Iceman vs Martian ManHunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
IceMan is blood-lusted.
who wins?

Whittdawg92
MM mindrapes him.

H. S. 6
Is Iceman Omega in this fight?

jrodslam
^ Iceman's always Omega.

Tron
Originally posted by jrodslam
^ Iceman's always Omega.

I don't think he's an omega anymore. Or, he hasn't shown that he still is at least.

golem370
MM puts his hands threw Ice Man and rips him apart

H. S. 6
Originally posted by golem370
MM puts his hands threw Ice Man and rips him apart

Not if Bobby's Omega, which I'd assume he is.

Have we seen what kind of effect (if any) telepathy has on Iceman?

golem370
Show me some feats of Omega Iceman

H. S. 6
Originally posted by golem370
Show me some feats of Omega Iceman

I don't have any on hand (probably your best bet is to check the Respect thread), but basically, Iceman is able to control and, essentially, "be" any form of water on the planet. He is able to move his consciousness to any body of water and control/manipulate it. Put simply, he's indestructable. erm

Grimm22
Iceman is always omega no expression

To take it away would be taking away his powers

However, he just dosent fight to anywhere near his potential in the comics

oh and J'ohn wins 10/10

Brutacus
euh priest said Ice-man is blood-lusted.
Can Ice-man be mind controlled wenn he's not solide?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Grimm22
Iceman is always omega no expression

To take it away would be taking away his powers

However, he just dosent fight to anywhere near his potential in the comics

oh and J'ohn wins 10/10

They did take away his powers. wink

They're back, but we're not sure to what extent.

Grimm22
Originally posted by H. S. 6
They did take away his powers. wink

They're back, but we're not sure to what extent.

Nah he only lost his second mutation

Apparently though he was just so used to his second mutation that he forgot his had powers?!?! Or somthing stupid like that

batdude123
The only way Bobby gets taken down by MM is through mind rapage. Which he would do.... J'onn takes it.

H. S. 6
And now back to my original question:

Do we know if Iceman can be affected by telepathy when he is not in a solid form, or at all, even?

Brutacus
I wondering the same thing.

Whittdawg92
he's not just living ice, he is assumed to have a brain.

mighty adam
wtf no expression mm is too much for iceman too fast too strong too smart mm 10/10 no expression

Brutacus
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
he's not just living ice, he is assumed to have a brain.

Can you really say his brain works the same wenn he is not solide.
maybe this sounds stupid, but I was just thinking out loud.

Brutacus
Originally posted by mighty adam
wtf no expression mm is too much for iceman too fast too strong too smart mm 10/10 no expression

Strenght and speed won't really work against ice-man wenn he's not solide.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Brutacus
Strenght and speed won't really work against ice-man wenn he's not solide. .... you have a point but ice man will have to fight mm or get mind raped and if he trys to fight him mm will over power him real fast.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Brutacus
Strenght and speed won't really work against ice-man wenn he's not solide.

MM goes and throws the moon into the earth no expression

Earth explodes

Iceman dies

MM wins big grin

mighty adam
Originally posted by Grimm22
MM goes and throws the moon into the earth no expression

Earth explodes

Iceman dies

MM wins big grin ... that could realy happen mm is a beast

Brutacus
well iff Ice-man uses his head he first let MM shatter his solide body so MM thinks he beat Ice-man, so that give's ice-man time to freeze MM's body.

Just a thought

Soljer
*rolls eyes* Iceman, when 'iced up,' has NO brain. He is simply a consciousness. Completely indistinguishable from any other water, lest he chooses otherwise. I seem to remember Jean not being able to get a location on his consciousness while he was disembodied. Thus, I am not sure if he is able to be mind-raped. If he IS subject to mind rapage, the Martian wins. Otherwise, I can see Iceman taking this.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer
*rolls eyes* Iceman, when 'iced up,' has NO brain. He is simply a consciousness. Completely indistinguishable from any other water, lest he chooses otherwise. I seem to remember Jean not being able to get a location on his consciousness while he was disembodied. Thus, I am not sure if he is able to be mind-raped. If he IS subject to mind rapage, the Martian wins. Otherwise, I can see Iceman taking this.

thumb up

Priest
bump, sorry this is omega Iceman as-well

Darth Martin
If he still has a consciousness(which he does) then MM can mind rape him.

