Yoshimitsu (Tekken 5) vs. Yoshimitsu (soul calibur)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badacyborg
Alright...the same guy, different games. who would win this bout, Oh and sc Yoshimitsu uses his default sword, not any others.

badacyborg
Oh yeah, it's SC3 Yoshimitsu, sorry

SaTsuJiN
hmm... tekken series yoshimitsu is much darker and cooler.. the sc series yoshi just has too much of a goofy attitude to come out the victor IMO.. so I'll vote Tekken Yoshi embarrasment

badacyborg
I agree

badacyborg
Anybody else have an opinion, it's gettin' dull

teh_c3rb3rus
SC Yoshi for me big grin

More playing experience with him erm

The-Judge
soul caliburs yoshimitsu and tekkens isnt the same character. they dont even have the completely same backgrundstory, look, voice or attitude. and even if they were the same, yoshimitsu would have been better in newer tekken games. and yoshimitsu from soul calibur doesnt use powers like invincibility as yoshimitsu from tekken does

Tallis
Yoshimitsu you can't beat experience. People seem to forget his feats. He went against Oda Nobunaga! Oda Nobunaga!!!!! He literally faced and ARMY. Really if anyone deserves the name one man army it's shouldn't be Mitsurugi it should be Yoshi.

Plus have any of you seen a real Yoshimitsu master playing. The style is so unorthodox, but amazingly effective. Yoshimitsu for the win.

Mesirus
i go with SC, because he can use his weapon more freely that in tekken 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.