Beckett's mark...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
Is Beckett a Eunuch??? okay sorry but when he's talking about him and jack leaving marks on each other, and considering the fact that Jack is obsessed with people being eunuchs, do you think maybe Jack did him in?? hahaha... i mean, he seems to be a bit off...

Pirates= Love
maybe jack stole the person Beckett loved....

LovelyOne
lol Thats a good insight and it could be a possibility.

Did Beckett look down as he said "he left his mark on me" laughing out loud I vaguely remember that

sccch
He was looking at the 'P' branding thingamajig.

LovelyOne
ohh ok^^ lol thanks smile

mondenschein
but didn't someone complain that Beckett has such a high voice? roll eyes (sarcastic)

sccch
I just hate Beckett. So what ever is his mark, I hope it hurt.

katelovespirate
HAHAHAHAHA

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by sccch
I just hate Beckett. So what ever is his mark, I hope it hurt.

Me too, cuz i bet he deserved it! I hate him too. I hate that they let him get the heart at the end...

sccch
The only part I liked with him was when Lizzie put the gun to his head and he said "I'm listening intently." laughing out loud

random21
the only reason i liked beckett is because he ruined elizabeth/will's wedding. big grin jack/elizabeth are just a wayyyy better couple. =] otherwise i dont care about beckett. hes a jerk. i hope he gets hurt badly. hehe.

sccch
Originally posted by random21
the only reason i liked beckett is because he ruined elizabeth/will's wedding. big grin jack/elizabeth are just a wayyyy better couple. =] otherwise i dont care about beckett. hes a jerk. i hope he gets hurt badly. hehe.
Agreed! smile

sccch
And he has control of the sea. pissed

diddly-dum

Ya that sux BIG time!

tia dalma

Actually Norrington has control of the sea and Davy. He's an admiral

sccch
But Norrington is working for Beckett.

random21
so really beckett is gunna have a lot power in potc3

diddly-dum
Almost as much as a King??? king

sccch
Well, he is a 'Lord'.

diddly-dum
same difference

sccch
gun_bandana <JACK! Sorry had to do it. Hate to be mean and all, but I kinda hope Beckett dies. But I can't wait to find out what Jack did to him. smile

diddly-dum
actually, i hope Beckett turns into one of Davy's slaves,.. then dies

sccch
If your apart of Davy's crew, then when your time is up, you become part of the ship.

diddly-dum
ohh ya!
what if he bargains his way off,.. then dies! What the f**k?

sccch
...OK!

diddly-dum
I knew you'd see it my way! lol

sccch
laughing out loud

diddly-dum
*bows* thank you, thank you! goof

sccch
hysterical Man,we're mean!

diddly-dum
tank tomcat tank

We are coming for you Beckett!!!

katelovespirate
that is HILARIOUS. smile i support that. HAHAHA.

i have a theory that someone made a deal with Beckett prior to movie 2... why would he show up the day and the hour of the wedding otherwise??? I say Gov. Swann did it to split up Liz and Will. hehehe.

I cant wait for Beckett to die.

sccch
gun_bandana
rifle
sniper ermm
chair
those smiles r us! the other is Beckett

katelovespirate
oooooo can i get him with a sword or crossbow???

sccch
laughing out loud

diddly-dum
gun_bandana
rifle
sniper ermm
chair
those smiles r us! the other is Beckett

Cute!!!! rolling on floor laughing
I wonder if has anything to do with that first toture scene??!! I mean that scene didn't seem good and Beckett isn't good,.. so,...shifty

Oh hres another one of Beckett! tomato

willofthewisp
Quick question: how much time elapses between 1 and 2? I've heard everything from immediately after, like the next day, to two years after. It seems like it's only a couple of months at the most.
I think it just speaks towards Beckett's evil nature to wait to interrupt a wedding. And I think the "mark" is more symbolic than being made a eunuch. I think Jack is the pirate that got away, that could never be caught, and from the backstory, they knew each other. Jack is his arch enemy and left the mark of obsession.
Everyone needs a best friend and a best enemy.

sccch
But Jack used to work for Beckett. Because Jack wouldn't transport slaves,he branded him a pirate.

random21
Originally posted by katelovespirate
that is HILARIOUS. smile i support that. HAHAHA.

i have a theory that someone made a deal with Beckett prior to movie 2... why would he show up the day and the hour of the wedding otherwise??? I say Gov. Swann did it to split up Liz and Will. hehehe.

I cant wait for Beckett to die.

i agree with part of that. cuz it makes sense. why would beckett show up at that exact moment. but i dont think it was gov. swann. i think gov. swann would rather see elizabeth with will instead of jack unfortunatly. =[ lol.

random21
But Jack used to work for Beckett. Because Jack wouldn't transport slaves,he branded him a pirate.

whered you hear he wouldnt transport slaves for beckett?? was it in the movie cuz its hard for me too follow potc movies. ive seen the first one like 89327483612736 times and ive learned somethin new like everytime i watched it lol. but i still love them.

sccch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Sparrow

diddly-dum
I think I get the torture scene!! I think those people are the slaves,..or something like that,..

sccch
I think that's where Beckett sends pirates.

diddly-dum
Aww man you popped my bubble!blow

sccch
laughing out loud whistle

diddly-dum
disgust

katelovespirate
yeah i have to agree with the "where Beckett sends pirates" theory. I mean, i bet Pintel has been there... he only has one eye, right?

sccch
dance

diddly-dum
Originally posted by katelovespirate
yeah i have to agree with the "where Beckett sends pirates" theory. I mean, i bet Pintel has been there... he only has one eye, right?

Idea forming,.. no never mind..

sccch
I think Pintel lost his eye in battle.

diddly-dum
I think he lost his eye in battle.

CaptinJackLover
did they say that in one of the movies?

diddly-dum
*shrugging*
Dunno!

CaptinJackLover
OHHH

diddly-dum
Watch them again,... You'll find it eventually!

diddly-dum
All I can find is him talking to Raggetti saying" stop rubbin' it!"
Beyond what they say then is fuzzy,..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.