Mindless Savage War-Hulk vs Warrior Madness Thor/ HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
The fight takes place inside a supermassive black-hole the phoenix tapped into the hulk's mind and amped him to a mindless savage war-hulk! The black-Hole is constantly makeing him stronger beacuse it makes him mad that he cant excape the extreme gravtational pull.

juggernaut66666
hulk 10/10

LOSES!!!!!!!

backspace
i win

rotiart
Well considering no such thing exists. Please noone post here so Superchangling gets it through his head to stop making these kinds of posts.

bigbran
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
The fight takes place inside a supermassive black-hole the phoenix tapped into the hulk's mind and amped him to a mindless savage war-hulk! The black-Hole is constantly makeing him stronger beacuse it makes him mad that he cant excape the extreme gravtational pull. im sorry, but did anyone else, find this funny? laughing

JOE NUNEZ
Thor..

batdude123
God... DAMMIT!!!! mad I am so f*ckin sick of this crap. HULK LOSES TO THOR, HE LOSES TO SUPERMAN, HE LOSES TO BLACK ADAM, HE LOSES TO GLADIATOR, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!! mad mad mad

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by batdude123
God... DAMMIT!!!! mad I am so f*ckin sick of this crap. HULK LOSES TO THOR, HE LOSES TO SUPERMAN, HE LOSES TO BLACK ADAM, HE LOSES TO GLADIATOR, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!! mad mad mad Anger management anyone..

bigbran
!!!!! mad mad mad you forgot batman!!! big grin

rotiart
just don't respond. and maybe like faeries. if we don't believe in him anymore. he'll go away.

batdude123
I hope so. sad

SuperChangeling
!!!!! mad mad mad

Actually the hulk beats all those guys.

juggernaut66666
What the f**k? no

batdude123

YOU'RE SUCH A F*CKIN IDIOT!!! mad HE SHOULDN'T BE BEATING ANY OF THOSE GUYS EVEN ONE TIME OUT OF 10. mad mad mad mad mad

bigbran
Actually the hulk beats all those guys. not black adam. laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
not black adam. laughing laughing laughing

Not any of them dammit!!

HisMajestyAC43
hulk:HULK Smash!!
WMThor: no hulk dieth, hethen.
Hulk: *croak*

and scene.

batdude123
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
hulk:HULK Smash!!
WMThor: no hulk dieth, hethen.
Hulk: *croak*

and scene.

Or he steals Hulk's soul, or he teleports him to a different dimension, or he godblasts him, etc... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! mad mad

SuperChangeling
YOU'RE SUCH A F*CKIN IDIOT!!! mad HE SHOULDN'T BE BEATING ANY OF THOSE GUYS EVEN ONE TIME OUT OF 10. mad mad mad mad mad

Why do you think the Hulk is so weak?????? He broke onslaughts armor and held is own against superman, and he beat galaxy master AND thor, this hulk is stronger than the hulks that did all that.

rotiart
GOD you guys are pathetic. I already told you to stop acknowledging his threads. Its obvious he's just a middle child seeking attention. Just step away and give him none. Like tinkerbell this faerie will go away.

bigbran
anyway, even if he did beat all these guys, you cant deny the bats miester beat hulk.

juggernaut66666
and ANTMAN has also BEATEN HULK

batdude123
Why do you think the Hulk is so weak?????? He broke onslaughts armor and held is own against superman, and he beat galaxy master AND thor, this hulk is stronger than the hulks that did all that.

Cracking his armor?? Big f*ckin deal. Onslaught LET him do it. Him beating Thor??? PIS. Hulk against Superman was a NONCANON CROSSOVER THAT HOLDS NO GROUNDS ON THESE FORUMS. NONCANON=UNOFFICIAL. SUPERMAN OWNS HULKS ASS 10/10. This isn't even a question of STRENGTH, which, for the love of GOD we all know he has; IT'S A QUESTION OF SPEED, WHICH HE LACKS IN. THE FASTEST HE'S EVER SHOWN IN A COMIC IS 400mph. Superman goes lightspeeds, attacks Hulk, gives him 500 punches a second, and Hulk dies. Pffffffffft. Hulk fanboys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
Cracking his armor?? Big f*ckin deal. Onslaught LET him do it. Him beating Thor??? PIS. Hulk against Superman was a NONCANON CROSSOVER THAT HOLDS NO GROUNDS ON THESE FORUMS. NONCANON=UNOFFICIAL. SUPERMAN OWNS HULKS ASS 10/10. This isn't even a question of STRENGTH, which, for the love of GOD we all know he has; IT'S A QUESTION OF SPEED, WHICH HE LACKS IN. THE FASTEST HE'S EVER SHOWN IN A COMIC IS 400mph. Superman goes lightspeeds, attacks Hulk, gives him 500 punches a second, and Hulk dies. Pffffffffft. Hulk fanboys. roll eyes (sarcastic)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

batdude123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

laughing

juggernaut66666
laughing
but hulk is big green and can say things like "Hulk Smash" no one can deal with that

badabing
I haven't seen one argument that makes me believe that Hulk loses.

SuperChangeling

The Hulk broke onslaughts armor when thor couldnt touch, I didnt hear anybody say onsluaght let him, but you! big grin

The Hulk beat the shit out of thor from being PISsed off, no such thing as PISS, cross overs are CANNON.

bigbran
Originally posted by badabing
I haven't seen one argument that makes me believe that Hulk loses. laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
The Hulk broke onslaughts armor when thor couldnt touch, I didnt hear anybody say onsluaght let him, but you! big grin

The Hulk beat the shit out of thor from being PISsed off, no such thing as PISS, cross overs are CANNON.

