Capitan Marvel Vrs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
And for the first time I am going agasnt Magneto, I like Marvel better and I think he can beat him

Sea King
Cm say SHAZAM and mags thinking hes gonna be all big try to redirect it (cause its lighting) gets fryed cause it magical and he wont be able to.

Second Quickest Fight Ever cool

badabing
Originally posted by Sea King
Cm say SHAZAM and mags thinking hes gonna be all big try to redirect it (cause its lighting) gets fryed cause it magical and he wont be able to.

Second Quickest Fight Ever cool
I agree with Sea king.

magneto1992
If Marvel is already marvel he can beat magneto

Sea King
Originally posted by magneto1992
If Marvel is already marvel he can beat magneto

honestly i think billy should be able to win also cause im gonna use what i said earler but replace Captin Marvel for billy

SHAZAM boom

over

badabing
Captain Marvel = Superman levels of strength, speed, invulnerability (or close to it) + magic lightning.

magneto1992
Well if he already have say the word SHAZAM by the start of the battle, before magneto knows it he might win.

Marvel 8-9/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
Captain Marvel = Superman levels of strength, speed, invulnerability (or close to it) + magic lightning.

Superman > Magneto no expression

Superman + Magic and a kickass costume >> Magneto cool

badabing
Originally posted by Grimm22
Superman > Magneto no expression

Superman + Magic and a kickass costume >> Magneto cool
All hail Grimm22 for his good taste and clear thinking.clapping notworthy

lilnutta12
shazamwud murder him

juggernaut66666
magneto get's creamed 10/10

grey fox
Couldn't Magneto just give him a stroke ?

batdude123
If you give time for Magneto to put his shields up, then I think he'd win some. erm

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
If you give time for Magneto time to put his shields up, then I think he'd win some. erm batdude, thats funny though isn't, speed is the only thing keeping mags down. If he had that, the list of those that can beat him would get chooped up. I wonder how strong he is now after the whole collective story. I'm pretty sure hes kept a few other powers.

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
batdude, thats funny though isn't, speed is the only thing keeping mags down. If he had that, the list of those that can beat him would get chooped up. I wonder how strong he is now after the whole collective story. I'm pretty sure hes kept a few other powers.

I totally agree. thumb up

olympian
Mags at his best?

Cm wins nothing. Top tier punches never have broken his forcefields.

badabing
Originally posted by olympian
Mags at his best?

Cm wins nothing. Top tier punches never have broken his forcefields.
Magically charged punches from a Superman level character are different than Hulk's punches.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by grey fox
Couldn't Magneto just give him a stroke ?

Not before he gets fried.

olympian
Originally posted by badabing
Magically charged punches from a Superman level character are different than Hulk's punches.

Sure they are. And different than Angry Hulk punches also, or She Hulk plus Mjolnir strikes also.

Arent you just going by the notion that DC characters are already stronger from the get go? A wrong one at that.

Sea King
well i think everyone can agree that cm is the winner of this fight.

weather people believe marvel or dc char are stronger

olympian
Oh i agree hes the winner.

If Mags unlike practically all of his showings dont use a forcefied and doesnt figth back. We have all seen what Dr Polaris can do to the DC side.

Sea King
Oh i agree hes the winner.

If Mags unlike 90% of his showings dont use a forcefied and doesnt figth back. We have all seen what Dr Polaris can do to the DC side.

um ok well i put it like this speed blitz wink

olympian
Speedblitz wont do a thing with his forcefields tho cool

Sea King
Speedblitz wont do a thing with his forcefields tho cool

um hes only speed blitzing so he can get past his sheild before he puts it up wink

olympian
What examples we have that Flash speedblitz someone before a figth even starts.

Mags constanly makes uses of the shield and he virtually puts up a shield instantly devil

Im having fun, but i honestly take the Mags > Flash part. Easily.

Sea King
What examples we have that Flash speedblitz someone before a figth even starts.

Mags constanly makes uses of the shield and he virtually puts up a shield instantly devil

Im having fun, but i honestly take the Mags > Flash part. Easily.

um wrong tread but secondly flash or cm could easly speed blitz mags before his sheild goes up.

olympian
You just have to show me an example of them doing so.

Especially when Mags is always shielded when being "Magneto". He doesnt fool around.

Shield > Top tier agony.

Sea King
You just have to show me an example of them doing so.

Especially when Mags is always shielded when being "Magneto". He doesnt fool around.

Shield > Top tier agony.

so your argument is its never been done before(as in cm or flash speed blitzing him) so it cant happen.

then ill say mags sheild wont hold up against either of them because its never been done before

badabing
I couldn't find any Captain Marvel speed feats, but here is BA racing Flash.
http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=7cd15_flash3.jpg
http://img7.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=eb1fd_flash4.jpg
http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=cfd2f_flash5.jpg
http://img136.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=953b7_flash6.jpg

D-Block
CM wins easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.