Captain Marvel, Superman,and Green Lantern (Hal) vs Thor,Silver Surfer,and Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Block
Who wins the battle of the heavyweights.

badabing
I'm going to say they split the battles even. There is so much power and versatility between the the two teams.

D-Block
I could see that.

UniOmni
Edge to the Marvel side.

Mjnollir = Oan Ring
PC = Oan Ring

Mjnollir and PC >>> Oan Ring

That simple people.

Broly92
Marvel wins

mighty adam
silver surfer beats hal

thor beats shazam

sentry fight's supes to a stand still

then thor surfer sentry gang bang supes marvel 9/10

batdude123
I'd give the edge to Marvel's side.

H. S. 6
Marvel gets the majority, but it's a damn close fight.

Soleran
I know there's a SPEEDBLITZ somewhere in all this.

badabing
They all speed blitz each other at the same time and destroy the galaxy. whistle

Black Arachnid
I say Captain Marvel takes Thor he beaten thor once but was counted out becouse he turned in to billy so if Captain Marvel keep saying shazam the capt. wins.i will give surfer over Hal but it will be close .Superman over Sentry, Sentry just a sad rip off of superman and i give it to DC

H. S. 6
Originally posted by badabing
They all speed blitz each other at the same time and destroy the galaxy. whistle

And Wolverine wins.

badabing
Originally posted by H. S. 6
And Wolverine wins.
laughing Happy Dance laughing

Longinus
Originally posted by Black Arachnid
I say Captain Marvel takes Thor he beaten thor once but was counted out becouse he turned in to billy so if Captain Marvel keep saying shazam the capt. wins.i will give surfer over Hal but it will be close .Superman over Sentry, Sentry just a sad rip off of superman and i give it to DC

Just because you believe Sentry is a ripoff (he isn't) doesn't mean he can beat the shiz out of Superman.

Tony Stark
MARVEL dominates them 3-0... Millions of DCfanboy's mourn throughout the rest of their lowly lives...

yes

batdude123
Originally posted by Longinus
Just because you believe Sentry is a ripoff (he isn't).

Pfffffffft. laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) Bullshit he isn't a Superman rip off. laughing out loud They even had the balls to use the quote of "faster than a speeding bullet" about him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
Pfffffffft. laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) Bullshit he isn't a Superman rip off. laughing out loud They even had the balls to use the quote of "faster than a speeding bullet" about him. roll eyes (sarcastic) Dude just because a character has ties to another, their is no need to really just call him a rip off. I love Lobo yet I know without Wolverine , their wouldn't have been a Lobo.

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude just because a character has ties to another, their is no need to really just call him a rip off. I love Lobo yet I know without Wolverine , their wouldn't have been a Lobo.

He is a rip off though. erm And there's really no denying that fact.

Longinus
He is a rip off though. erm And there's really no denying that fact.

regardless it still doesn't change the fact that Sentry could beat his ass. Also so many characters mimic Superman's abilities, I mean come on eventually you run out of powers to give to characters. I personally don't see him as a copy, sure he has similar powers but their backgrounds are different, and their personalities are VASTLY DIFFERENT. There are alot of differences, he's not a copy.

D-Block
I forgot which issue it was but Sentry took Ironman out with one blow and it wasn't a sucker punch.

batdude123
regardless it still doesn't change the fact that Sentry could beat his ass. Also so many characters mimic Superman's abilities, I mean come on eventually you run out of powers to give to characters. I personally don't see him as a copy, sure he has similar powers but their backgrounds are different, and their personalities are VASTLY DIFFERENT. There are alot of differences, he's not a copy.

Please tell me how Sentry would "beat his ass." Really, I wanna know. It's funny how everybody is just willing to jump on the Sentry bandwagon against Superman with almost no feats to back up claims!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm sorry, but nothing Sentry has done has made me think that Superman couldn't do it just as easily. Hell, a lack of feats puts Sentry BELOW Superman. We can't just go by speculation for one character against another one. Cause if that were the case, then it's been stated many times that Superman is the most powerful hero in the universe. We all know he isn't. I'm sorry, I really don't see what the Sentry supporters argument is against Superman. He plain and simple hasn't shown anything that puts him above Superman who has MANY more feats. And yes, Gladiator and Sentry are Superman knock offs. It's common knowledge.

Broly92
Please tell me how Sentry would "beat his ass." Really, I wanna know. It's funny how everybody is just willing to jump on the Sentry bandwagon against Superman with almost no feats to back up claims!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm sorry, but nothing Sentry has done has made me think that Superman couldn't do it just as easily. Hell, a lack of feats puts Sentry BELOW Superman. We can't just go by speculation for one character against another one. Cause if that were the case, then it's been stated many times that Superman is the most powerful hero in the universe. We all know he isn't. I'm sorry, I really don't see what the Sentry supporters argument is against Superman. He plain and simple hasn't shown anything that puts him above Superman who has MANY more feats. And yes, Gladiator and Sentry are Superman knock offs. It's common knowledge.
Sentry hater stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
Sentry hater stick out tongue

And see, this is all the Sentry supporters can say in return. That's not a knock on you Brolly so don't take it that way... ninja

Broly92
And see, this is all the Sentry supporters can say in return. That's not a knock on you Brolly so don't take it that way... ninja
Didn't mean to was a joke because of how many times I have shown Superman hate laughing out loud

Longinus

Concievable reasons why Sentry could beat Superman
1. Mind Rape- Sentry mind wiped EVERYONE who knew about his existence, among these was Charles Xavier, I doubt if any person would like their mind being tampered with, so it must take some great amount of power to mind wipe Charles. Please don't tell me anything about Superman's will power/ability to resist psychic attacks because I've seen him mind controlled before.