Soljer
I hate those terms.

Iceman is ALWAYS omega. Omega is, basically, the potential to exist as pure energy. Iceman has realized that potential, and has exerted it from time to time.

Gambit only 'lost' omega status beacuse he burned himself out fighting....himself. :-D.

Besides that, it would be like saying "Is this omega phoenix?" -_-.

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
I hate those terms.

Iceman is ALWAYS omega. Omega is, basically, the potential to exist as pure energy. Iceman has realized that potential, and has exerted it from time to time.

Gambit only 'lost' omega status beacuse he burned himself out fighting....himself. :-D.

Besides that, it would be like saying "Is this omega phoenix?" -_-.
Yeah i know wat ur talkin about.. Apperantly the people that posted dosent get the point, so i have to state he's Omega.

Validus
If Gambit burned himself out he was never an Omega in the first place since Omega means infinite potential.

Whittdawg92
iceman is soo annoying. he's such a stupid character, and it doesn't make sense that he's undefeatable with a stupid power like MAKING FERAKIN ICE

Skeets
Originally posted by Priest
bump, sorry this is omega Iceman as-well
Blair wind's Iceman you mean.

Priest
Originally posted by Skeets
Blair wind's Iceman you mean.

Precisely geek

Draco69
People need to factor in Iceman's intelligence. Some thing we've failed to do time and again.

Iceman isn't that smart. He barely got a degree in accounting. He possesses enormous power...but he simply doesn't have the smarts, ingenuity or maturity for that matter to back it.

Which is why War and Sunfire beat Iceman's ass even though he should of owned them. Hell, Apoc shouldn't have rendered a threat...

Whittdawg92
yeah I agree w/ Draco

Superherovandal
actually Emma has put illusions in his mind when he was ice.

partiallyinsane
Originally posted by Superherovandal
actually Emma has put illusions in his mind when he was ice.

When he was in ice-form, but not when he as connected to everything, his consciousness would be too spread out/ possibly indisinguishable to connect with.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Superherovandal
actually Emma has put illusions in his mind when he was ice. If my recollection serves he broke out of that illusion pretty easily.

When he creates a creates an ice form he can but doesn't necessarily have to lay down a pseudo-nervous system, iirc.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
iceman is soo annoying. he's such a stupid character, and it doesn't make sense that he's undefeatable with a stupid power like MAKING FERAKIN ICE

http://www.thekeep.org/~tls/omega-bob.htm

no expression

The Pict
MM takes this

Grimm22
MM >>>>>>> Prof. X no expression

Prof. X >>>>>> Iceman

Therefore

MM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iceman cool

Whittdawg92
damn right.

UniOmni
Wrong. MM = Xavier

Darksaint
Originally posted by UniOmni
Wrong. MM = Xavier

WRONG

MM >>>> Prof.X

The only thing that can be debatable is telepathy, which MM is just a bit superior too.

superbatman86
Originally posted by Draco69
People need to factor in Iceman's intelligence. Some thing we've failed to do time and again.

Iceman isn't that smart. He barely got a degree in accounting. He possesses enormous power...but he simply doesn't have the smarts, ingenuity or maturity for that matter to back it.

Which is why War and Sunfire beat Iceman's ass even though he should of owned them. Hell, Apoc shouldn't have rendered a threat... You mean when he got his degree when he was like 17-18 no expression

Draco69
MM. Iceman has a consciousness. MM destroys it. MM doesn't even NEED water. He doesn't drink...at all....

Except milk. Because he's addicted to Oreos...literally.

superbatman86
Originally posted by Draco69
MM. Iceman has a consciousness. MM destroys it. MM doesn't even NEED water. He doesn't drink...at all....

Except milk. Because he's addicted to Oreos...literally. Milk is almost intirely water so yeah.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now how in the hell is Ice Man, Omega or not, going to stop a being with more powers than we even know? The only weakness MM has ever shown is fire. So ICE man is going to do what against him? Besides, MM has beaten an entire team of telepaths. Caging boddy's concious will be child's play. And um MM also has Total control over his molecules. Bobby doesn't have the will power to take the water out of MM if he even has any. BOBBY is outclassed in every possible scenario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.