Captain America vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
cap doesnt get his sheild, and bane is his normal appearance, does cap do it? or does he get tooken down by this phsyco?
they fight in new york.

grey fox
Cap takes it 7/10

stay super
Lol you really heard the advice and gona put threads about captain america wolverine and thanos?

Skeets
Originally posted by stay super
Lol you really heard the advice and gona put threads about captain america wolverine and thanos?
shifty

bigbran
yes i did.

rotiart
Captain America... without his shield? Against Bane? I'll rethink this one thanks. Even Batman needed his gadgets for Bane.

Priest
5/10 both ways

rotiart
I'd have to agree with Priest. Bane is incredibly strong, at least a 2 tonner. And he's a lot quicker than most give him credit. And supposedly a decent fighter to take on Batman. And since I'd put Bats and cap with gear at the same level.. taking away Cap's shield weakens him. So I give it to Bane 5.5 to 6 out of ten.

You don't know how hard this was for me.

stay super
here i will go with cap he is a great fighter, he knows pressure points, he is just great fighter and he knows how to deal with powerhouses much harder than bain

stay super
CAPTAIN AMERICA 8/10

bigbran
im saying cap takes it.

rotiart
I'm saying he doesn't. And I usually argue for cap. sad
Bane's a batman villain which is one of the few that has beaten him in hand to hand. (broke the man's back, course that was after a long fight through a ton of flunkies...) cap is going in with a handicap. I just don't see it. not with the handicap anyways.

King KAM
yeah....bane beats a tired batman once and now he is supposed to be god of fighting.

cap 10/10 just because besides bats bane aint got nothin to show, and cap is stronger than he is.

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
Bane's a batman villain which is one of the few that has beaten him in hand to hand. (broke the man's back, course that was after a long fight through a ton of flunkies...) cap is going in with a handicap. I just don't see it. not with the handicap anyways. oh cum on, we all know cap would ko him with one throw of his sheild.

rotiart
Hard for me to believe 10/10. bane is not a wuss. no shield either for cap.

JOE NUNEZ
I don't care if Cap has no shield, Cap 9/10 come on people its Cap, he has beaten better than Bane without the shield.. For Gods sake Cap, has wrestled Hercules before, can Bane do that.....

Soleran
LoL Bane beating Cap, not happening. CA 9/10

Fanboy
After a long fight I say Bane loses you know why?

**** BANE THAT IS WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUOTATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!1

rotiart
"Quotation marks"

OR Exclamation marks !!!

King KAM
why does everyone think Cap needs the shield to win fights, all the shield does is make him hit harder on heavy hitters, but he doesnt NEED the sheild. Bane isnt the Hulk, cap can take banes punches.And hit bane back even harder.

batdude123
Bane's a batman villain which is one of the few that has beaten him in hand to hand. (broke the man's back, course that was after a long fight through a ton of flunkies...) cap is going in with a handicap. I just don't see it. not with the handicap anyways.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! mad You people need to realize that Batman HAD JUST FOUGHT ALL OF THE INMATES IN ARKHAM ASYLUM AT THE SAME TIME right before he fought Bane. Jesus, in the second fight Batman owned him. roll eyes (sarcastic) Cap 7/10.

rotiart
Typically bats fought bane more than once, generally bane loses (he r bad guy) bane beat cap once (set up new storyline) bat beats bane back (restore balance of profitability and fanlove)

bane has good showings against bats. Those two are high/low showings for both. Bane is one of the few that are willing to go toe to toe with bats, and can actually make it a good fight.

Personally I'd say batman 6/10 vs bane
bruce wayne no gear 4/10
same reason i'm giving captain America 4/10
the no gear...

batdude123
Typically bats fought bane more than once, generally bane loses (he r bad guy) bane beat cap once (set up new storyline) bat beats bane back (restore balance of profitability and fanlove)

bane has good showings against bats. Those two are high/low showings for both. Bane is one of the few that are willing to go toe to toe with bats, and can actually make it a good fight.

bruce wayne no gear 4/10
the no gear...

No, Batman would win 7-8/10. You have to take into account that Batman was fatigued and just ran a guantlet of villains beforehand. Their next fight had Batman owning. Sorry, but Batman>Bane. Cap 7/10.

King KAM

bruce wayne no gear 4/10
the no gear... no....just no....

i dont care what kind of shit you are smoking, dont come up in here trying to sound logical, take your high ass to a rehab, in here we go by feats son, and in feats, Cap is a better fighter and stronger, and on Stats cap is a better fighter and stronger.Nowhere for bane to go but down

King KAM
Originally posted by batdude123
No, Batman would win 7-8/10. You have to take into account that Batman was fatigued and just ran a guantlet of villains beforehand. Their next fight had Batman owning. Sorry, but Batman>Bane. Cap 7/10. how cap less then bats? when cap is stronger faster and more agile??? shouldnt that give him more wins on bane?

bigbran
so basically cap is fighting someone with the strength of doom........

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing sounds bad hearing it that way, cap owns.

batdude123
Originally posted by King KAM
how cap less then bats? when cap is stronger faster and more agile??? shouldnt that give him more wins on bane?

Okay, if Batman was STRIPPED of his gadgets, then I'd agree with you...

rotiart
I don't know about stronger.... but... cap sure is faster... and faced down better foes.. and taken bullets.. and dodged bullets...

stick out tongue its my opinion kam.

the Darkone
Captain America will kick Bane ass up and down Gotham all night long. Bane couldn't even beat Azrael who owns Bane like a hoe on a street corner. CA 10/10

bigbran
ya cap wins.

Soljer
Cap, 9/10. I HATE assigning 10/10's. I'm really tempted to in a situation like this though....

10.../11.
Damnit. Why does that always happen?

