Skilled H2H fighters Collide!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
Team A

Psylocke
Captain America
Mystique
Daredevil
Black Panther
Wolverine

vs

Team B
Batman
Batgirl (Casandra Cain)
Deathstroke
Green Arrow (Connor Hawk)
Nightwing
Spiderman

Fight takes place in an abandonned city block
-Psylocke can only use her tk to generate her blade, no augumenting strength
-Mystique can't increase her mass or phase
-No webbing for Spiderman
-Batman/Nightwing gets vibranium sword and batarangs
-Deathstroke gets his staff
-Green Arrow gets vibranium tipped arrows

Which team takes it

Comicbook_kid
*WHEW* VERY Tough Call........I had to sit and think about this one for awhile.....and then I had to think some more!!! I'm still unsure of which team would be victorious, but if I was a bettin' man I'd have to put my money on Team A........though very, very slightly. I could actually see it going either way, but Team A has a tad more experience and leadership on their side, while Team B has more weapons, gadgets, and more fun things to play with....also, Spidey NOT having his webshooters also slightly puts my vote towards Team A...if Spidey had his webshooters, I could very well vote for Team B. I think that would make quite a considerable difference...but even without his webshooters, Spidey is going to be hard to take down...we will be one of the last ones standing on Team B in my opinion....

This is one of the best matchups I've ever seen on here, and I can honestly say I could see it going either way really....but either way, it would be REALLY damn close battle!!!!

Longinus
yay, I succeeded in making a great thread.

xmarksthespot
Team A.

badabing
This is a tough one. I'll say Team B due to Spidey and Bats.

Grimm22
Round 1

Psylocke <<< Batgirl
Captain America >> Nightwing
Mystique <<< Batman
Daredevil >> Green Arrow
Black Panther >> Spiderman
Wolverine << Deathstroke

Round 2

Captain America > Deathstroke

Batman < Black Panther

Daredevil << Batgirl

Round 3

Cap and Black Panther >> Batgirl big grin

xmarksthespot
Captain America is not > than Deathstroke.
Psylocke's blade KO's people just by passing into them, and you can't block it.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Grimm22
Round 1

Psylocke <<< Batgirl
Captain America >> Nightwing
Mystique <<< Batman
Daredevil >> Green Arrow
Black Panther >> Spiderman
Wolverine << Deathstroke

Round 2

Captain America > Deathstroke

Batman < Black Panther

Daredevil << Batgirl

Round 3

Cap and Black Panther >> Batgirl big grin

For the most part, I agree with you.....but NO WAY dude is Black Panther taking down Batman or Spiderman (even without his webshooters)!!!!! But cool matchups though.....

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Captain America is not > than Deathstroke.
Psylocke's blade KO's people just by passing into them, and you can't block it.

Batgirl >>> Psylocke no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
For the most part, I agree with you.....but NO WAY dude is Black Panther taking down Batman or Spiderman (even without his webshooters)!!!!! But cool matchups though.....

T'Challa definitly takes down Batman yes

And he DEFINITLY takes down Spidey wink

xmarksthespot
Batgirl >>> Psylocke no expression A better fighter. But Psylocke passes the katana into her and she's KOed. Or she just brings down a building on her.

Grimm22
A better fighter. But Psylocke passes the katana into her and she's KOed. Or she just brings down a building on her.

Then she wont get touched by it big grin

xmarksthespot
Then she wont get touched by it big grin Then she has a building fall on her.

Grimm22
Then she has a building fall on her.

Then she summons Kitty Pride shifty

Comicbook_kid
T'Challa definitly takes down Batman yes

And he DEFINITLY takes down Spidey wink

Batman? Hmmmmmm, maybe....and that's a BIG freakin' maybe!!!! But Spidey? C'mon...!!!! Have you forgotten just how fast and strong Spidey is??? Poor T'Challa doesn't lay a finger on em' before Spidey knocks him unconscious with one good solid punch to the back of the cranium!!!!

I mean, if Spidey can bust solid concrete with his fists like nothing, then the back of T'Challa's head....OUCH!!!!!! G'night Panther....Zzzz Zzzzz Zzzzzz

Grimm22
Batman? Hmmmmmm, maybe....and that's a BIG freakin' maybe!!!! But Spidey? C'mon...!!!! Have you forgotten just how fast and strong Spidey is??? Poor T'Challa doesn't lay a finger on em' before Spidey knocks him unconscious with one good solid punch to the cranium!!!! G'night Panther....Zzzz Zzzzz Zzzzzz

BP is nearly as fast and agile as Spidey no expression

He also has keen animal senses and more skills to top.

