Will Jack Forgive Elizabeth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sccch
Will he forgive her for chaining him to the 'Pearl'?boat

LovelyOne
Yes, he's not even angry with her i don't think...She actually did what he wanted her to do. He told her she was going to want to act on selfish impusle..and that one day she wont be able to resist. He wasn't angry with her, he was smiling at her because it meant that he had won her over..She had come down to his level as a pirate which means he has more of a chance with her. She also loved it because that was what she wanted through out most of the movie..but she kept losing the chance until the end. She wanted to Kiss Jack and feel bad and selfish like a pirate and by the point that she got the chance it was already way overdue. It was like "Now I have the chance, I know Will is there, I know Jack can escape on the boat with us and we can be safe..., but I want to do this more than anything" She couldnt resist and that decision won over because by that point she was well and truly gagging for it.

Its Will who is going to have the biggest problem with her betraying Jack. He believes in honor and Liz just totally crossed the line.

lady_captinjack
will jack forgive elizabeth...i deff. think so. the question is will will forgive elizabeth for kissing jack?

DRAKONS
yea thats interesting will will forgive Elizbet?A litle persuade Elizbet stile naughty and hey theyre back on track.

katelovespirate
maybe jack and will will gain up on lizzie and throw her out to sea. hahaha just kiddin as usual.
naw i think there will be some definate tension, and the question wont so much be if jack will forgive her, but rather, what is Jack expecting from her now? Like, is he going to assume they will just pick up where they left off and take things forward, or was that a one time gig.
Of course Will will forgive her. i just dont think it will matter because she will continue to do bad things to him

LovelyOne
Originally posted by katelovespirate
maybe jack and will will gain up on lizzie and throw her out to sea. hahaha just kiddin as usual.
naw i think there will be some definate tension, and the question wont so much be if jack will forgive her, but rather, what is Jack expecting from her now? Like, is he going to assume they will just pick up where they left off and take things forward, or was that a one time gig.
Of course Will will forgive her. i just dont think it will matter because she will continue to do bad things to him

YEah thats a good theory^^

I cant see how the relationship between Jack/Liz is a one time gig in the second movie...Its going to have a big part to play in how this Will/Davy situation turns out in the Third.

lady_captinjack
well i think that jack knew that liz kissed him just to lock him up. she used that as a distraction adn jack knew that. thats why he called her a pirate. but at the same time she wanted the kiss and so did he.

katelovespirate
hmmm i dont know. it would be a shame to put a stop to their little game of "how much can we flirt" and stuff. Plus, I am totally holding out for some more kisses in that department. its so hott.

lady_captinjack
yea it was! i wouldnt mind have more of those scenes in the next one. it cute they way they flirt. the whole persuade me thing was....i loved it

katelovespirate
oooooo me too! i love the way they talk with their eyes. i love how lizzie tries to be all tough and sarcastic but you know she is loving it.
and PS... all that BS about taking the letters to Will, and then she hands them right over to Capt. Jack...

LovelyOne
Originally posted by lady_captinjack
well i think that jack knew that liz kissed him just to lock him up. she used that as a distraction adn jack knew that. thats why he called her a pirate. but at the same time she wanted the kiss and so did he.

Its like she killed two birds with one stone..She wanted to kiss him..but she also wanted to betray him to feel like a pirate..

Think about it, she wanted to kiss him during the curiosity scene too..so she wanted a kiss from him anyway. That last kiss definatly meant something to her.(she also went in as if to kiss him again but pulled away)

If she had got that kiss from him during the curiosity scene it would mean that she ALSO would get the rush of being selfish,bad and unfaithful..

So that would have been the moment where she would have been satisfied but because it was stopped by Jacks distraction her temptation then became worse and later it overpowered her common sense. She gave into the urge to kiss him..but its like the kiss just wasn't enough..She had the taster and couldn't stop... She took it way too far..and that wouldnt have happend had she got the kiss from him earlier on.

LovelyOne
This sounds really dirty but its almost as if the whole situation was like a metaphor for sex between the two IMO. ... I wouldn't put it past Disney to do that actually.

