Psylocke vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fa/Psylocke_benes.jpg/200px-Psylocke_benes.jpg vs http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b3/Secretwarcap.jpg/225px-Secretwarcap.jpg

No prep, PIS, CIS.

She can't use telekinesis on Cap or the environment. Nor can she make telekinetic shields. But she can use her telekinesis on herself, e.g. self-propelled flight and increasing her physicality.

Fight in an empty cityscape.

1. She is unarmed.
2. She has her psionic katana.

stay super
cap takes that one he is far stronger and got more skills than her, psylocke was owned by the old sabretooth in a h2h fight, cap with his shield will beat her down

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by stay super
cap takes that one he is far stronger and got more skills than her, psylocke was owned by the old sabretooth in a h2h fight, cap with his shield will beat her down http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8760/uxm460020ao7.th.jpg
Current Psylocke augments her strength and speed with telekinesis.

stay super
well sabretooth is a loser and always will be, but still i think cap takes that one 6/10 but psylocke can own him couple of times

LethalFemme
She beats his American purebred ass.psylocke

grey fox
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8760/uxm460020ao7.th.jpg
Current Psylocke augments her strength and speed with telekinesis.

...and then Mojo pops up .

Skeets
Originally posted by LethalFemme
She beats his American purebred ass.psylocke
droolio

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Skeets
droolio

Hi long time no skeet.happy

Skeets
Hi long time no skeet.happy
wave

LethalFemme
wave

New sig and avy?

Skeets
New sig and avy?
Yeah,I don't like it but I'm to lazy to make another...erm

Soleran
She Probably won't beat Captain if he has his sheild................

ExodusCloak
When Psylocke augments herself can she give herself strength that can shatter mountains? And couldn't she make her skin denser with TK?

LethalFemme
Yeah,I don't like it but I'm to lazy to make another...erm

I know what you mean. I need a change too.

Originally posted by Soleran
She Probably won't beat Captain if he has his sheild................

Yeah cause she probably won't use her tk shield to protect her and then break his neck with her far superior strength. Hell she'll most likely never even know it's coming. I mean it's not like he throws his shield on a regular basis like it's his trademark or something.

Soleran
Yeah cuz Captain America never fights opponents that are both stronger and faster then he is.......................coughHULKcough

Plus in regards to his shield I was more inclined to think that since it absorbs kinetic energy without hurint Captain anything he blocks with the shield does no harm to him at all..............................and it can still be used against her

xmarksthespot
Because Hulk has the agility, grace and martial skills of Psylocke... And can fly...

And there's never any PIS involved when Hulk fights people he should arguably just smash...

RogerRamjet
either way..Cappy takes her down..now sweat, 10/10

Soleran
Because Hulk has the agility, grace and martial skills of Psylocke... And can fly...

And there's never any PIS involved when Hulk fights people he should arguably just smash...

People always reading into words..........I said he fought hulk I didn't say he won or anything else, fact is CA is still around and that alone is a testament to his abilities.

It's not just CA's physical abilities that give him wins, its his ability to analyze a situation VERY quickly and summize what course of action should be taken next to minimize loss.

CA has danced with Namor who is LEAGUES above Psylocke. Point is I doubt Psylocke would take him down simply because he faces opponents like her all the time and comes ahead by using his brains most the time.

xmarksthespot
People always reading into words..........I said he fought hulk I didn't say he won or anything else, fact is CA is still around and that alone is a testament to his abilities.

It's not just CA's physical abilities that give him wins, its his ability to analyze a situation VERY quickly and summize what course of action should be taken next to minimize loss.

CA has danced with Namor who is LEAGUES above Psylocke. Point is I doubt Psylocke would take him down simply because he faces opponents like her all the time and comes ahead by using his brains most the time. Your entire passage is just a long-winded way of saying "Captain America wins because he's Captain America, he'll find a way."

Soleran
Power doesn't always equal a victory............................

LethalFemme

CA has danced with Namor who is LEAGUES above Psylocke. Point is I doubt Psylocke would take him down simply because he faces opponents like her all the time and comes ahead by using his brains most the time.

Hey that kinda sounds like that thing going around called PIS. I think the symptoms include winning fights you shouldn't, standing up to people who can easily kill you in and instant and blowing smoke out of your ass.yes

xmarksthespot
Power doesn't always equal a victory............................ Lack of power doesn't either...

Namor would kill Captain America with a punch. So again I don't see the relevance.

willRules
I see Psylocke winning this one. Good match up though.

