wolverine vs bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
can wolves take him? bane is in his most suped up form.(unless thats too much, then its normal form.)
or does wolves get his face smashed in?
they fight in gotham. both get 4 minutes of prep big grin
wolverine doesnt get his claws.

grey fox
Well Banes most 'Suped up' form has his strength at Two Tonnes , problem is though this much Venom should cause quite a bit of 'Roid Rage.

None the less Wolvie guts the Backbreaker pretty easily.

bigbran
Originally posted by grey fox
Well Banes most 'Suped up' form has his strength at Two Tonnes , problem is though this much Venom should cause quite a bit of 'Roid Rage.

None the less Wolvie guts the Backbreaker pretty easily. what about with joker?
and i was thinking about taking away his claws.

stay super
bane smackes wolverines ass all over gotham, the only way wolverine will beat him is just cutting his juice tube

bigbran
there no jokester and no claws.

bigbran
Originally posted by stay super
bane smackes wolverines ass all over gotham, the only way wolverine will beat him is just cutting his juice tube wolverine does fight with hulk.

stay super
so what if he fight the hulk? it was bad writing, you and i know very well that wolverine doesnt have what it takes to fight someone like the hulk or juggernaut or colossus or thing , even sabretooth owns him most of the time come on

grey fox
Originally posted by bigbran
what about with joker?
and i was thinking about taking away his claws.

What do you mean , Are you referring to No Mans Land ?

bane smackes wolverines ass all over gotham, the only way wolverine will beat him is just cutting his juice tube

Not really , While Bane may be extremely Strong his bones are still as durable as mine and yours and punching a man with a Adamantium laced skeleton with full force (which bane uses quite alot) will result in a broken hand.

Also Bane lacks any kind of healing factor ergo if stabbed once in the correct organ he should drop like a stone.

grey fox
so what if he fight the hulk? it was bad writing, you and i know very well that wolverine doesnt have what it takes to fight someone like the hulk or juggernaut or colossus or thing , even sabretooth owns him most of the time come on

Wolverine fighting Hulk isn't bad writing , Wolverine beating Hulk is bad writing.

stay super
grey fox? you aware that bane can bash a wall of bricks right? he doesnt have a regular mans strength, if we go with what you say then even the hulk got regular bones, and wendigo, only wolverine got adamentium on them , but he got super human strength he broke walls with his fists , beside that its not like he hits a pure metal right? wolverine got flesh and skin on top of the bones so he wont really feel the bones

stay super
you know that wolverine cant stand a good chance against hulk , the perfect excemple is ultimate wolverine vs hulk where hulk just ripped wolverine in two

grey fox
grey fox? you aware that bane can bash a wall of bricks right? he doesnt have a regular mans strength, if we go with what you say then even the hulk got regular bones, and wendigo, only wolverine got adamentium on them , but he got super human strength he broke walls with his fists , beside that its not like he hits a pure metal right? wolverine got flesh and skin on top of the bones so he wont really feel the bones

But then after he breaks said walls down his knuckles are more then likely bruised and or bleeding. Punch someone or something Super , if your fairly inexperienced to fighting (Ie not a martial artist or boxer etc etc) your hand should be bruised , especially your knuckles.

Hulk has a different skeletal structure due to his healing factory and his 'transformation'. Wendigo is a mystical creature and Wolverine is a mutant.

But Bane is only human

Now about you flesh on bones comment , take a iron bar , wrap it in an inch of canvas then punch it. That's what it would be like when you punch Wolverine in the chest (The most aimed for position on the human body beside the genitals and eyes)

grey fox
you know that wolverine cant stand a good chance against hulk , the perfect excemple is ultimate wolverine vs hulk where hulk just ripped wolverine in two

That's iffy though because we then bring the durability of Ult Adamantium into play and the non adamantium coated ligaments.

stay super
bane never got hurt after punching something and he punched cars, walls of bricks,post stands, in his max he can punch anything and wont fell a thing, that only your theory and its not correct because he punch a lot of things and never got hurt, daredevil punched wolverine and never got hurt, punisher punched wolverine and never got hurt, hell cyclops punched wolverine in the ultimate issues and didnt get hurt, like i said thats only something that you want to belive but its not true

grey fox
bane never got hurt after punching something and he punched cars, walls of bricks,post stands, in his max he can punch anything and wont fell a thing, that only your theory and its not correct because he punch a lot of things and never got hurt, daredevil punched wolverine and never got hurt, punisher punched wolverine and never got hurt, hell cyclops punched wolverine in the ultimate issues and didnt get hurt, like i said thats only something that you want to belive but its not true

So your saying in his 'max' Bane could theoretically punch Ultron and snap him in two , or at least not feel a thing .

It's not Theory it's science , the man is only human , all Venom does is amp his strength nothing else. You can be as strong as you like but if your bones are weak (or your punching a material MUCH harder then human bone) punching something with too much force will make your fingers , knuckles and possibly you entire hand fracture from the force.

Daredevil is a martial artist and as such can punch effectively without hurting himself to much , Punisher can soak up a stupidly large amount of damage and if this 'punch' was on the Ennis run then it's usage is null and void.

