grey foxs mom vs you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stay super
mannn i love to wrestle her and what about you?

batdude123
See ya!! You're going to be banned soon. wink

stay super
come on people who fought her? i did who else?

Mr.V
Idiot no expression I think we all know whats happening to this guy..big grin

leave Fox alone, he's a good guy and your obviously a petty little bastard to make a thread about a man's mother on an internet forum wink

stay super
i like to have fun with people like fox, i came here to talk with people but fox doesnt understant that so i will speak him the way he does understant insulting

grey fox
Originally posted by Mr.V
Idiot no expression I think we all know whats happening to this guy..big grin

leave Fox alone, he's a good guy and your obviously a petty little bastard to make a thread about a man's mother on an internet forum wink

He is a petty Little bastard isn't he...

He also likes sleeping with old people apparently , or at least i gathered that much from his other threads.

Mr.V
Do you now? no expression Good for you, enjoy it because it really isn't going to last much longer.

And Insulting? GF doesnt insult people when he talks actually, im pretty sure he understands english and on that he's a grammar nazi; so i'm pretty sure he knows better than most of us how to understand english

King_Mungi
Sooo...how did this start?

JOE NUNEZ
Dude, fox gets more luv than you ever will.. Enjoy your last day at KMC..

Validus
I wish I was cool enough to have a dedicated hater. sad

grey fox
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sooo...how did this start?
It started with his conception , but more recently it was because I tried to explain how Bane would get his ass handed back to him in a box by Wolverine.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Oh,you do....shifty

grey fox
You will one day Val...

JOE NUNEZ
I wish I was cool enough to have a dedicated hater. sad SHUT UP HOE! eek!

stay super
Lol lets fight over bane and wolverine, you see my problem is people that try to force there opinions on others just like you

Sea King
huh this is interesting the fact is its not really grey fox'es mom aginst me its grey fox aginst you and let me tell you he'ed kick your ass wink

rotiart
Actually grey fox's mom and I watched "stay super" wrestle with a barbie doll he kept calling greyfoxes mom. We just laughed and laughed while we had cake and coffee. It really was the most delightful thing. Dinner and a show. The men with the white jackets are coming for you. Oh yes they are.

stay super
the man got issues here, just because someone doesnt like his god wolverine he decidec to trash talk

Mr.V
Originally posted by stay super
the man got issues here, just because someone doesnt like his god wolverine he decidec to trash talk

Or just because you dont agree with someone thinking another comic character cant beat another makes you take the piss out of his family? We know who has the issues here, and it definetly isn't fox.

Y-O-U big grin

stay super
ahhh for **** sakes you take everything too personal ohh well what did i expected , people told that there are heavy fanboys here

ExtraMision5555
Writeing threads about someone regardless of content is a form of flattery, let honour and glory reign on grey foxes name for ages to come**

JOE NUNEZ
Grey fox for president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rotiart
ahhh for **** sakes you take everything too personal ohh well what did i expected , people told that there are heavy fanboys here

yep. when you came. I'm a cap fanboy and i'll even fold when cap will lose.

I'm a wolverine hater, and yet i admit he'll win against a LESSER foe like bane.

you are a fanboy to the extreme.

you make me sick sick

grey fox

I have only one god .....

THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER !!!

*Warning , artisitc nudity coming , but you can only see anything if you squint REEEEEAAAALY hard , man Michelangelo had an inferiority complex....*

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6e/Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg/800px-Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg

You shalt be converted heathen scum !!

Lord , lend me the strength not to laugh at this idiots falsehoods and idiocies. Ramen .

Rewmac
Damn. People like this guy always get things up and start so many shit threads. Why?? Tell me God why??? It's only a goddamn internet forum about comic books??? Arrrgghhh, don't sweat fox (I know you don't even care). And be happy with your hater, we don't get so many nowdays...But back in the old days me and Mr. V as Avengers killing some shiftybig grinbig grinbig grin Ooohh those were the good times...

Blair Wind
What the f**k?

badabing
The fact is that you're not MAN enough to be with a woman. Now run along child.

Sea King
so this whole thing started because of wolverine beating bane well no wonder why he is so angery cause bane would owned in that fight.

grey fox
Originally posted by Sea King
so this whole thing started because of wolverine beating bane well no wonder why he is so angery cause bane would owned in that fight.

Indeed he did

rotiart
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t413583.html

smile

Mr.V
Well Mr.Stay_Super I would like to proclaim on the behalf of all of kmc comic book forums:

You have just been owned by the majority of members online. You should be proud of yourself, because we definetly ****ing are.

Bring on the next one big grin

Reaper777
Happy Dance

Tassadar
Originally posted by grey fox
I have only one god .....

THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER !!!

*Warning , artisitc nudity coming , but you can only see anything if you squint REEEEEAAAALY hard , man Michelangelo had an inferiority complex....*

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6e/Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg/800px-Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg

You shalt be converted heathen scum !!

Lord , lend me the strength not to laugh at this idiots falsehoods and idiocies. Ramen .

laughing

batdude123
Edit.

Scoobless
Lol lets fight over bane and wolverine, you see my problem is people that try to force there opinions on others just like you

But........Wolverine would slaughter Bane..... what's the big deal about that?

no expression

Tron

Make this the first and LAST thread you open like this. These kinds of threads, and any postss like it in any other threads will not be tolerated. Take this as an unofficial warning.

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.