Joker Vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Both have three months prep and have unlimited funds and access to unlimited resources battle takes place in a major city which joker and luthor both want controll off you pick which city dont matter to me, star city, metropolis, etc they can even hire other super heros or mercs or anyone they usually have at there disposal

JohnnyDo3
Joker will win

rotiart
I thought we just did this one last week.

badabing
I think it would be hard to prep against Joker.

rotiart
Joker makes some kind of a bomb and destroys the whole town.

JohnnyDo3
Lex Lutor will die laughing

Mider
i did make this once and i cant find it using the search so yeah i made a new one.

IronDave
Here we have another of those topics that forces me to rant:

I have always thought that the thing that made the Joker so dangerous was the fact that he was insane; his plots didn't have to have any rationale or make sense to anyone but him...which is why its always so hard for Batman to solve the cases. I'll concede that the Joker seems to be deceptively intellectual, but I always thought that his main strength was his craziness (which sounds funny smile ).
Lex on the other hand is one of the world's premier minds. He is arguably the smartest human in the DC universe (along with Batman and some others). His plots and mechinations have been enough to threaten Superman time and time again.

I see Lex as the level above the Joker, but I have seen a great deal of respect towards the Joker on this forum...so I may be missing something. If so please fill me in on what makes the Joker so dangerous. At this point I'd say Lex wins though.

badabing
Originally posted by Mider
i did make this once and i cant find it using the search so yeah i made a new one.
I've found it.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=412442

batdude123
Originally posted by IronDave

I have always thought that the thing that made the Joker so dangerous was the fact that he was insane; his plots didn't have to have any rationale or make sense to anyone but him...which is why its always so hard for Batman to solve the cases. I'll concede that the Joker seems to be deceptively intellectual, but I always thought that his main strength was his craziness (which sounds funny smile ).
Lex on the other hand is one of the world's premier minds. He is arguably the smartest human in the DC universe (along with Batman and some others). His plots and mechinations have been enough to threaten Superman time and time again.

I see Lex as the level above the Joker, but I have seen a great deal of respect towards the Joker on this forum...so I may be missing something. If so please fill me in on what makes the Joker so dangerous. At this point I'd say Lex wins though.

Yeah, but then again Joker figured out how to use the philosophy stone in a few moments and it took Luthor months. erm

IronDave
Yeah, I'm sorta uninformed when it comes to the Joker, and I wasn't really saying that he couldn't win, I was just curious as to why so many people take it as a given that the Joker wins, when I've always assumed Lex was better...I've kinda got the feeling that I'm missing something. confused

batdude123
Yeah, I'm sorta uninformed when it comes to the Joker, and I wasn't really saying that he couldn't win, I was just curious as to why so many people take it as a given that the Joker wins, when I've always assumed Lex was better...I've kinda got the feeling that I'm missing something. confused

Meh, Joker is a genius and Luthor is a genius. I see this as a stalemate. erm

IronDave
Thats sounds good to me, I see no way for either of them to gain a definitive victory...and

Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, but then again Joker figured out how to use the philosophy stone in a few moments and it took Luthor months. erm

that is really cool, thanks!

batdude123
Thats sounds good to me, I see no way for either of them to gain a definitive victory...and

that is really cool, thanks!

No problem. wink

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by batdude123
Meh, Joker is a genius and Luthor is a genius. I see this as a stalemate. erm

But not in the same waywink

batdude123
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
But not in the same waywink

Of course, but Joker's plots have been as destructive as Luthor's have in the past. That's why I say it's a stalemate.

Tank_6603
Niether, mxlpytlk comes in and turns all the buildings into giant pixie sticks and turns the joker into a dolphin and lex luthor into a piece of pie with legs that farts lollipops

magneto1992

Actually the Joker is super sane not insane, he makes his plans so good, that make people (even the Batman) think he is crazy so he can scape prison, Joker wins if he gets good prep time and eventhought he will have a hard time, he might use the mask and manipulate people to od the dirty for him anyway he would have to deal with USA whole army (Lex is the president in many comic books)

Mider
well in last laugh lex was president didnt joker pawn him anyway

i remeber in outsiders joker had captured luthor and was tourturing him

and i remeber ra's al ghoul who is one of the smartest guys out there up there with bats and luthor, he said he was missing something but that the joker had it and asked him for help joker also beat him at chess riddler who is super smart got scared cause bats said if he told anyone who he was he'd tell ra's al ghoul he used his lazurus pit

and didnt joker pawn luthor in worlds finest

he gives bats a challange all the time when nightwing first faced him he basically almost wanted to give up crime fighting so it says on mycomics

dont forget what happed in jokers last laugh, he basically took over half the world with 30 minutes prep, and infected alot of people including luthor, and doomsday. solomon grundy, WW villain circe.

this may not seem such a big feat but he put down slade when slade came after him

he has put down WW with his venom not the super venom but a lower version of it for a little while he put her down.

hush did run him out of town, hush was a genious he had everyone under his thumb, even ra's al ghoul was helping him, when the joker returned he started a war with hush resulting in hush having a pacemaker put in him with joker holding the controlls thus giving joker controll over hushes heart

spectre almost lost it trying to get into the jokers head i think he almost or did revert back to parallax

he did come to metropolis once and had prep to take down supes didnt he?

he knew how to use the philosopher stone in seconds or minutes when it took luthor months and didnt know yet

people say he's a punk but i dont know his feats are way up there he even almost killed black mask but of course black mask almost killed him too.

id like to see him take on braniac wonder what stuff the people in DC would do if he did that

Mider
i know that luthor was able to get a suit that could take on supers,

i know he also was able to amplify himself physically to be as strong as supes and even have kryptonite in his body,

he almost got cancer out of his system but his new clone body becane to age anyway, even though that happend i think it shows how resourful he is

even though he got almost got soled out he still in business and was inventing a way to make metahumans wasnt he? isnt that what he did to steels daughter or whatever she was

he made superboy run a muck

he made an army of super robots i dont believe they where superman level if they where i think the outsiders would be dead but i might be wrong

he was able to get that super robot that could destroy planets to fight supes

he kicked supergirls butt too didnt he

magneto1992
Originally posted by Mider
i know that luthor was able to get a suit that could take on supers,

i know he also was able to amplify himself physically to be as strong as supes and even have kryptonite in his body,

he almost got cancer out of his system but his new clone body becane to age anyway, even though that happend i think it shows how resourful he is

even though he got almost got soled out he still in business and was inventing a way to make metahumans wasnt he? isnt that what he did to steels daughter or whatever she was

he made superboy run a muck

he made an army of super robots i dont believe they where superman level if they where i think the outsiders would be dead but i might be wrong

he was able to get that super robot that could destroy planets to fight supes

he kicked supergirls butt too didnt he
So Joker can kill anyone with an S as logo in Walt Mart he make Kryptonite out of a kids chemistry set.

JOker is an Smart ....

grey fox
http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/216_4_177.jpg

Mider
also luthor is said to be one of the best fighters in DCU

Joker almost beat up batgirl in h2h cause he's just so unpredictable

Milkie
http://themot.org/gallery/d/1203-1/AndThatsTerrible.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.