random stuff about pirates of the caribbean 1 and 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lady_captinjack
ok so im starting this thing where we can say whatever we want about pirates of the caribbean. like what our favorite parts in the movies are or what we want to happen or you know how sexy johnny depp is.

i just want to start by saying that these movies are amazing and that i am a wicked cool and saw pirates of the caribbean 2 7 times so far. big grin

lady_captinjack
ohh i wanted to ask. u know how in the trailer for potc 2. will says "what about jack, im not leaving with out him" then he says "never mind, lets go" but in the movie instead of saying "never mind, lets go" he says "time to go"..... which line do u like better?

brokenxxheart14
i saw it 3 times but i wanna see it again really badly!

brokenxxheart14
also i really like the scene when right after she talks about temtation with jack and then he says persuade me and then she walks over to the other side and she smiles then norington comes over and says there was a time wen i would have killed that u would look like that wen you thought of me. and then she says i just trust him thats wen i knew she really liked jack. <33

lady_captinjack
i know! u dont smile like that if all u do is trust someone

katelovespirate
jack is hott.
i was going to say something deep and intelligent, but then i was like, am i bothered???
so i'll just say Jack is HOTT and be done with it.

brokenxxheart14
haha yeah he really is!!! <33 its so cute how u know she likes him i kept laughing wen she was holding the compas and it kept pointing to jack liz's face is always so funny. lol

katelovespirate
i know. it is so cute how she tries to deny it. hahaha. oh liz.

lady_captinjack
hott is a very good word to describe him...but how else could we describe him? how about insanely gorgeous?

brokenxxheart14
yeaa that works too loli luvv his entrance its so perfect with the coffin and the gun

lady_captinjack
Originally posted by brokenxxheart14
yeaa that works too loli luvv his entrance its so perfect with the coffin and the gun yea that was a pretty smooth entrance. and he does look pretty good in that hat. shame he doesnt get it back till the end of the movie.

brokenxxheart14
lol yea then it gets all slimed or w/e by the beastie.

lady_captinjack
you know what is also really hot. maybe its just me but i love it when jack is talking and he isnt making any sence. like when he was talking about the key and when he was telling will why finding the key will help save elizabeth.

lady_captinjack
lol yea then it gets all slimed or w/e by the beastie.

yea, i love the way he says "oh" when he sees it on the deck

katelovespirate
ya know what i love??? jack's amazingly flamboyant walk. thats HOTT> ya know what else? how he always has all these plans that only Gibbs seems to know about.

brokenxxheart14
lol yeah i like it wen he doesnt make any sence too its soo funny. he says the best stuff

lady_captinjack
u know what i think is one of the sexiest lines in the movie is when jack calls elizabeth a pirate at the end

brokenxxheart14
yes that is like the besttttt its a compliment to her and i was like aww wen he said that to herr

lady_captinjack
keira is so lucky tho..she made out with orlando in the first one, kissed him in the 2nd one and made out with johnny in the 2nd one. did u guys kno she was going to kiss johnny before u saw the movie?

brokenxxheart14
she is soooo lucky

lady_captinjack
i mean i knew elizabeth was going to kiss jack but i didnt know 1. it was going to a full make out session and 2. that will was going to see it

brokenxxheart14
lol yea wen will saw it i felt bad but then again not really lol then she was like full on making out i was like woahh

lady_captinjack
same thing with me. when i saw will looking at them i was thinking that is sooo bad. but then at the same time i was thinking wow, this could get very interesting

brokenxxheart14
yeaa how many times have u seem the movie? the more times i saw it the more i understood it and like understood the unspoken lines and stuff.

lady_captinjack
i saw it 7 times so far....i so know what u mean! there were so many lines in that movie i couldnt figure out what anyone was saying. some of tia's lines and most of davy jones' lines and a bunch of other lines.

brokenxxheart14
yeaa tia was soo confusing to understand wow u saw it 7 times? i only saw it 3 times...i wanna see it again but like my friends dont wanna go see it again but ill make them lol. its just so good. big grin

lady_captinjack
yea, it is sooo worth the money. were u shocked when u saw barbossa at the end?