I could explain why but it would be too dirty LMAO

katelovespirate
explain! hahaha jk jk. i have to agree. so they should do it already so we can all get on with the story...

LovelyOne
lol ok I will but I'll try to dumb it down a bit.

Its basically like she had this building up...sensation...... LOL i just started to type it and it sounded way too bad..lol sorry I cant lmao

katelovespirate
HAHAHA i am laughing so hard right now you have no idea. that is it. "sensation" is going to become our new word to say when we dont know what else to say. SO FUNNY

lady_captinjack
Originally posted by katelovespirate
oooooo me too! i love the way they talk with their eyes. i love how lizzie tries to be all tough and sarcastic but you know she is loving it.
and PS... all that BS about taking the letters to Will, and then she hands them right over to Capt. Jack... she really didnt give them to him, he took them from her...but she didnt do much to get them back...jack said she had to persuade him

LovelyOne
Originally posted by lady_captinjack
she really didnt give them to him, he took them from her...but she didnt do much to get them back...jack said she had to persuade him

Yeh thats when he suggested he sleep with her and she pretended she was all disgutsed but went off and secretly smiled about it lol.

lady_captinjack
so true...im mean if he wanted u to "persuade" him, would u not do anything but smile

blackpearl44
^^ No, she thinks she it to proper to even THINK that........but she ends up secretly smiling at the fact he suggested that to her.....that shows a major change in her...

pinki_1O1
are yall talkin bout the 2nd movie?

lady_captinjack
true

sweet_kat22
Meh, I agree with everything Lovely One says. Lovely one seems to be the most knowladgable about the Jack/Liz thing. And Since Jack is a pirate and untrustworthy himself why would he not forgive her? Like Lovely one said he likes the fact that she is acting that way. He knows he can win her over Will now because she is acting like a pirate. She crossed the line of her Honorable side.

And as for Will forgiving Elizabeth, Duh he will if he truely loves her. I believe the one you love should at least give you a second chance no matter what you have done, but a third time is crossing the line . If someone cheats 1nce thats forgivable, if someone cheats twice thats unforgivable and thats time to leave the other person to make their decission whatever makes them happy right?

IE: IF Will wants her to be happy he will let her make her own decission even if she chooses to be with Jack.

In a real relationship such as one of my own, I learned that whatever makes the other person happy even if you are unhappy you will let them make their own decission.

So in conclusion there is a lot leaning towards Jack and Liz getting together BUT is Liz willing to give up everything she has to become a pirate and be with Jack?

Elizabeth- Land lover, but not in the second movie she starts to learn what its like to be a pirate.

LovelyOne
AWW thanks^^ smile

sccch
Sorry,been gone awhile. sweatdrop Now that I think about it,I say there's going to be a little tension between the 3 of them(Jack,Will and Lizzie)

evilm0nki3
hehe I think he will tease her like he's upset about it in a not soo serious way and remind her of the fact that she tricked him and chained him to mast for Kracken food. But he won't reeeally be mad at hersmile

brokenxxheart14
yes there is probably....cus will saw her kiss jack...so idunno it should be interesting

brokenxxheart14
haha yea jack knows he liked getting kissed by her

sccch
Yea,did you see the look Will was given her when she came onto the long boat?

brokenxxheart14
yea wen he was like where jack or somethen like that

sccch
He said "Where's Jack?"
then gave a look that said 'I know what you did'

lady_captinjack
true, so i think that liz may have a clue that will knows but she doesnt know for sure

sccch
I know one thing, Tia Dalma knew what she did.

brokenxxheart14
yeah but that was a good look there

sccch
laughing

brokenxxheart14
how did tia know?