Soleran
Can someone show me some amazing things Pyslocke has done with her fantastic TK that would exhibit her power as X has indicated is allowed for this discussion?

Lack of power doesn't either...

Yeah, all I can come up with aftr reading that statement is just wow.

xmarksthespot
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4648/uxm45720cz8.th.jpghttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2954/uxm464009fs9.th.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1685/uxm464011hp0.th.jpg

Soleran
1st two scans aren't going to get wins over Cap...................

3rd scan, oh my.

StyleTime
Yeah cause she probably won't use her tk shield to protect her and then break his neck with her far superior strength. Hell she'll most likely never even know it's coming. I mean it's not like he throws his shield on a regular basis like it's his trademark or something.
She can't use telekinesis on Cap or the environment. Nor can she make telekinetic shields.

Psylocke still wins though.

rotiart
Essentially you have a ninja... with possibly daredevil like agility, dexterity.. and the ability to boost her strength up to maybe 60-100 ton level. (that 3rd scan looks like something thing could do.)

Btw. TK to reinforce her strength would mean she has a shield of some sorts around her body that exerts an exponetial force greater than her own... meaning she does have a shield then. and cap would then be hard pressed to get through that...

If she doesn't have that "tk strength shield" that any extra strength would be caused by psionic disruption, or energy projection, which you've also removed, but all of the above are the things she's shown to do.

Ie. the jean grey tk shield that allows her to fly.

ie. the magneto biofield that allows him 100ton strength.

rotiart
I guess the thread should really say its psylocke with the speed, agility of spiderman and base strength of hulk vs. Captain america.

thats just messed up.

Soleran
Originally posted by rotiart
I guess the thread should really say its psylocke with the speed, agility of spiderman and base strength of hulk vs. Captain america.

thats just messed up.

I haven't seen Psylocke amp herself to the speed and agility of spiderman and the base strength of Hulk based off those pictures.

rotiart
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fa/Psylocke_benes.jpg/200px-Psylocke_benes.jpg vs http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b3/Secretwarcap.jpg/225px-Secretwarcap.jpg

No prep, PIS, CIS.

She can't use telekinesis on Cap or the environment. Nor can she make telekinetic shields. But she can use her telekinesis on herself, e.g. self-propelled flight and increasing her physicality.

1. She is unarmed.

so you got a flying super strong ninja thats unarmed except for her katana.

tk on herself means she creates a field to propel herself... that isn't a shield? also to make herself stronger.. that also isn't a ashield.?

Cap tosses his shield and takes down betty faster than she can dodge the attack. Cap wins 10/10.

ExodusCloak
so you got a flying super strong ninja thats unarmed except for her katana.

tk on herself means she creates a field to propel herself... that isn't a shield? also to make herself stronger.. that also isn't a ashield.?

Cap tosses his shield and takes down betty faster than she can dodge the attack. Cap wins 10/10.

The exception in the rules though is that she can use her powers on herself so regardless of that she is still able to use her powers on herself to amp her strength and durability up using Psionic energy, make the molecules in her skin denser via TK and fly using a field.

Meaning a TK Shield that is not entirely integrated into her body would not be permissible but one that does do these things is.

rotiart
If she can "amp" herself...
Magneto can amp himself to 100 ton level.
betsy is now one of the most powerful tks out there.
I assume betsy now has a thing like density and strength, can fly and have ninja skills.

captain america wins 10/10. erm

Soleran
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
The exception in the rules though is that she can use her powers on herself so regardless of that she is still able to use her powers on herself to amp her strength and durability up using Psionic energy, make the molecules in her skin denser via TK and fly using a field.

Meaning a TK Shield that is not entirely integrated into her body would not be permissible but one that does do these things is.

Her strength isn't coming from an enhanced physiology like hulk, thing, colossus, Thor etc etc that is denser and also gives greater durability.. Her strength comes from the ability to channel tk energy. So enhanced durability I doubt is there.

Also she can amp her speed but her reastions are still based on a normal human so she is limited by her own nervous system/brain.

Cap still beats her majority

ExodusCloak
If she can "amp" herself...
Magneto can amp himself to 100 ton level.
betsy is now one of the most powerful tks out there.
I assume betsy now has a thing like density and strength, can fly and have ninja skills.

captain america wins 10/10. erm

Yes Magneto can amp his body up to receive punches to the face from heavy hitters without his shield ie Colossus and Namor and lift 100 tons , but I fail to see the point?

rotiart
Captain America wins.