Plus, his suit is vibranium laced so even if Spidey hit him it wouldnt KO him no

xmarksthespot
BP is nearly as fast and agile as Spidey no expressionSo wrong...

Comicbook_kid

Plus, his suit is vibranium laced so even if Spidey hit him it wouldnt KO him no

Spidey has a few "senses" of his own....namely a spider-sense that's going to make it awfully hard for T'Challa to land a punch...C'mon, if Spidey can dodge bullets, pumpkin bomb blasts, and lightning bolts with ease...then he can DEFINATELY dodge T'Challa's punches all day long....and Spidey might not be able to KO T'Challa, but I'm willing to bet that SUV Spidey picks up and throws on T'Challa will probably do the trick!!!! wink

Grimm22
Spidey has a few "senses" of his own....namely a spider-sense that's going to make it awfully hard for T'Challa to land a punch...C'mon, if Spidey can dodge bullets, pumpkin bomb blasts, and lightning bolts with ease...then he can DEFINATELY dodge T'Challa's punches all day long....and Spidey might not be able to KO T'Challa, but I'm willing to bet that SUV Spidey picks up and throws on T'Challa will probably do the trick!!!! wink

Dont underestimate T'Challa wink

BP has far more skills and experience than Spidey does and is nearly as fast. erm

Apolloknight
I see there is a lot of "who is the Black Panther" going on in this Thread.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE BLACK PANTHERS SPEED AND AGILITY

He's made guys like wolverine and Captain America look like fools trying to lay hands on him. And Black Panther and Spidey have fought before, and BP did Best him, I doubt spidey was going all out do to the fact he servely underestimated him, but the fact remains he did best him once before.

On top of that, he is much better then Spidey in H2H combat, and has gadgets.

Think about it wink

Apolloknight

Oh and Bp can dodge bullets also, a gatling gun no less

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6108/fantasticfouragilers7.jpg

Oh look, he dodges a Blast at near point blank range, Spiderman style no less.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/900/lastscan669x1005hu9.jpg

And I dont think Spidy can throw a car harder then Hulk wink

http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prehulk2kj.jpg
http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulkcar.jpg

lilnutta12
psylocke vs batgirl - psylocke 5.5/10
capain america vs batman - to close draw
deathstroke vs mystique - deathstroke - 8/10
DD vs GA - GA 7/10
BP vs NW - BP 7.5/10
wolverine vs spiderman - wolverine 6/10

pylocke vs GA - GA
BP,deathstroke,wolverine vs GA - the team

Tha C-Master

Plus, his suit is vibranium laced so even if Spidey hit him it wouldnt KO him no BP is about meta, he is good, but I wouldn't put him on Spidey level in terms of physical ability, he is more skilled however.

Spiderman has precognition and his abilities are more enhanced now, BP is not faster, nor more agile, nor stronger, etc.

I don't see Wolverine beating him either, but without his webbing, I'm not sure exactly how much Spidey can do to Wolverine either.

snoopdogg

Not even close.

Dinalfos
Spidey is an excellent fighter, because he has a fighting style that suits his physical abilities and his speed. It's hard to match that with just your average karate/kung fu/taekwando etc.

juggernaut66666
batman wins he beat solomon grundy in H2H fight laughing

Dinalfos
Either way, Batman gets owned by Black Panther.

Soljer
Team A.

jrodslam
Team A.

Tha C-Master
I'm actually split here, more because of DS than anything.

Metalmanx
*WHEW* VERY Tough Call........I had to sit and think about this one for awhile.....and then I had to think some more!!! I'm still unsure of which team would be victorious, but if I was a bettin' man I'd have to put my money on Team A........though very, very slightly. I could actually see it going either way, but Team A has a tad more experience and leadership on their side, while Team B has more weapons, gadgets, and more fun things to play with....also, Spidey NOT having his webshooters also slightly puts my vote towards Team A...if Spidey had his webshooters, I could very well vote for Team B. I think that would make quite a considerable difference...but even without his webshooters, Spidey is going to be hard to take down...we will be one of the last ones standing on Team B in my opinion....

This is one of the best matchups I've ever seen on here, and I can honestly say I could see it going either way really....but either way, it would be REALLY damn close battle!!!!

I think I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one.

Although both DS and Spidey make Team B very formidable and SOOOO close to winning. I just see the other four going down too quickly to help out these two for the win.

Team A has way too much experience and skill here.

Soljer
Sounds about right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.