lady_captinjack
yea i didnt think she knew but i can see how she would know about it

lovethemtigers
I definetly think she is smiling because she is intrigued by the whole "persuade me" thing coming from Jack. This is the second time in the movie that he makes a flirtatious, suggestive remark towards her. The first one was the whole "those clothes do not suit you. It's either a dress or nothing. I happen to have NO dress in my cabin." Now what does that suggest? He would like to see her naked! The persuade me thing - he wants her to use her womanly wiles on him. She likes that. You know what it's like when you have a major crush on someone. She probably was tingly all over at the suggestion. Itsn't it interesting that Norrington picks up on this - i love it when he says "there was a time I would have given anything for you to look like that when thinking about me." Elizabeth responds, "I don't know what you mean." (all innocent like) and Norrington responds, "Oh, I think you do." "It's just that I trust him, that's all." yeah, and want him too...NOrrington is no fool - he's onto Liz and her attraction for Jack. That's why he trys to tarnish Jack in her eyes when he asks her if Jack told her about what really happen to her latest fiance'. OMG I am so obsessed with this whole Jack/Liz pairing I can hardly think of anything else all day. That is crazy.

brokenxxheart14
same here i love that scene like thats where u can really tell she likes him cus shes smiling and if she didnt she wouldnt have been.

lady_captinjack
i kno...that was such a lane excuse "what, i trust him thats all" shes not fooling anyone...including herself

brokenxxheart14
haha yeahh u dont smile like that wen u "just trust" someone

lady_captinjack
so true

lady_captinjack
well im out, talk to u guys later

sccch
When Norrington said something about 'how Will got on to the Dutchman 'Lizzie took out the compass and it pointed towards Jack.youpi

brokenxxheart14
lol that was funny

choosewisely
Originally posted by sccch
When Norrington said something about 'how Will got on to the Dutchman 'Lizzie took out the compass and it pointed towards Jack.youpi

but wasn't jack the way to save will?
at the end he was

willofthewisp
Technically, isn't Will the way to save Jack? It was Will that brought up finding a way to bring Jack back.

Jack didn't hold a grudge when Liz burned the rum, although he did pull a gun on her.... but I think he made it quite clear he understood and admired what she did. I think he'll want something more out of her than an apology.

PS: How much do you think the actors were told about what happens to their characters? When they made the second one, do you think they learned immediately where it was going to go?

sccch
I read somewhere that they cut the Jack and Lizz kissing scene out of Orlando's script so they could get the 'shocked' look.

evilm0nki3
^^ Haha Taht's funny. Made me think of an insult for Orlando though. Aw.

sccch
laughing out loud

diddly-dum
I read somewhere that they cut the Jack and Lizz kissing scene out of Orlando's script so they could get the 'shocked' look.

Well, that would do it! Bet it's a do or die thing though!

elven_hobbit_16
hey ppls. are you chattin' bout POTC2? *looks back* wow

that would do it. can you imagine the scenario that would go on?
OB: WTH??? CUT!!!! VERBENSKI!!! why is she kissin jack in this scene??????
GVembarrasmenth didn't we tell you? *smirks*
OB:*throws a big hissy fit*
JD and KK: *oblivious to everyone else* laughing out loud

diddly-dum
funny! I don't know if it was true, but that would have been a kodak moment!

katelovespirate
i wonder how much he tackled them all after he finally saw it.
But honestly, what did he think? That petite Elizabeth was going to just forcibly push Jack against the mast and chain him there without him resisting? haha.

Jack of Blades
Will he forgive her for chaining him to the 'Pearl'?boat
YES

willofthewisp
haha, well, she had Beckett at gunpoint. I know he's small, but I think she's smaller.
Wonder if she just shot him then if there would have been a story? THAT is what Jack can't forgive her for.

Jack: Never mind all that chaining, love. I rather like bondage. But you let Beckett go, and you'll just have be punished for that. Come now to ol' Jack for your spanking.

*jcd*gmc*
I think he'll forgive her and just be happy that he got the kiss from her love

lovethemtigers
i think he'll forgive her....he doesn't seem to be too upset the way he's smiling at her...I think he's just happy he finally got to "taste her" and then she tries to go in for more (that is the hottest part of the kiss) but backs off again....

lovethemtigers
he may pretend to be mad at her in POTC 3 to play around with her head...but he's not really, hopefully he'll be conjuring up other ways to get kisses out of her....