Blair Wind
I fail to see why you keep saying Cap wins when you give so much evidence for Psylocke rotiart...

rotiart
stick out tongue. cause captain america wins secretly I think caps gonna lose 10/10, but with such an unfair advantage, I have to support him, even if it is that hes gonna die to the insanely hot mutie girl.

ExodusCloak
Her strength isn't coming from an enhanced physiology like hulk, thing, colossus, Thor etc etc that is denser and also gives greater durability.. Her strength comes from the ability to channel tk energy. So enhanced durability I doubt is there.

Also she can amp her speed but her reastions are still based on a normal human so she is limited by her own nervous system/brain.

Cap still beats her majority

Psylockes TK is greater then Rachel Greys in terms of power, if she channels it through her hands to increase her strength and through her body to increase her durability then an adamantium shield thrown by a person with peak human strength shouldn't do much if anything. Exodus has channeled TK energy through his body to take punches from War Machine.(No shield) Plus there's the enhanced speed, even though she reacts at her human speed of thought she would still be able to land far more "TK enhanced punches" on him then he would be able to dodge. One or Two punches is all she needs.

Metalmanx

No prep, PIS, CIS.

1. She is unarmed.

Wait. So Cap gets his shield and Psylocke is unarmed in the first match? Doesn't necessarily appear fair to me.

Metalmanx
However...for the unarmed fight, I see that going 5/10 for both. Possibly a slight advantage to Cap. Not too sure.

But when she has her katana, Psylocke wins 7-8/10.

bigbran
cap could use his sheild to block her tp, and then beat her to death.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by bigbran

...Eh? How can Cap's shield block telepathy?

Not that it matters anyway, for Current Psylocke utilizes telekinesis, not telepathy.

bigbran
his sheild still blocks it.

bigbran
he once blocked a punch from hulk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wait. So Cap gets his shield and Psylocke is unarmed in the first match? Doesn't necessarily appear fair to me. She's superstrong, fast and can fly. erm

Soleran
Originally posted by bigbran

She has TK, not TP silly bigbran.

She's still just human and reacts no faster with human durability:/

bigbran
cap will block every attack and then cut her head off.

bigbran
how do you do that spoiler alert thing?

Soleran
I guess like this unless you can read this without high lighting

do it like this

type in whatever words you want then end it with except spell spoiler correctly.

Metalmanx
She's superstrong, fast and can fly. erm

Wait a sec. I thought you said this was Psylocke WITHOUT augmenting her physical abilities? Now I'm just plain confused.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wait a sec. I thought you said this was Psylocke WITHOUT augmenting her physical abilities? Now I'm just plain confused. blink

Both scenarios Psylocke is free to augment her physical abilities. The second scenario she can also use her katana.

Metalmanx
blink

Both scenarios Psylocke is free to augment her physical abilities. The second scenario she can also use her katana.

Oh, perhaps I just read it wrong. In fact, that's pretty much what happened. stick out tongue

Well then. In that case...

1. Psylocke wins 7/10.

2. Psylocke wins 8-9/10.

bigbran
I guess like this unless you can read this without high lighting

do it like this

type in whatever words you want then end it with except spell spoiler correctly. thanx,ok, cap owns her.
im just being another mindless fanboy, and the sheild thing was a joke. cap gets beat hard

Cosmic Flame
Has Betsy demonstrated any of her Crimson Dawn abilities as of late?

Grimm22
Cap wins 8/10

Grimm22

1. She is unarmed.

1. Cap 9/10

2. Cap 7/10

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Grimm22
1. Cap 9/10

2. Cap 7/10

Sweetie I think you need to read the rest of that.

xmarksthespot
Bump..?

jinzin
Cap fails.

Wild Shadow
Cap shield slices through betsy's katanas as she tries to block and ko's her..

Cap: no more back talk from you missy.
shifty

the ninjak
Betsy wins this. Cap has earned his desk job with the Secret Avengers and we will be awaiting his upgrade soon.....probably Fury level gadgets.
Then we'll see who wins this fight.

Wild Shadow
he gets a wolverine HF of the 80's his photon gloves and his chain mail replaced by a adamantium vibranium armor.. his pouches gets grenades.. and a few gadgets..

due to the HF combined with SS his strength increases to a solid 5 tonner.

the ninjak
For reals sweet! eek!

Wild Shadow
f@#@# no!! i be pissed and i would want the only hero who hasn't had a ridicules power up to get one too..cough * logan* cough

the ninjak
I hate sarcasm on forums.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by the ninjak
I hate sarcasm on forums. stick out tongue

he would have bn the ultimate pis machine bad@$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.