Ultimates is a completely separate dimension.

stay super
first of all you forgot that its only comics you take it too personal its not real life lets start with the fact that in real life theres no one that can throw cars wink , ok now you said that punisher can soak pain.... did the comics say that he was at pain? no its something that you made out, did the comics mentioned that they felt pain when they hit wolverine? no thats something that you really would like to think its the wolverines fans dream, but its not like that sorry, how many times do i have to tell you? dont use logic of real life in comics, in the comixs bain punch cars!!! and dont feel any pain he doesnt feel pain from his punches now thats something that was stated in the comics, please dont make out things that arent there

stay super
by the way there was an issue where bain punched superman and he didnt feel pain, so i really really dont think that he will feel any pain from wolverine

grey fox
first of all you forgot that its only comics you take it too personal its not real life lets start with the fact that in real life theres no one that can throw cars wink , ok now you said that punisher can soak pain.... did the comics say that he was at pain? no its something that you made out, did the comics mentioned that they felt pain when they hit wolverine? no thats something that you really would like to think its the wolverines fans dream, but its not like that sorry, how many times do i have to tell you? dont use logic of real life in comics, in the comixs bain punch cars!!! and dont feel any pain he doesnt feel pain from his punches now thats something that was stated in the comics, please dont make out things that arent there

No , even in comics you have to have some sense of realism , Punisher has a large 'DAMAGE SOAK' , he can take lots and lots of pain and keep on ticking. The man has been riddled with bullets and kept on going .

Excuse me , are you calling ME a wolverine fan. the guy with THIS signature http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/wolveirneahte.jpg

I'm not making things up unlike you. Punching ANYTHING can cause damage to the human body , especially punching metal which has around 1/2 inches of fat and skin in between it (In Wolvies case)

Why do you think Batman wears bandages under his gloves , as do boxers . For protection

grey fox
by the way there was an issue where bain punched superman and he didnt feel pain, so i really really dont think that he will feel any pain from wolverine

Then that is ....

A. Bullshit

B. PIS

stay super
tell me when did someone ever felt pain from hitting wolverine? only sabretooth at the fight on the bridge, but the old universe is bullshit , that happened only once, since than wolverine got beaten many times and never someone felt pain from him

grey fox
tell me when did someone ever felt pain from hitting wolverine? only sabretooth at the fight on the bridge, but the old universe is bullshit , that happened only once, since than wolverine got beaten many times and never someone felt pain from him

That's because they overlook the basic idea of punching someone with METAL BONES

stay super
ohh man you just dont get it do you, you cant use real life logic , you know what lets use it, tell me how can wolverine cut through a tree??? he is a human with claws he cant have enough power and strength to do that,hell he couldnt even cut a door he could just stick the claws into the door, it never stated that bain feelt pain when he hits a car or a brick wall so i dont know.... maybe that means he doesnt feel pain with his punches? and even if he is i am sure that its not from wolverine, and if we go by what you say then almost no one from the street levelers cant hit wolverine, cyclops and anyone could brake his hand on wolverine,bain bashed robots with his fists thats metal why didnt he felt pain?? he even bashed batmans iron armor, strange, and how can wolverine cut a sentinal? he soesnt have enough strength to get the claws inside of metal not to speak of cutting it

Chaholdrudan
stay super..good points man..i always wondered myself how peak human strength cuts thru lets say Thing rocky hide

grey fox
Let's see how these metal reinforced bones help wolvie then eh.

Smashing through a robot bare handed....twice !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/5820550d.jpg

Dazes/startles the Hulk with a simple head butt

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742007

Strong enough to crack concrete underwater

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/66c7f534.jpg

Lifts a friggen tree trunk (or at least half of one)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/bd9a6048.jpg

Ok so we can suitably see that Wolvie can compete strength for strength and his skeleton helps.

Wolverine reacts so fast he can cut off a piece of metal and then uses it to break his fall

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/a2ba2451.jpg

Wolverine moves so fast troopers with machine guns can't even fire , let alone aim a bead.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b...nev1-068-17.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b...nev1-068-18.jpg

So so far we have Wolverine is FASTER then a human , STRONGER then a human and is skilled enough......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/wolvievsShang2.jpg

...to pwn Shang Chi , Marvels top martial artist.

Now all Venom does is amp up Banes strength , not his reflexes , not his natural (every human has one) healing factor or (most importantly) his martial art skills

To put it simply Bane is ****ed. Though to look at it from both sides of the spectrum Bane has a 3/10 chance of winning.

stay super
first of all i will say it again, when did it stated that someone got hurt from punching wolverine? besides his fight with sabretooth on the bridge many years ago, now i dont care how fast he is , he is fater than the hulk, or the thing, or wendigo and that help him? no!, bain will ko him with couple of punches and smack wolverine all over the street walls, i can see that you dont know anything about bain so its not in the place to debate when you know nothing about some character, bain doesnt feel pain when he pounches at least they never mentioned that, and there were some times that people shot at him and nothing happened, he is not a normal human, the juice makes him super human , he is too much for wolverine he will bash him and beat him like a ball, oh ye and another thing.... if we go by logic.... tell me something, how can a man that his bones are covered with metal even move? its a logical thing that if you had really heavy bones you couldnt move, to move a metal bones that weight a lottt you must have a huge amount of musscles right? so how can wolverine even move???