LovelyOne
I kinda feel that Liz did that to him to become his equal..he is her equal now after coming back for her..so she kinda thought she should become his? Its all balanced now laughing out loud..

NOW they can move on to some REAL lovin..big grin..they are officially perfect for eachother after that little betrayal.

lovethemtigers
we're square now, love...I bet that's what he was thinking....but I'll be wanting more of this if I can survive the Kracken....if I live you'll have me to reckon with....hopefully he wont' give up on her.....I think she belongs to Jack now...she crossed that line and went over to his side....ahhhhhh I've got to stop thinking about this movie...it's driving me crazy

LovelyOne
I think Liz pisses Jack off with her denial in the next one she IS in love with him (Jack has the heart next to his before he put it in the jar) She's just in denial about it because Will is standing right there. I dont know if Jack is hurt at what she says or if he is just pissed off that she's in denial still. So he tries to teach her a lesson by shoving her on sao fengs ship for 1 night (Jar of dirt)....but once he realizes she's gone and in danger he's a bit of an emotional wreck(heart gone from jar)..he might not show it on the surface..Jack hardly ever shows weakness on the surface..but I bet we get a hint of it once he realizes she's gone and is in danger..

blackpearl44
I agree with that.....

Chiki Mina
can someone please give me a link for the script pirates 3? iam a lil lost about the sao feng thing and the kidnapping. or if someone could pleasse explain it to me

LovelyOne
I dont have the link anymore.

Basically Will brings Jack back..but then sells him out to Sao Feng who has it in for Jack. Will does this because he wants the ship to himself..and he also wants to seperate Jack from Liz because he saw the kiss and he thinks that Jack doesn;t love her. Liz says "the kiss means nothing" to Will. When it actually did because in movie 2 Jack had the heart close to his before he put it in the Jar of Dirt (sao Feng's Ship) meaning that Liz does love him here but she is in denial.

So I'm guessing that Jack feels a tad hurt by this..he blew up/killed the kraken for everyone and died for them (mainly Liz) and she seems to be cold sholdering him and so does Will...So jack without thinking properly decides to punish them both at the same time..To do this he shoves Liz on Sao Fengs' ship, for what he thinks is just one night whilst he saves his own skin. He thinks he's going to see her again the next day...By doing this he makes it so Will cant have her or the pearl from him..and he also does it to give her a taste of her own medicine..she just hurt him..so he's going to hurt her back...(if only for a little while laughing out loud ).

Whilst she's on Sao Feng's ship..it comes under fire..Sao Feng dies and Liz is kidnapped by Norrington and the East India trading company.

Jack then realizes that she is missing and is in danger. This is where the script ends if I remember correctly.

This all matches in with what we see happen to the heart just after Jack has won it over in movie 2..

Will tries to claim the heart back..(but Jack has it close to his and Will doesn't know)..Will tries to get in the boat (which probably resembles the pearl) and Jack then viciously smacks him over the head with an oar. He then shoves the heart into the jar of dirt and treats it like "leverage".which is what he does to Liz once he gives her to sao Feng.

We then see Norrington come and kidnap the heart from the jar...and he takes it in a sack to the EITC.

Jack thinks the heart is still safe in his jar..but when he gets a big wakeup call that the Jar of dirt is empty..he becomes an emotional wreck..

So jack is going to realize Liz is in REAL danger and he'll want to find her to keep her safe..because he loves her.

Chiki Mina
im pretty sure sao feng will be killed by the flying dutchman. since davy is looking for the person responsible who took his heart. that invloves liz will jack and the pearls crew. but wow. jack is just pissed that liz is in denial and that shes trying to be too perfect.

willofthewisp
I'm so sick of Liz being kidnapped. She's such a strong character. Jeez, why can't she go save all the guys just once and get a lot of credit for it? Nobody cared that in the first one she released all the pirates or went back for Will, or even that she saved him when he was a kid. All goes unnoticed so the guys can save her.

Sorry. I have some feminist in me that likes to come out of her cage once in a while.