Whittdawg92
"Bane also appeared in the crossover comic, Marvel vs DC, where he confronted Captain America. During the fight, Captain America seems to throw his shield away, spinning it out of frame. Bane grabs him, and is about to snap his spine, taunting him about the pathetic 'strategy' of throwing away his shield, as Captain America's shield slams into him from behind, knocking him out. As he stands back up and retrieves his shield, Captain America says that his strategy was 'the kind that works', adding "No more back talk from you."

Psyquis52
Does anybody remember when Captain America fought US Agent for the first time?

Here was Captain A taking on a guy with fighting skills on par with the likes of Silver Sable, Punisher, and Night Thrasher but the dude also had strength on par with Spiderman. Yes, US Agent really was that strong or close to it.

Start of the fight is going down and it has been pretty much all US Agent on the offensive until he dares CA to drop the shield. So Cap drops the shield and they get down to hand to hand. Cap tears him up. Don't get me wrong. He gets hit once or twice but he pretty much just mops the floor with him.

I say if Cap takes US Agent w/o shield then he takes Bane w/o shield.
Cap 8/10

rotiart
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
"Bane also appeared in the crossover comic, Marvel vs DC, where he confronted Captain America. During the fight, Captain America seems to throw his shield away, spinning it out of frame. Bane grabs him, and is about to snap his spine, taunting him about the pathetic 'strategy' of throwing away his shield, as Captain America's shield slams into him from behind, knocking him out. As he stands back up and retrieves his shield, Captain America says that his strategy was 'the kind that works', adding "No more back talk from you."

I completely forgot that reference. Omg. that was one of the first times I started getting into cap as a character. laughing

RUNMAN
Cap 99/100

Alfheim
What Cap wrestled Hercules....LOL, this just gets better and better!

don't shiv
HERCULES is hindered by CIS.as seen in She Hulk.

USAgent is a jerk.

Bane is brutal devious/ agile and phenomenally fast.

Bane 6/10

King KAM
Originally posted by don't shiv
HERCULES is hindered by CIS.as seen in She Hulk.

USAgent is a jerk.

Bane is brutal devious/ agile and phenomenally fast.

Bane 6/10 yet he loses thi9s one to the cap everytime

captain America 10/10

Soljer
Originally posted by King KAM
yet he loses thi9s one to the cap everytime

captain America 10/10

Good point. smile.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by batdude123
No, Batman would win 7-8/10. You have to take into account that Batman was fatigued and just ran a guantlet of villains beforehand. Their next fight had Batman owning. Quoted for Truth.

Cap takes this with relative ease 8/10. That's being quite generous for Bane, considering Cap's HtH track record against superhumans (Civil War, Spider-Man anyone?).

ExtraMision5555
Lol caps shield is not his life force, cap would win the overwhelming majority

Superherovandal
Cap should never hit Spidey once. He's good but not that good. Spidey's just too good for Cap. that fight was a serious case of PIS. if thats possible it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to say that Bats could hang with Spidey.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Cap should never hit Spidey once. He's good but not that good. Spidey's just too good for Cap. that fight was a serious case of PIS. if thats possible it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to say that Bats could hang with Spidey.

wrong thread lol.

The Human Bomb
A little info on Bane::

A warped mind has lead him to push his body constantly to reach his image of perfection, the coupled with the mental torture he endured at Santa Prisa prison for nearly his entire adult life give him a notable mental edge on many opponents.

The drug Venom his injected directly into his body, giving his superhuman tolerance to pain, increased stamina, and strength.

Underneath the flesh of each of his vital areas (lungs kidney liver heart) and his preassure points is a sheilding plate, inplanted by the same docters who gave him the vemon surgery.

Bane has been a mercenary for hire for years now, and is skilled in armed and unarmed combat.

This is the man who BROKE BATMAN IN TWO. Everyone always gets there feathers ruffled when we have a bats vs cap thread, well this is the man who broke the batmans back.

you decide

King KAM
Originally posted by The Human Bomb

A warped mind has lead him to push his body constantly to reach his image of perfection, the coupled with the mental torture he endured at Santa Prisa prison for nearly his entire adult life give him a notable mental edge on many opponents.

The drug Venom his injected directly into his body, giving his superhuman tolerance to pain, increased stamina, and strength.

Underneath the flesh of each of his vital areas (lungs kidney liver heart) and his preassure points is a sheilding plate, inplanted by the same docters who gave him the vemon surgery.

Bane has been a mercenary for hire for years now, and is skilled in armed and unarmed combat.

This is the man who BROKE BATMAN IN TWO. Everyone always gets there feathers ruffled when we have a bats vs cap thread, well this is the man who broke the batmans back.

you decide a tired out ass bats

Soljer
Originally posted by The Human Bomb

you decide

*laughs* That was after Batman had beaten everyone else at the Asylum. Batman later fought Bane again and kicked the shit out of him. Captain America is just as skilled as Batman, but is stronger, faster, more agile, has better endurance, and for the purposes of THIS thread, he isn't fighting Bane after dozens of other foes.

Captain America wins, 10/10.

ExtraMision5555
batman beat banes anus in batman mystery of the catwoman so cap should be able to do it just as EESSAYYYY

D-Block
Bane get's owned by Cap

The Fake Macoy
Beating someone who's exhausted in H2H isn't much of a feat. I say Cap wins 8/10.

bigbran
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
batman beat banes anus in batman mystery of the catwoman so cap should be able to do it just as EESSAYYYY laughing

Colossus-Big C
No Shield
this is a punch fest as they each take turns punching each other until someone dies

twizzlers713
steve wins. always

Kinasin
Is bane fully pumped up on venom?

Black bolt z
On venom if they are just punching each other until death bane should win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.