OMG. roll eyes (sarcastic) NOW YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO PISS ME OFF. laughing

The cross over was FAN VOTED dumbass!!!!!!!!! It is noncanon. It's funny how you make all these claims without a single iota of evidence. God you're such a dense idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
i didnt know hulk beat supes in a crossover? i know supes beat him in one.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
i didnt know hulk beat supes in a crossover? i know supes beat him in one.

He didn't even beat Superman in the crossover. Superman buried Hulk under the rubble of a mountain. Superman then left and Hulk jumped out and was like:

"HULK NOT HURT!!! HULK NEVER HURT!!! NO PUNY HUMAN HURT HULK!!! RAAAAAAAR RAAAAR!!!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

SuperChangeling
OMG. roll eyes (sarcastic) NOW YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO PISS ME OFF. laughing

The cross over was FAN VOTED dumbass!!!!!!!!! It is noncanon. It's funny how you make all these claims without a single iota of evidence. God you're such a dense idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your lucky I havent reported you yet DIPSHIT! I outta go through this screen and kick your ass!!!!!! mad mad mad mad smokin' evil face

Anyway the crossover's are fan voted, there for the Hulk wins.

badabing
Your lucky I havent reported you yet DIPSHIT! I outta go through this screen and kick your ass!!!!!! mad mad mad mad smokin' evil face

Oh boy. eek!

SuperChangeling
He didn't even beat Superman in the crossover. Superman buried Hulk under the rubble of a mountain. Superman then left and Hulk jumped out and was like:

"HULK NOT HURT!!! HULK NEVER HURT!!! NO PUNY HUMAN HURT HULK!!! RAAAAAAAR RAAAAR!!!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Hulk broke out of the rouble, and then beat superman up, then he superman had a sour arm, the hulk didnt! The Hulk has done so many amazing things, but on this site he gets no credit for his power.

batdude123

HE DIDN'T EVEN WIN THE FIGHT, DUMBASS!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
The Hulk broke out of the rouble, and then beat superman up, then he superman had a sour arm, the hulk didnt! The Hulk has done so many amazing things, but on this site he gets no credit for his power.

Again; NONCANON=UNOFFICIAL. You can't even use that as evidence. roll eyes (sarcastic) Sorry.

HisMajestyAC43
Your lucky I havent reported you yet DIPSHIT!

does anyone else see the irony there?

and it's because of fanboy's like him ^^ that the poor writers had to come up with the amazingly ridiculous stretches of pis displayed in crossovers...

backspace
i have just literaly pissed my pants laughing so hard. superchangling keep up the stupidity. Batdude123 keep up the logic and smart remarks.

SuperChangeling
HE DIDN'T EVEN WIN THE FIGHT, DUMBASS!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

DUMBASS, YOUR A SALACIOUS RETARD! The Hulk did win the fight.

juggernaut66666
Are you going to say something intellingent or you just keep talking rhis BLA BLA BLA BLA BULLSHIT?

badabing
laughing rolling on floor laughing hysterical

bigbran
just like he fired gamma.

batdude123

Uh huh, just like Hulk can fire gamma blasts and can redirect energy back at opponents. herbwank

SuperChangeling
Uh huh, just like Hulk can fire gamma blasts and can redirect energy back at opponents. herbwank

I am going to give up with the hulk lodgic cause obveisly I am the only one who thinks the hulk can do shiiiiit on this site, so I give up.

batdude123
I am going to give up with the hulk lodgic cause obveisly I am the only one who thinks the hulk can do shiiiiit on this site, so I give up.

You mean LACK of logic.

bigbran
this post looks familiar....

batdude123
So does the one above. stick out tongue

bigbran
whoa dejavu

juggernaut66666
eek! Happy Dance beer rock thumb up

rotiart
Yep. didn't you know?
Its streetlevel<meta<herald<skyfather<abstract<eternity<mulitiverse<toaa<HULK...

I thought everyone knew that.drunk

backspace
maybe if you would learn more about other characters you could put hulk in matches that are a little more even.

Mr. Slippyfist
Bump... shifty

iceman24567
Lulz get this crap out of here spite?

Gecko4lif
lulz

FearOfBlood
WarHulk solos 9/10.

makbro
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WarHulk solos 9/10. You are ****ing retarded.

You are probably the dumbest ****er I ever saw and the only people who EVER agree with you are retarded.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by makbro
You are ****ing retarded.

You are probably the dumbest ****er I ever saw and the only people who EVER agree with you are retarded.

Barring KMC, people usually agree with me in any other comic board.

fobidiot
Then they are idiots.

You have to realize. Herochat are full of dumb shits like you.

jks

You are probably the dumbest ****er I ever saw and the only people who EVER agree with you are retarded. Christ, have the admins here ever heard of an IP ban?

fobidiot
Have you ever heard of changing IP??

jks
Originally posted by fobidiot
Have you ever heard of changing IP?? That guy comes off as too dumb to know how.

fobidiot

Well I can change IP... no expression

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by jks
Christ, have the admins here ever heard of an IP ban?

No, they are worried about me instead of people like him.

fobidiot
No, they are worried about me instead of people like him. Well you are a massive retard.

besides your a sock as well.

FearOfBlood

Why do you hate reading the truth so much?

LORD B
team 2 wins comfortably

iceman24567
Barring KMC, people usually agree with me in any other comic board. Nobody agrees with you because you have no sense of logic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.