Jyppe
To add something. People can strengthen their bones by punching something hard many times for years etc. Their bones will grow harder and wont shatter while punching something harder. And, because they have punched a wall, for lets say a wall for years. Their nerve endings in their fists have gone numb, or died. So they wont feel any pain while punching etc.

IMO Wolverine wins. Bane can't really do anything to him, no one has ever done. Bane KOs Wolverine? Spider-man wasn't able to do it. And he's better all the ways than Bane.

Broly92
Originally posted by Jyppe
To add something. People can strengthen their bones by punching something hard many times for years etc. Their bones will grow harder and wont shatter while punching something harder. And, because they have punched a wall, for lets say a wall for years. Their nerve endings in their fists have gone numb, or died. So they wont feel any pain while punching etc.

IMO Wolverine wins. Bane can't really do anything to him, no one has ever done. Bane KOs Wolverine? Spider-man wasn't able to do it. And he's better all the ways than Bane. Co-sign

stay super
theres nothing bane can do to wolverine???? what??? ohhh come on... i dont know just beat the crap out of him and clean all gothem with his face,now if a punch that can brake a brick wall will hit wolverine something will happen, bain is much stronger than wolverine when he is at max he will do graffiti on the walls with wolverines face, wolverine could win if he cut him good with his claws , he can stick his claws into bains guts, throat, but who said its gona be easy? if bain gets his hands on wolverine he will smack his ass i say bain will take it 7/10

grey fox
first of all i will say it again, when did it stated that someone got hurt from punching wolverine? besides his fight with sabretooth on the bridge many years ago, now i don't care how fast he is , he is fater than the hulk, or the thing, or wendigo and that help him? no!, bain will ko him with couple of punches and smack wolverine all over the street walls, i can see that you don't know anything about bain so its not in the place to debate when you know nothing about some character, bain doesnt feel pain when he pounches at least they never mentioned that, and there were some times that people shot at him and nothing happened, he is not a normal human, the juice makes him super human , he is too much for wolverine he will bash him and beat him like a ball, oh ye and another thing.... if we go by logic.... tell me something, how can a man that his bones are covered with metal even move? its a logical thing that if you had really heavy bones you couldnt move, to move a metal bones that weight a lottt you must have a huge amount of musscles right? so how can wolverine even move???

Please noob , don't try to go with the 'you don't know anything about comics' when you've been here a single day.

Bane is over-rated , the only note worthy things he has done is break batmans back , beat on Joker and break Judomaster.

Those 'punches' your talking about will....

A. Hurt Banes hands

B. Affect Wolvie , who'll then regenerate from any bruises or other malignant affects of said blows.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/TEVVBE.jpg

Within that scan we can quite easily see Bane reacting to the punch with a grunt of pain. Finally Wolverine can move because the adamantium is bonded to his bones at a molecular level. For all intents and purposes his bones ARE adamantium.

Dinalfos
Wolverine has this one in the pocket. He might be a tad weaker on paper, but he's faster and has his claws. He takes this easily.

stay super
first of all i didnt say you know nothing about comics, i was talking about a particular character, second of all leave that noob crap to yourself if you want to talk with me do it with class or dont do it at all , and third that scan what did bain hit? and even if he hit some object that made him pain it doesnt mean that he will hutr himself with wolverine, many many characters punched wolverine and none of them felt pain why the hell should bain feel pain? gambit cyclops punisher punched wolverine and never felt pain why should a gorila like bain feel that? and about that punch how do you know what level bain was there? he got different levels, i am talking about bain when he is buffed at max!!!

grey fox
theres nothing bane can do to wolverine???? what??? ohhh come on... i dont know just beat the crap out of him and clean all gothem with his face,now if a punch that can brake a brick wall will hit wolverine something will happen, bain is much stronger than wolverine when he is at max he will do graffiti on the walls with wolverines face, wolverine could win if he cut him good with his claws , he can stick his claws into bains guts, throat, but who said its gona be easy? if bain gets his hands on wolverine he will smack his ass i say bain will take it 7/10

A speeding jet pwns punches that can break brick walls...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/mojorex/wolverine69.jpg

...as does Hulk

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/040916161417/Logan%20vs%20Fixit3.jpg

rotiart
Wolverine fighting Hulk isn't bad writing , Wolverine beating Hulk is bad writing.

