and juggernaut could tear superman in two parts

Dinalfos
ye i know , i was just wondering if hulk and juggernaut could tear superman in two parts

If this isn't supposed to be fight, then Superman won't be fighting back. I think they can pull it off, though it's hard to overcome his aura.

Reaper777
Yeah, they could do it.

Magee
No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.