brokenxxheart14
umm u know the part where will is on the beach like he found jack and liz and liz is sitting on the ground with the compass and then jacks like wut r u doing here? its kinda funny jack is like trying to get rid of will through out the whole movie.

brokenxxheart14
yes i was like woahhh barbossa i thought he was dead lol at 1st i thought it was jack for some reason

lady_captinjack
thats true....is it just me or did jack screw more ppl ova in this movie then in the last one?

brokenxxheart14
yeaa deff. the 2nd one he did more damage

lady_captinjack
yes i was like woahhh barbossa i thought he was dead lol at 1st i thought it was jack for some reason i know alot of ppl did. i didnt tho. i didnt know who it was. when i saw barbossa i was like "noo way"

brokenxxheart14
it was so random...why is he gonna help get/save jack? i thought he didnt like jack

lady_captinjack
yea i dont understand what is going on with that. but im assumin that he is going to help them save jack

brokenxxheart14
yeaa it was funny at the very end wen he bites into the apple.

lady_captinjack
yea it was...oh! did u know norrington was comming back?

brokenxxheart14
he iss

lady_captinjack
no i ment in the 2nd movie...did u know he was comming back b4 u saw it?

brokenxxheart14
oh no at 1st i didnt remember who he was then i like started laughing wen i figured out it was him cus he looked so weird and very different.

lady_captinjack
who do u think is hotter? johnny or orlando?

lady_captinjack
who do u think is hotter? johnny or orlando?

brokenxxheart14
hmm sometimes johnny and sometimes orlando.....

lady_captinjack
i could never choose

brokenxxheart14
ahah yea their both pretty hott

lady_captinjack
ok did u totice that the tia has the same music box in her hut as the one davy jones has?

brokenxxheart14
no i didnt really?? wut does tia have to do with davey jones a lot of ppl r saying shes the one who was with him?? idunno im confused by her character....

lady_captinjack
yea i noticed it the first time i saw it. but yea i dont know what they have in common. maybe she is the one that he was with

brokenxxheart14
there was so much stuff in tias house

lady_captinjack
yea there was! but its cool that she has all that stuff.

brokenxxheart14
yea her house was really cool.

brokenxxheart14
it was so funny wen she gave jack the jar of dirt.

lady_captinjack
ok u know when they are in tia's hut and they all she jacks hand and see the black spot and they all start to flip out. then jack says "my eye sites as good as ever" ..... i dont get it

brokenxxheart14
oh yea i didnt get that either....i was like how does that have to do with the black spot?? so idunno

brokenxxheart14
maybe hes saying hes still ok even tho he has the black spot?? idunno

lady_captinjack
yea ppl started laughing when he said it and i was like "huh?"

brokenxxheart14
yeahh idk y ppl laughed at that part. its kinda funny cus since like i already saw it and then like i know a funny parts comming i start laughing and ppl are like ....wut r u laughing at? lol......im like its commingg

lady_captinjack
laughing thats so funny

brokenxxheart14
yea i look really stupid but oh well. i liked this movie better then the 1st how bout you? a lot of ppl said they liked the 1st more.....

lady_captinjack
idk, i really cant deside i think there both amazing

brokenxxheart14
yeaa wuts ur fav. line that jack says?i like the part where he says jack sparrow: "we are very much alike you and I... I and you... US...."wen hes talking about the marriage with them lol

brokenxxheart14
wuts ur fav line that jack says? i like it wen he says jack sparrow: "we are very much alike you and I... I and you... US...." wen hes talking about how he can have a marrige

lady_captinjack
oh man there are so many lines!