True. Even Cap A can fight hulk. Most of the time by running and hitting, and then running away. :P

Broly92
first of all i didnt say you know nothing about comics, i was talking about a particular character, second of all leave that noob crap to yourself if you want to talk with me do it with class or dont do it at all , and third that scan what did bain hit? and even if he hit some object that made him pain it doesnt mean that he will hutr himself with wolverine, many many characters punched wolverine and none of them felt pain why the hell should bain feel pain? gambit cyclops punisher punched wolverine and never felt pain why should a gorila like bain feel that? and about that punch how do you know what level bain was there? he got different levels, i am talking about bain when he is buffed at max!!! Listen Wolverine has taken hits from Colossus,Hulk,Juggernaut and you think Bane at max is impresive that is like normal Spidey strength and less agility

grey fox
first of all i didnt say you know nothing about comics, i was talking about a particular character, second of all leave that noob crap to yourself if you want to talk with me do it with class or don't do it at all , and third that scan what did bain hit? and even if he hit some object that made him pain it doesnt mean that he will hutr himself with wolverine, many many characters punched wolverine and none of them felt pain why the hell should bain feel pain? gambit cyclops punisher punched wolverine and never felt pain why should a gorila like bain feel that? and about that punch how do you know what level bain was there? he got different levels, i am talking about bain when he is buffed at max!!!

1. Bane is the basics of comic history , if you don't know about Bane you know nothing about comics

2. You ARE a noob , your spouting idiotic statements and going on about 'how much you know about bane' which is (quite frankly) very little . Your lucky I'm dealing with you and not someone who'd REALLY let rip.

3. Full bane , all pumped up on Venom , Bat's kicked his ass. As usual.

rotiart
Wolverine with claws 10/10
without 10/10

Wolverines punches still are reinforced with metal. and Wolverine has taken hits from hitters a lot stronger than bane. Bane hasn't taken hits from a guy like wolverine... who even if hit would heal from a Bane attack almost instantly.. No backbreaker here. Spinal cord is reinforced with adamantium. There really isn't much bane could do without extra weaponry or help.

grey fox
Originally posted by Broly92
Listen Wolverine has taken hits from Colossus,Hulk,Juggernaut and you think Bane at max is impresive that is like normal Spidey strength and less agility
That's insulting to spidey , Bane (at his best) is a strength match for Blade....

jinzin
I like how this guy is making shit up about bane even though every one can clearly see he's making stuff up. laughing out loud

superman? the only time bane EVER met up with supes was in the animated series.. erm

stay super
damn its funny.... anyway yes wolverine took hits from much stronger than bain but does it proves that he is stronger? no they can beat the crap out of him, and guess what wolverines fan cult? i think that bain will own his ass you can sue me if you want, i remember reading a long time ago comics where bain hits superman, sups kucks his ass and doesnt feel the punch but it doesnt hurt for bain either ,i never said i know alot about bain but you dont know either if you think that he is a regular man that feels pain like everybody,i am lucky your dealing with me and not some cruel ziped fanboy?? eek! , thanksssss mannnn i feel much better just to think that i could be eaten alive thru the screen by evil fanboys laughing , said it once and will say it again, chilllll everybody its just a forum we are all here to have fun so chill life is good relax wink

newjak86
There are two things I would like to clear up the durability of a material has little effect on someone like Bain you has punched many hard metal surfaces before. You see it isn't just the material one is hitting but also the force being generated. Now Bane at max is pretty tough but he isn't throwing class 100 punches or something like that.

You see with the force Bane generates with his punch punching Adamantium and lets say Titanium would be like punching the same thing because with the force generated thye both would basically offer the same amnout give which is no give to the force. Bane has punched Titnaium before with no effect to his hands just because Wolverine's metal is tougher doesn't mean it would offer the same amount of resistance from another high grade metal when the it comes down to the force genreated. Metal is Metal on the surface given the forc being used.

Secondly people think that Bane is just going to come in and try to go Fist-o-cuffs with Wolverine when in fact he has used heavey duty weapons before like Rocket Launchers and handheld Gattling Guns oth of which would send Wolverine for a loop

newjak86
Originally posted by jinzin
I like how this guy is making shit up about bane even though every one can clearly see he's making stuff up. laughing out loud

superman? the only time bane EVER met up with supes was in the animated series.. erm Didn't they meet in the comic where Superman temporarly takes over as Batman confused

stay super
yes and bain punches superman and he felt from the punch , and also i remember once i saw an issue where superman raped bain but when bain hit him he didnt feel any pain

grey fox
Originally posted by newjak86

A Gatling gun you say ...hmm well I wonder how Wolvie deals with opponents using Fire arms ?

Takes a magnum to the skull with ease (It even richocheits ! )
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/mojorex/wolverine77.jpg

Dodges bullets

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/mojorex/wolverine26.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/W_Pyrate_09_18.jpg

Bullets? Good luck with that...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ne/63b68dca.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ne/59818cc8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ne/5599de7b.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ne/ef2c0b0d.jpg

Now are we over the silly notion that Bane can beat Wolverine or do I have to give more proof.

stay super
god damn you are truely a little anoying fanboy arent you... oh well you know what i hate? when someone is dumb enough to try and force someone else to think his way, you will tell me what to think? i think bain will own wolverine and you can bring me scans where wolverine do a freakin flips and suck his own balls i dont give a damn dont try to force your opinion on others

stay super
wy wont you show me scans where wolverine gets owned? by nick fury? by elektra? bu DD? by captain america? by bishop in h2h fight? by cyclops? etc etc etc

jinzin
Originally posted by newjak86
Didn't they meet in the comic where Superman temporarly takes over as Batman confused the one that was BASED on the animated series? confused

stay super
theres a comics where this happened and the tv series was based on that

jinzin
wy wont you show me scans where wolverine gets owned? by nick fury? by elektra? bu DD? by captain america? by bishop in h2h fight? by cyclops? etc etc etc
fury hasn't beaten wolverine in 616

both elektra and DD had HUGE circumstances influencing their fights with wolverine which allowed them to survive....

