Dmt, The Spirit Molecule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The thinker
DMT is a powerful, visual psychedelic which produces short-acting effects when smoked. It is used orally in combination with an MAOI, as in ayahuasca brews. It is naturally produced in the human brain and by many plants.

NOTES ON THE VISUAL STAGES OF A DMT TRIP:

0 - 20 seconds
a scratchiness in the lungs

20 - 30 seconds
a buzzing starts in the ears, rising in tone and volume to an incredible intensity. Its like cellophane being ripped apart (or the fabric of the universe being torn asunder). Your body will vibrate in sympathy with this sound, and you will notice a sharp blood pressure rise. You may feel like you are deeply under water. Wearing a unitard or leotard and tights helps to minimize this sensation. Your visual field will also vibrate in resonance to the sound and will finally be completely obscured by the visions.

30 seconds - 1 minute
You break through into DMT hyperspace. Often at this point, users believe that their hearts or breathing have stopped. This is not true. To an outside observer, you are breathing normally and your pulse, while elevated, is strong. We believe that this subjective effect is due to your "internal clock" being slowed so greatly that the subjective time interval between breaths or heartbeats seems like an eternity. Synthetic DMT has been extensively tested by medical authorities here and in Europe. It is perfectly safe with no lasting physical effects at these doses. However, since smoked DMT causes an abrupt blood pressure increase, it is probably not good for people with abnormally high blood pressure.

1 minute - 2 - 5 minutes
depending on dosage: DMT hyperspace. For all practical purposes, you will no longer be embodied. You will be part of tne intergalactic information network. You may experience any of the following:

* Sense of transcending time or space
* Strange plants or plantlike forms
* The universe of formless vibration
* Strange machines
* Alien music
* Alien languages, understandable or not
* Intelligent entities in a variety of forms

Do not be amazed and do not try to actively direct your observations but merely pay attention. The beings can show you amazing things, but if you try to impose vour personal trip on the DMT you will find that you cannot and may become frightened.

At the end of the "flash" of the visions you will have an after-vision of circular interlocking patterns in exquisite colors. It has been described as looking at a vaulted ceiling or dome. If you did not "breakthrough" to the levels described above, this "chrysanthemum" pattern, as we call it, is all you will see. It is worth the trip, too.

You may begin to wonder how you will ever find your way back to your body. If you have taken enough DMT to fully "breakthrough", by the time you can even wonder about it, you are almost back. Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited. Worrying will only prolong the process.

5 - 12 minutes
The visions have subsided. There are still patterns when you close your eyes, but with eyes open the world is back. At this point a flood of information may rush through your mind. The phase is fleeting. In order to preserve your DMT ideation, we recommend that you begin talking as soon as you come out of the visionary state. Don't try for complete sentences but get as many ideas out as you can while you can. Have a tape recorder running during the trip and you can review your thoughts at a later time.

DMT is said to be the chemical produced by the brain that triggers spiritual experiences.

So when you see see jesus coming down from the sky, remember, you are tripping on DMT buddy.
Alien experiences etc, are experienced when people have a DMT TRIP.

Your views?
More info at http://hiddenmysteries.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16457

Mindship
Mind-body interaction is a complex one. Either has a powerful effect on the other. While administration of DMT can induce "spiritual experiences," one can not necessarily conclude an all-cases, one-way, cause-effect relationship (though that would be the natural inclination of a reductionist POV). One can also argue that when one has a spontaneous spiritual experience, the effect that that has on the body is the release of DMT.

Interesting stuff, regardless. Reminds me of LSD. Essentially (if I'm remembering correctly), LSD affects neurons which inhibit dreaming while awake. If those inhibitor neurons are themselves inhibited, in effect, dreaming volume gets turned up. Those hallucinations are you dreaming while awake.

smokin'

The thinker
We might all just be tripping laughing

sonnet
Originally posted by The thinker

So when you see see jesus coming down from the sky, remember, you are tripping on DMT buddy.

The Day you see Jesus returning in the sky not even DMT will help you make believe that it did not happen.

leonheartmm
^ that day hasnt come while people have been prophesising that for thousands of years. what makes u think it will EVER come?

The thinker
Where are the opinions of the religious members?

Shakyamunison
Is this Sally?

Alliance
Originally posted by The thinker
Where are the opinions of the religious members?

You really don't have the right to ask for just one class of opinon. htis is a public forum.

debbiejo
We don't know.

Regret
Religions believe in ascetic behaviors to gain a closer contact to the spirit. These behaviors cause the brain to malfunction giving hallucinations and other responses. This is used by anti-religious types to attack the validity of religious claims by people that participate in these ascetic behaviors.

My thought is that if there is a God, it is probable that by reaching this state a person is more susceptible to spiritual experience. This does not mean that all people that reach this state are having a spiritual experience, but it is easier to have a spiritual experience in this state.

DMT, is merely another means of reaching this state. I would say that you can't force a true spiritual experience, but those that do experience a true spiritual event would probably show traces of higher levels of DMT as well as other chemicals of the type in their bodies.

Given these thoughts, there is no scientific proof of God. I believe that God acts through scientific means. This is again an example that does not threaten belief in spiritual experience.

Alliance
but why have a god if it doesn't need one. Its superflous.

Regret
Perhaps, but that is merely a disagreement between us. I don't use religion in scientific reasoning, but scientific reasoning does not threaten my religious view. Belief in a God is a choice, based on a high level of irrational (as far as scientific evidence goes) reasoning. From a rational (not using my religious reasons) stance, I believe in the religion I do because people on the average would be happier, imo, if they behaved as it prescribes. It's just my choice to believe in God.

Alliance
Well, if fact threaten's anyones views...that their problem. They have no problem using cell phones or the interenet or the medicines science provides, but the instnant it reveals something they wanted hidden it becomes "evil."

You don't know if everyone would be happier if they were all mormon.

Regret
Originally posted by Alliance
Well, if fact threaten's anyones views...that their problem. They have no problem using cell phones or the interenet or the medicines science provides, but the instnant it reveals something they wanted hidden it becomes "evil."

You don't know if everyone would be happier if they were all mormon.

No, but it is my opinion. I also believe most people would be happier if they followed the Buddhist teachings. I also believe they would be happier if they followed the Taoist teachings. I believe in the Mormon religion though, so it is the one I would suggest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.