Chiki Mina
GOD I KNOW! its tiring liz getting kidnaped. thats another thing.. i think jack is trying to make her stronger...just a thought

willofthewisp
It better work. I hope if she does get turned over to Sao Feng that she'll escape herself. She has such bad luck and she's slightly clumsy. Peas in a pod with Jack that way, but still. She's a tough girl and she doesn't have to rely on the men all the time.

LovelyOne
LOL its so true..she's made to be all dressed up in Japanese looking silks etc..made to look all "pretty"(she hates it) laughing out loud..and when norrington sees her he is completley taken aback..but then she totally cold shoulders him so he locks her up..and even condems her to death..

willofthewisp
Well, if that's true, makes me wonder if Norrington will ever come around so his fans will like him again. It's like he's the Snape of the POTC world. His fans always root for the better part of him to come out.

LovelyOne
Nah he is the reason why her dad is dead..thats why she cold shoulders him..

LovelyOne
OR it might actually be Will who was behind the death of her father..It may have been the only way he could save his father.

That would be the one thing that would well and truly hurt Liz when it comes to Will so much so that she will never forgive him again.

Will is going to STAB the heart (which resembles Liz) to save his dad. so will would probably not even care about Liz when it comes to saving his own dad...that means physically and mentally..

he's already starting to do this..he is going to hurt Liz once he betrays Jack in the next one so that he can save his dad..her feelings dont matter now..he just wants to save his dad..and he thinks he can actually keep her at the same time...no way.

lovethemtigers
I ditto the Norrington comments...I love James Norrington I don't want him to be a bad guy, I don't want him to have anything to do with Swann's death and I don't want him to be killed...I'm still hoping he'll be redeemed in POTC 3 - he'll realize what a jerk Beckett is and return the heart to Liz and Jack....so when Norrington returns the heart to Jack and LIz....thus will come the moment they realize and admit their love for each other...and the heart theory will have come full circle....I've read that script...but I don't believe it...I bet when the movie comes out and it won't even come close to that script....cuz if it does...the movie sounds kind of boring and Disney will lose lots of money...IMO

LovelyOne
Disney have confirmed that its the official draft script..they say the story will be exactly the same..but the dialogue will be alot better and polished..

In my opinion the reason why that was leaked to a competition winner was because there are already hints in movie 2 that basically tell us what is going to happen at the beginning of movie 3...its funny how it stops..right where the hints stop in movie 2 laughing out loud

Also what happens with the key mimics it too..That key...I think it actually shows us what is going to happen at the end of the trilogy too..Its basically how Liz is feeling towards each man as it passes through all their hands..

Little example:

Will has it - loses it because he is more concerned with his father

Will loses it to norington - the moment where norrington did the "right thing"

Norrington loses it to Jack - He comes back for her on the pearl

Jack puts it proudly around his neck, struts and falls right into a grave - Liz is afraid at the boldness of Jack so she removes the temptation

Jack still has it on in the grave - he still has Liz whilst he's in his purgatry

Big wheel comes along - Jack gets pulled out of purgatory..

he has it on for a while..but it slips away - foolishly hands Liz over to Sao Feng

He thinks its safe on a hook..smiles thinking he is going to get it back but WHAM - Jack thinks she is safe..thinks he's being clever but WHAM Liz is in danger

Jack is STILL after that key trying to capture it whist Will is busy fighting - Jack will probably be the one who saves her when she needs it again

Jack actually saves it from WILL who has it on the end of his sword - Will is going to threaten Liz?

and it goes on...and on..

LovelyOne
In my opinion..Disney are going to make it so Will is not worthy of having Liz..but Jack is..the key the one thing he cares about getting whilst norrington and Will are busy fightng eachother and doing thier own thing..he is the one who wants to keep it to himself the MOST..When I was watching that I was like..come on Jack YOU can get if from them! YOU can get it come on!! you deserve it most!..I think its going to be the same thing with Liz in movie 3...jack gets it and is the rightful owner of the heart at the end..he doesnt need to prove that he is hers now..because he has her..she is his girl.so the key can be left..

and then at the end the key.. ends up In Davys hands..but the HEART IS NOT THERE.Its already been taken by someone"JACK SPARROW!".is this where we and davy are going to be tricked into thinking Liz is Calypso?....and find out that she's not..