cap hasn't beaten him, both times they've fought wolvie got an upper hand.

bishop... dunno never seen it...

cyclops hasn't beaten him in h2h, he's judo flipped wolverine and then admitted it was because of wolverine's messed up emotional state...

jinzin
theres a comics where this happened and the tv series was based on that give the issue number or hell some scans.

rotiart
actually its a vs forum. We're debating why this person wins that one. You can hold your opinion if you wish. But the whole thing is to prove why one beats another.

btw. bain not hurting his hand against superman, when shehulk hurt hers against surfer. thats just plain stupid. the comic, not you.

But realistically, bane cant break any bone on wolverine's body, wolverine's metal skeleton you see. he'll also have a tough time fighting wolverine as vs batman. Batman fights to down opponents, Wolverine to kill. Wolverine would not mind slicing bane up at all. and bane does not have dense skin or a healing factor to protect him once he's hit once.

Wolverine if punched hard, would roll with it and let his hf heal him.

Wolverine could do to bane what he did to sabretooth...

I'm going with Wolverine 10/10, because bane does not use pinched nerves or actually techniques to take down wolverine. And pure strength, wrestling moves is not gonna do it. Not when guys like thing and hulk sadly have a time fighting wolverine.

I didn't wanna back wolverine. but you made me. Wolverine would have to lose his mutant powers and claws for this to even resemble a fair fight.

grey fox
god damn you are truely a little anoying fanboy arent you...

Fanboy ...laughing please , just because I oppose your views you call ME a fanboy. Your the one who's masturbating to your pictures of Bane.

oh well you know what i hate? when someone is dumb enough to try and force someone else to think his way, you will tell me what to think?

I'm not forcing you to believe the truth , you on the other hand keep on trying to ram this contrived bullshit down our throats. If you want to remain stupid and ignorant to the way this fight would turn out then be my guest.

i think bain will own wolverine and you can bring me scans where wolverine do a freakin flips and suck his own balls

So you want a scan of a man sucking his own balls ? Well....if you have such odd preferences why don't you go here .

jinzin
Originally posted by rotiart
actually its a vs forum. We're debating why this person wins that one. You can hold your opinion if you wish. But the whole thing is to prove why one beats another.

btw. bain not hurting his hand against superman, when shehulk hurt hers against surfer. thats just plain stupid. the comic, not you.

But realistically, bane cant break any bone on wolverine's body, wolverine's metal skeleton you see. he'll also have a tough time fighting wolverine as vs batman. Batman fights to down opponents, Wolverine to kill. Wolverine would not mind slicing bane up at all. and bane does not have dense skin or a healing factor to protect him once he's hit once.

Wolverine if punched hard, would roll with it and let his hf heal him.

Wolverine could do to bane what he did to sabretooth...

I'm going with Wolverine 10/10, because bane does not use pinched nerves or actually techniques to take down wolverine. And pure strength, wrestling moves is not gonna do it. Not when guys like thing and hulk sadly have a time fighting wolverine.

I didn't wanna back wolverine. but you made me. Wolverine would have to lose his mutant powers and claws for this to even resemble a fair fight.

to be fair bane's known for being nearly as good at h2h combat as batman..... he's gone up against the bat on several occasions without venom and they were all neck and neck fights.

stay super
i dont have a scaner i dont remember the issue i dont have it sorry, fury did beat wolverine in the house of m story in wolverine vol3 #34 he owned wolverine, elektra beat wolverine on a ship and stabed him if the pressure points then the ship crushed and he attacked her and again she owned him,captain beat hin in enemy of the state with one blow with his shield,bishop did beat wolverine when wolverine was treining the x-men and bishop kicked his ass for real, cyclops beat wolverine with optic blasts many times, why didnt wolverine avoid that? he is so fast and agile , cyclops own his ass even in h2h fights he threw wolverine and punched him in the face once so wolverine gave him a low blow to the groin,but when cyclops use the blasts wolverine gets owned, daredevil always beat wolverine,even sabretooth beat wolverine almost everytime they meet, bain is stronger maybe he doesnt have many experience but if he gets wolverine he will smack him and if sabretooth can take him bain will be able too

stay super
grey fox you say i dont want to believe the truth? who said its the truth? just because you think that way? ok i can see that its no longer a debate its a pure " i love wolverine he cant lose" so you can talk to yourself i am here to talk with people that have brains you know now you just mess my karma shuu

rotiart
to be fair bane's known for being nearly as good at h2h combat as batman..... he's gone up against the bat on several occasions without venom and they were all neck and neck fights.

actually thats why in the bane vs cap forum (no shield) i gave it to bane.