"pirate"

"persuade me" - jack
"you know will taught me how to handle a sword" - elizabeth
"as i said, persuade me" - jack

"i love those moments. i like to wave at them as they pass by"

when he is talking and not making any sense

"you smell funny"

that whole convo he has with elizabeth about curiosity

"elizabeth" *looks at gibbs* "hide the rum"

when he is on the roff explaining to norrington why will ruiened his life not him

"you know those clothes dont flatter you at all. it should be a dress or nothing. i happen to have no dress in my cabin"

that line he says when his sits next to elizabeth on the stairs about his intuitive sense of the female creature

oh man and soo much more

brokenxxheart14
haha yea there all good. like everything he says is good

lady_captinjack
and the way he says everything makes it sound sexier

brokenxxheart14
haa yeahh for suree r u anxious for the 3rd movie?

lady_captinjack
u have NO idea. i cant wait until may

brokenxxheart14
haha same it was such a cliffhangerr i need to know wut happenss and may seems so long. =[

lady_captinjack
i hate that it was a cliff hanger! may IS so far away. it needs to come out sooner!

brokenxxheart14
i knowww i really cant wait every time i see it i like want a different endingg

lady_captinjack
really? what kind of endings?

brokenxxheart14
idk like not a cliffhanger ending lol so i dont have to wait

lady_captinjack
ohhhh so how would u have it end?

brokenxxheart14
hmm im not exactly suree....i mean for a cliffhanger ending it was good....how would u have it end if it wasnt like a cliffhanger ending?

lady_captinjack
oh i have no idea

brokenxxheart14
lol well ima go so maybe ill talk to you sometime tomorrow in these boards lol laterrrrrr cool

lady_captinjack
bye

choosewisely
got to give orlando credit for his great acting in 2, he's way better in dmc

lady_captinjack
in what?

blackpearl44
I found a site with the exact counter for POTC 3 release:

http://www.countingdown.com/movies/3493773/board?viewpost=3890739&folder=0

It's 305 days now..........so in 5 days, it will be under 300 days big grin that counter is going to go down fast....

lady_captinjack
305 day seem s like its going to take forever

blackpearl44
It feels like it will take forever now......but it's going to go by fast....

LovelyOne
yeh that happened with the Matrix trilogy^^ They did the same thing. i was like WHOAH 3 came quick!

blackpearl44
^^ Exactly big grin

lady_captinjack
the first 2 were amazing so the third one is going to be amazing

katelovespirate
of course it is!!!! smile third movies are always the best

brokenxxheart14

lady_captinjack
not always true, bring it on 2 was soo stupid and the third one will prolly be worse.

brokenxxheart14
i hope its gonna be as good as the 2nd.

lady_captinjack
im sure it will, why wouldnt it. it has everything a movie needs

lady_captinjack
so what do u think about norrington? how much of a gerk is he? i hate him...anyone else agree?

brokenxxheart14
yea hes bad....wen he gave the heart to the guy at the end wuts gon na happen with all that?

lady_captinjack
well now that the east india trading company has the heart, they contol davy jones, which means he has to do whatever they say

lady_captinjack
i was looking at the cast list and norrigton becomes commodore again

lady_captinjack
ok i know i have said this b4 but did anyone totice that the music box tia has in her hut is the same music box that is playing when he was sleeping?

brokenxxheart14
why r these boards dead?

lady_captinjack
i have NO idea confused

LovelyOne
Antone notice how Elizabrth goes from being milk bollte white to tanned during the movie. Its like she had such an indoors and restricted life and then when she breaks free she gets all tanned up.

She also seems to start looking more and more like Jack..she even raps something around her hand like he does. She's trying to look like her idol lol.

Also where the heck did she get that captains hat from? It just appeard all of a sudden.

brokenxxheart14
lol idunno

lady_captinjack
didnt she get it when she stole an outfit on that boat?

lady_captinjack
so random thing.....did anyone think it was sad how bootstrap whipped will?

brokenxxheart14
yess cus he didnt want to i felt bad

lady_captinjack
me to! bootstrap was crying! i almost did, but i have to say orlando looked pretty hot there

brokenxxheart14
yeah wen they took his shirt off oh yeaa <3

lady_captinjack
i know, in the theater i was like drool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.