2. Strength wise I believe Sentry is Superman's superior simply by him deafeating the Void. The Void's presence made both heroes and villans live in fear and with good reason, snapping Hulk's bones and decimating the rest of the Avengers. Well Sentry took out the Void.

3. Speed wise I don't see anyone getting speed blitzed here, it's just not likely and they're more than likely comparable in speed.

4. Killer Instincts- Sentry will not hesitate to kill, the guy pummels Ironman who is his team member and says "neutralized". Sentry is cold and lethal and Superman usually shows compassion towards his enemies unless pissed. Also he puts barriers on himself, he can't afford to do that with Sentry.

5. Sentry is just as versatile as Superman, possibly even more with his psychic abilities. Speed, Strength, Intelligence, Durability, Fighting they seem very comparable.

ok so maybe I was overexaggerating with the beat his ass part but I think Sentry can take Supes and he's not a copy. Oh Batdude, unless you feel like it's a waste of time could you give some arguments as to why Superman may beat Sentry

batdude123
Concievable reasons why Sentry could beat Superman
1. Mind Rape- Sentry mind wiped EVERYONE who knew about his existence, among these was Charles Xavier, I doubt if any person would like their mind being tampered with, so it must take some great amount of power to mind wipe Charles. Please don't tell me anything about Superman's will power/ability to resist psychic attacks because I've seen him mind controlled before.

Interesting, and yes, Superman has a GREAT degree of psychic invulnerability to his credit. It took Max Lord many years before he could actually control Superman's mind. Not to mention he shook off the effects of Despero who is one of the best psychics in the DCU. Not to mention Superman has T-Vo (a mental attack). He used this against Dominus (a damn near skyfather being), and he used it against Eradicator. With T-Vo, he can enter somebodies mind, take control over the environment, cloud their senses, and steal some of their powers. (I'm not making this up). ninja

2. Strength wise I believe Sentry is Superman's superior simply by him deafeating the Void. The Void's presence made both heroes and villans live in fear and with good reason, snapping Hulk's bones and decimating the rest of the Avengers. Well Sentry took out the Void.

You think Sentry's strength is superior to Superman's simply based on one feat??? huh Superman is the king of the strength department in terms of how top tiers go. Look up the fact that he turned the endless wheels of Maggedon recently, and that's comparable to moving a solar system.

3. Speed wise I don't see anyone getting speed blitzed here, it's just not likely and they're more than likely comparable in speed.

Based on what? Has Sentry ever shown something comparable to taking Darkseid to the sun in seconds??? huh

4. Killer Instincts- Sentry will not hesitate to kill, the guy pummels Ironman who is his team member and says "neutralized". Sentry is cold and lethal and Superman usually shows compassion towards his enemies unless pissed. Also he puts barriers on himself, he can't afford to do that with Sentry.

Yes well we wouldn't have to worry about that in a 100% bloodlusted situation. wink

5. Sentry is just as versatile as Superman, possibly even more with his psychic abilities. Speed, Strength, Intelligence, Durability, Fighting they seem very comparable.

He MIGHT be close to Superman in the physical categories (and I'm saying MIGHT out of a lack of feats), but in the actual versatility department of what they can do with their powers, Sentry doesn't come close.

sexyking
Interesting, and yes, Superman has a GREAT degree of psychic invulnerability to his credit. It took Max Lord many years before he could actually control Superman's mind. Not to mention he shook off the effects of Despero who is one of the best psychics in the DCU. Not to mention Superman has T-Vo (a mental attack). He used this against Dominus (a damn near skyfather being), and he used it against Eradicator. With T-Vo, he can enter somebodies mind, take control over the environment, cloud their senses, and steal some of their powers. (I'm not making this up). ninja

You think Sentry's strength is superior to Superman's simply based on one feat??? huh Superman is the king of the strength department in terms of how top tiers go. Look up the fact that he turned the endless wheels of Maggedon recently, and that's comparable to moving a solar system.

Based on what? Has Sentry ever shown something comparable to taking Darkseid to the sun in seconds??? huh

Yes well we wouldn't have to worry about that in a 100% bloodlusted situation. wink

He MIGHT be close to Superman in the physical categories (and I'm saying MIGHT out of a lack of feats), but in the actual versatility department of what they can do with their powers, Sentry doesn't come close.

This is why i like you more and more everyday batdude you tell it like it is. Happy Dance

Darth Martin
Originally posted by mighty adam
silver surfer beats hal

thor beats shazam

sentry fight's supes to a stand still

then thor surfer sentry gang bang supes marvel 9/10 cosigned

nvrbeenwthagirl
This fight is lopsided. Thor and Silver Surfer are overkill together. Hal can't counter the hammer and the power cosmic. Take out hal and put in Takion and now you have a better fight. Take out Captain Marvel and put in Orion and DC's trumps 7 out of ten times.

doctorstrongbad
Thor, Silver Surfer and Sentry win this battle. 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Marvel Side has too much Skill and versatility. Takion, Orion, and Superman Would have been a much better match up. Marvel wins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.