I haven't seen bane use many if any nerve ending moves.. swift, strong, hard moves.. ala karate... but nothing that puts you down, you disables you cause you got hit there.

besides like i said, wolverine has too much of an advantage with his mutant powers, skeleton, claws... mainly the damn HF... bane won't be able to dish it out faster than wolverine could heal it.

wolverine who came back from a skeleton minutes after having his entire body disintegrated recently ... sad

I'm not saying fighting skill bane is = wolverine. which they probably are. I'm saying powerset. they are completely different.

rotiart
grey fox you say i dont want to believe the truth? who said its the truth? just because you think that way? ok i can see that its no longer a debate its a pure " i love wolverine he cant lose" so you can talk to yourself i am here to talk with people that have brains you know now you just mess my karma shuu

karma shuu? never heard of it. And don't you mean your tao?

I hate wolverine. but i still don't think he loses against bane.

jinzin
i dont have a scaner i dont remember the issue i dont have it sorry, fury did beat wolverine in the house of m story in wolverine vol3 #34 he owned wolverine, What the f**k? exactly... the house of m reality and the history that took place in THAT reality DID NOT REALLY HAPPEN. otherwise uncle ben's still alive erm

elektra beat wolverine on a ship and stabed him if the pressure points then the ship crushed and he attacked her and again she owned him, after wolverine recovered from a state of near death.... he was using machines to keep him going not 5 minutes before that.. and when she DID attack it was from behind.. not an acceptable example.

captain beat hin in enemy of the state with one blow with his shield, it wasn't a fight... What the f**k? captain america attacked him after he survived the x-jet crashing and blowing up, after he'd just fought half the x-men and after he took full on blasts from havok and cyclops.. next.

bishop did beat wolverine when wolverine was treining the x-men and bishop kicked his ass for real, usuall I WOULD give you the ben of the doubt but thus far your examples have been EXTREMELY missleading... scans of this? issue number?

cyclops beat wolverine with optic blasts many times, why didnt wolverine avoid that? he is so fast and agile

wolverine's also taken and walked through that blast many times.... he's ALSO dodged it...
AND FINALLY BANE DOESN'T HAVE OPTIC BLASTS... so it doesn't matter here anyways...

daredevil always beat wolverine uh...no... dd has been put in a full nelsn after three panals by logan... enemy of the state was very circumstantial all over again, and the punisher fight.. well.... ennis....
nuff said.

,Originally posted by stay super
even sabretooth beat wolverine almost everytime they meet, bain is stronger maybe he doesnt have many experience but if he gets wolverine he will smack him and if sabretooth can take him bain will be able too jawdrop

WAIT... did you just say bane's stronger than sabretooth? mister I'm stronger than a full grown elephant sabretooth? mister i've KOed rogue in 3 punches sabretooth? mister I've gone toe to toe with mrs. marvel and was winning sabretooh? What the f**k?

stay super
so he cant break wolverines bones.... of all those who beat wolverine who could? but they won... if he gets wolverine he will bash wolverine against the ground punch him kuck him he is much stronger then wolverine he can trash him really good and kets not forget wolverine is not unbeatible with his healing factor, the hydra killed wolverine ane resurected him in enemy of state, if bane gets him he will trash wolverine like a dog,thats what sabretooth did to wolverine in wolverine 166 he beat wolverine with pure power, and bane even stronger than recent sabretooth so he will be able to trash wolverine good

jinzin
Originally posted by rotiart
actually thats why in the bane vs cap forum (no shield) i gave it to bane.

I haven't seen bane use many if any nerve ending moves.. swift, strong, hard moves.. ala karate... but nothing that puts you down, you disables you cause you got hit there.

besides like i said, wolverine has too much of an advantage with his mutant powers, skeleton, claws... mainly the damn HF... bane won't be able to dish it out faster than wolverine could heal it.

wolverine who came back from a skeleton minutes after having his entire body disintegrated recently ... sad

I'm not saying fighting skill bane is = wolverine. which they probably are. I'm saying powerset. they are completely different. no I understand... I just thought that respect to banes h2h prowess was worth noting that's all...

grey fox

1. No it's the truth because once you account every factor in , Wolverines odds are MUCH higher then banes. Ergo it's the truth

2. Your wimping out and have no debating skill , you lack the intelligence to look for scans , call people fan boys when they present facts and then fall back on whining like a little ***** when your challenged .

3. Karma is bullshit , you believe in bullshit. But I guess this whole thread sort of brought that to light.

So let's revise this once more

Wolverine ....
Is faster then Bane
Is equal or close to bane in Strength
Has a regenerative ability which makes knocking him out (let alone killing him ) incredibly difficult (just ask Nitro)
Has MUCH more experience then bane could ever attain
Has better fighting skills (Wolverine was trained by Ninjas and various Spy Cartels...Bane was taught to fight in a prison
Has a weighted , unbreakable skeleton

Bane....
Has class 2 strength (at his highest venom level)
Has a single fanboy on the board

....Yeah Bane is F*cked.