I dont think that Jack losing the heart has anything to do with whats going to happen at the end of the story..its just up until the moment where he actually gets the heart out of the chest...

CaptinJackLover
ok i totally agree with that but ther eis one problem that might keep jack form getting liz. if jack gets eveyrhting all the time then disney might want to give the other guys a chance...sure jack is the main chracter but disney could always think of somthing els ehe could wnat more and give him that. im all for liz/ jack but jack has to eventually stop getting everything

LovelyOne
I think that they will try make Will out to be a very good man by the end of move 3. He will probably become very respected for GIVING Liz over to Jack..after he's become unworthy of her ..I really do think that Will is going to hurt her...and badly.. Jack is the one who is going to be having her best interests at heart throughout most of the movie (wont leave that key)

Will hasn't had the chance to be bad and redeem himself yet in the trilogy.. The writers deliberatley saved it for movie 3

..Liz will probably redeem herself in the middle of movie 3..Jack has already redeemed himself..twice in both movies..he just needs to learn how to love Liz properly and stop treating her like leverage...

It's will's turn now..to be bad..and THEN do the right thing for the greater good...which i'm hoping is give Liz over to the right man..I think Jack will prove to us that he is the right man for her in movie 3..If will does this he will become a very respected and strong character in the trilogy..

LovelyOne
It's wills turn to be bad and then do the right thing to make everyone else happy

Will Liz be happy without the pirate life?

Will Jack be happy without someone to love?

Will, Will be happy keeping Liz once he has hurt her so badly?

I'm guessing No..

Would Will be the better man if he stopped being selfish by trying to keep Liz and his father at the same time?

Would he give Liz over to the one man who makes her TRULY feel complete?

Would this cast Will in the very best light possible by the end of the trilogy?

CaptinJackLover
ok i guess your right....gosh you always win! smile

LovelyOne
I dont know if i am right..LOL i'm just hoping I am laughing out loud

I was just wondering. Will always does the right thing for people but never gets credit for it..

but once he is bad to someone he loves and then does the best thing for them to be happy afterward..I think that would make will out to be th best man of the trilogy..so he's not screwed over by the end of it...

If Will did something bad, redeems himself and then wins liz over..does that make him worthy of her?..

Will hasn't really been there for her at all..even since movie 1..he has never saved her..but if he saved her right at the end..does that mean he actually deserves her?? If Jack was the one who was always there for her does WILL suddenly have the right to snatch her back from Jack right at the very end?

Jack was there for her when she needed it most in movie 1, movie 2 and I'm guessing through out movie 3 he is going to be there for her as well..

and its clear Liz doesn't really want Will...so is she suddenly going to change back to wanting him right at the very end?

ahh I'm just confused..I just hope Disney dont give her to Will..Jack has done so much more for her..throughout the entire trilogy so far..He deserves her much more..even if Will suddenly becomes amazing for her at the end. To me it will be too little..too late..

People seem to think that Jack giving Liz over to Will would be the best ending for all the characters..HOW IS THAT?...Liz wants to be a pirate..she's in love with Jack..she doesn't want to be married. Jack wants someone to love him...it means all characters except Will are unhappy..even will would be unhappy I bet. His woman has CHANGED..he's hurt her..so whats the best thing for Will to do to be happy? let her go with the right man ..which is obviously Jack.

blackpearl89
has anyone considered that Liz will end up with no one? i mean she could stay single. wouldn't be as cool as Liz+Jack but...

CaptinJackLover
that would be a ad ending...i dont htink nayone would enjoy it as much

Jacky Sparrow
no I don't think she'll do this.

Chiki Mina
ittl be sad...a virgin forever..with no jack not even will..nu uh that would be terribly sad. but oh well i could always have jack or will lol jk

willofthewisp
Hey, being a pirate and a virgin isn't as easy as being a pirate and a good man. She won't stay one for long. shifty

Chiki Mina
true true lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.