EXTREMIS Iron man vs. Captain Marvel (DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
Both parties have 24 hours of notice prior to the fight. The fight is to take place in the land of Wakanda. Who is the victor and why? The fight is to the death. This fight was brought on because Iron man and Captain Marvel got into an argument about who looks the most studly in red and gold... And thus the war was started.

snoopdogg
Captain Marvel wins this and probably easily. IM can do nothing to hurt him. Nothing!

xmarksthespot
Iron Man gets 'Sentry'ed. smile

Skeets
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Iron Man gets 'Sentry'ed. smile
I like that...hmm

Will you "Sentry"me?dodgy

General Kon-El
What's special about the Extremis Armor?

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by General Kon-El
What's special about the Extremis Armor?

From Marvel.com:

"After being critically injured during a battle with the Extremis-enhanced Mallen, Stark injected his nervous system with a modified techno-organic virus to save his own life. This fused Stark's armor to his body, allowing him to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones as well as control it through direct brain impulses. He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. Because the armor's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, its response time has been significantly improved. The Extremis armor grants him superspeed reactions and a healing factor able to regrow whole organs. He was able to stop Crimson Dynamo's heart and restart it."

D-Block
Iron Man can do nothing to Captain Marvel with prep Iron Man still won't find a weakness CM wins easy.

H. S. 6
Are you going to make me do another "Sentry pwns Iron Man"? Jeez, I thought it would stop with Darkseid...

jacobo0o
im will have some chance in winning this fight with prep
without prep i agree im doesnt have much hope to beat captain marvel

partiallyinsane
In his fight with the collective he repeatedly deflected blows from an opponent that possessed the energy fields of every mutant who lost their powers during the House of M. He would analyze CM and institute the appropriate response.

Milkie
Originally posted by partiallyinsane
In his fight with the collective he repeatedly deflected blows from an opponent that possessed the energy fields of every mutant who lost their powers during the House of M. He would analyze CM and institute the appropriate response.

Umm No

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Milkie
Umm No

Ummm... yes

sexyking
This is silly and would be extremly similair to an Iron Man Vs superman thread were the majority would say Superman takes it. Its just very sad the Cap doesnt get as much respect as superman.

IronMan would die a very painful death if he went against Captain Marvel to the death.

Darth Martin
cosigned. IM doesn't stand a chance. CM 10/10.

badabing
Ironman loses, but Billy won't kill him.

Darth Martin
Certainly not, he'll ask for a suit of armour.

Soljer
Captain Marvel is comparable to Superman, who is comparable to Sentry.

Ironman gets one-shotted.

10/10.

The Fake Macoy
Also, I highly doubt that IM has built in anti-magic components into his armour...

Tony Stark
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Also, I highly doubt that IM has built in anti-magic components into his armour...

He didn't have it in his suit against THOR or LOKI either. But had no problem absorbing their magical powered blasts and turning it back at them using it to amp his own already immensely powerful blasts

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.