stay super
sabretooth? Lol he is beaten like a dog by girls like a pedophile, he is not a problem, recently psylocky beat him in h2h fight, everyone can beat sabretooth he is a joker i dont take him serious, i dont have to justify milion times why do i thik that bane can take wolverine, i mentioned once why and that enough, i am not going to make it a " wolverine is a loser" thread i just mentioned why i think that bane will win, now you can live with my decision or slam you head against the screen but thats my opinion , by the way you take that all too personal chill out, dont try to force other people to think your way wink

jinzin

Bane....
Has class 2 strength (at his highest venom level)
Has a single fanboy on the board

....Yeah Bane is F*cked. laughing out loud

jinzin
sabretooth? Lol he is beaten like a dog by girls like a pedophile, he is not a problem, recently psylocky beat him in h2h fight, everyone can beat sabretooth he is a joker i dont take him serious, i dont have to justify milion times why do i thik that bane can take wolverine, i mentioned once why and that enough, i am not going to make it a " wolverine is a loser" thread i just mentioned why i think that bane will win, now you can live with my decision or slam you head against the screen but thats my opinion , by the way you take that all too personal chill out, dont try to force other people to think your way wink the logical way? confused

rotiart
no I understand... I just thought that respect to banes h2h prowess was worth noting that's all...

sorry. didn't seem to make it misunderstood.
bane's a great fighter, and uses his own potential.

I just don't seem him using the kind of "ninja" moves that would put wolverine down like mr. X used.

stay super
yes grey fox yes .... everything will be ok grey fox we love you life is good, open the window and smell the air everything will be ok my special boy laughing

batdude123
Wolverine. Batman tooled him in the second fight, and the only reason Bane won the first one was because they were trying to hype Bane when he was a brand new character.

jinzin
Originally posted by batdude123
Wolverine. Batman tooled him in the second fight, and the only reason Bane won the first one was because they were trying to hype Bane when he was a brand new character. second fight: bane almost killed batman again.. batman went into a rage and that's what allowed him to survive... but yes after getting his rage on batman did trounce bane good.

rotiart
the logical way? confused

logic is for vulcans.

"All those that hurt thing, hulk, sabretooth, omega red, warhulk and cut thanos raise you're hand"

Just one of you huh? okay.. you're in.

rotiart
yes grey fox yes .... everything will be ok grey fox we love you life is good, open the window and smell the air everything will be ok my special boy laughing

You're making little to no sense.

I've now decided to group you with GalacticStorm and SuperChangeling in my little black book of Forum Nutjobs.

batdude123
second fight: bane almost killed batman again.. batman went into a rage and that's what allowed him to survive... but yes after getting his rage on batman did trounce bane good.

Also, you have to take into account that for their first fight, Batman just got done beating on all the inmates of Arkam Asylum.

stay super
ohhh that was a good laugh, damn i never thought that i will meet people that take comics so personal to there heart, ohhh nooo he insults wolverine burn himmmmmmm burnnn the infidelt, people people people.... your not in a freakin war here its a forum chill , its not like wolverine is your father its a character... and you know let me tell you a secret.... but just between us guys ..... wolverine isnt real confused , so come on light up people you got a whole life outside the computer why the hell do you take it so personal cool

rotiart
ohhh that was a good laugh, damn i never thought that i will meet people that take comics so personal to there heart, ohhh nooo he insults wolverine burn himmmmmmm burnnn the infidelt, people people people.... your not in a freakin war here its a forum chill , its not like wolverine is your father its a character... and you know let me tell you a secret.... but just between us guys ..... wolverine isnt real confused , so come on light up people you got a whole life outside the computer why the hell do you take it so personal cool

You sir. Are an idiot. Your making fun of people and then wonder who's the one inciting a war?! eek! people are doing a debate. you know. its where they prove their side? they show proof. examples. evidence. they list information to show who's right and who's wrong. Or at least what "appears" to be right and wrong. One side for, the other against. The jury is the rest of the world. In this case, we're trying to decide whether to use the room with the foam white walls with the nice jacket with straps. or just that chair plugged into the wall for you. wink

chair or straps? you make your choice. laughing laughing out loud eek! Happy Dance

jinzin
Originally posted by batdude123
Also, you have to take into account that for their first fight, Batman just got done beating on all the inmates of Arkam Asylum.

that's why I never bring up the first fight for a fair display of what either batman or bane are capible of....

batdude123
that's why I never bring up the first fight for a fair display of what either batman or bane are capible of....

Exactomundo. ninja

grey fox

Life IS good for me , I have 3-4 hours before I hit the sack , Ice cold OJ , a plateful of chips and the next week off. Not to mention a forum full of friends and crazies to deal with (Guess which group your in wink )

stay super
a debate is a good thing, but when someone tells his opinion and give a reasons why he thinks that way and someone else is coming and saying you are wrong dont think like that i will tell you what to think than its the dumbest thing there is, and i noticed something.... every post some of you post always start with you an idiot or ignorant , between us... does it make you feel better with yourself? prove to yourself that you not the bigest loser that everybody else are idiots? than have fun just stand infront of a mirror every day for 20 minutes and say to yourself... i am smart others are stupid shifty

rotiart
god damn you are truely a little anoying fanboy arent you... oh well you know what i hate? when someone is dumb enough to try and force someone else to think his way, you will tell me what to think? i think bain will own wolverine and you can bring me scans where wolverine do a freakin flips and suck his own balls i dont give a damn dont try to force your opinion on others

rotiart

rotiart

rotiart

stay super
sue me happy

rotiart
Think about what you're calling others.. then look at what you've been saying.

rotiart
you're being a hypocrite, and i'm calling you on it.

stay super
rotiart dont pick your nose to high , i am in a good mood, just because i dont curse you doesnt mean that you can attack and attack

grey fox
a debate is a good thing, but when someone tells his opinion and give a reasons why he thinks that way and someone else is coming and saying you are wrong dont think like that i will tell you what to think than its the dumbest thing there is, and i noticed something.... every post some of you post always start with you an idiot or ignorant , between us... does it make you feel better with yourself? prove to yourself that you not the bigest loser that everybody else are idiots? than have fun just stand infront of a mirror every day for 20 minutes and say to yourself... i am smart others are stupid shifty

Please , I dont need to Tell myself I'm smart (Unlike you) I AM smart , (More then smart enough to run rings around you , but then a 7 year old with learning disabilities could do the same)

Not EVERYBODY is an Idiot , you certainly , just not everyone else.

grey fox
Report me happy

Ok *Reports*

stay super
you are smart? hhh Lol you can actually say about yourself that you are smart? ye right a ziped fat boy that cant get up from his chair Lollll hahahahahaha laughing

stay super
grey fox just a question but tell me something... between us man.... who shited you to this world? i mean seriously doesnt your mom bash her head against the walls everyday for shiting such an idiot to this world? laughing

grey fox
you are smart? hhh Lol you can actually say about yourself that you are smart? ye right a ziped fat boy that cant get up from his chair Lollll hahahahahaha laughing

...and reported again.

grey fox
grey fox just a question but tell me something... between us man.... who shited you to this world? i mean seriously doesnt your mom bash her head against the walls everyday for shiting such an idiot to this world? laughing

Oooh a hat trick , aren't you doing well . wink

stay super
tell you what... i am ready to do your mom a favor and do to her a normal boy you know not an apileptic idiot such as you laughing

grey fox
Report IV : No hope

rotiart
apileptic

you mean epileptic.

genius. pure and simple.

stay super
no man i am sorry its not your fult that you were born that way , you say friends from the forum? Lollllllllllllll eek! hahahah dont you have real friends? you know people that you can talk with and not not you mom other people? ok have fun with the virtual friends

grey fox
no man i am sorry its not your fult that you were born that way , you say friends from the forum? Lollllllllllllll eek! hahahah dont you have real friends? you know people that you can talk with and not not you mom other people? ok have fun with the virtual friends

Yes I have friends both 'virtual' as you call them and 'real' . Unlike you I can actually be friendly online and offline .

Oh and by the way ...Report V

stay super
rotiart? sit down and be a good boy go get yourself a chips and eat like a fat pig, i am sure that you both are fat zipped pigs that are ashamed to go and throw the garbage but thats ok you can get all your anger on the internet just like you do now, people hate you so you bash it all out in the virtual world i know i know dont cry you still got your pets laughing

stay super
but enough we are all grown people lets talk about something good, how is your sister fox?

grey fox
but enough we are all grown people lets talk about something good, how is your sister fox?

Non existent , much like your brain .

Report 6 and 7 , man your making more sequels then even NOES !

Jyppe
Now who's taking this too seriously? Didn't you just whine people are taking comics book characters too seriously? Well, what are you doing now?

What's Bane going to do to Wolverine? Either you're ignoring logic or you're just plain ignorant. Bane is max 5 tons. Spider-man is 10 tons. Wolverine has fought Spider-man few times and always survived the beating. So what's your logic? How's Bane going to beat a guy who has beaten faster, stronger, smarter more experienced fighter?

You can still admit you're wrong. It's not like it'll kill you. It's normal to admit your deafeat when you're against something superior... Or truth. I just admitted my defeat in the Predator 2 gauntlet thread.. Didn't make me feel any worse.

Reaper777
Wolverine wins

Sea King
bane gets owned all damn day big grin

JOE NUNEZ
Bane would die, in this fight..

Sea King
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Bane would die, in this fight..

yep wolve would cut banes drug cord and then when he turned into a wimp he gets stabed and dies

Reaper777
yep

Dinalfos
Yeah, it's about time we let Wolverine shine again. He's been given the short end of the stick lately, by being placed against formidable, impossible enemies.

bigbran
Originally posted by Sea King
yep wolve would cut banes drug cord and then when he turned into a wimp he gets stabed and dies he doesnt have his claws, but he does indeed own.

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Yeah, it's about time we let Wolverine shine again. He's been given the short end of the stick lately, by being placed against formidable, impossible enemies. indeed he needs too....

Sea King
Originally posted by bigbran
he doesnt have his claws, but he does indeed own.

all well then he uses his teeth

Scarlet315
in my opinion wolverine doesn't even need to cut bane's cord in order to win.

MrHeavySilence
Watching Grey Fox and Stay Super fight is entertaining.

Wolverine might get his back broken but he'd still win because of the cheap healing factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.