Halo: Spartan III- OOC/Sighn up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SilentWolf
Okay guys, Here's the sighn up thread for Halo: Spartan III

You are role playing as a 6 or 7 year old kid. You're not a super soldier yet. You're a simple, average human being. Your character can be from any where in the universe as long as it is colonized by other humans. Feel free to make up your own planet. Also not everyone has to be from their own planet. You can be on the same planet as someone else if you wish to interact with that person before your character is taken to the military training planet, REACH.

As the plot moves on your character will be abducted and taken to Reach as I've said before. There they will meet up with the other characters and begin their training.

Character sheet:

Name:

Sex:

Ethnicity:

Physical appearance:

Personality:

History: (There shouldn't be too much to this part considering your character is only 6-7 years old)

Unique abilities:

SilentWolf
Also I forgot to mention if anyone would like to play as a scientist or trainer you can PM me and ask about the role.

Rikku Gullwing
Character sheet:

Name: Camilla Wong

Sex: female

Ethnicity: asian

Physical appearance: think Tifa from advent children but as a 6 year old smile

Personality: upbeat and keeps a positive attitude towards any problem. She cheers her friends up and smiles when everything is grey. She is very likable.

History: Born into a small family on Helerion 4, her father was always away and her mother took care of her with her aunt and grandma. She had an uncle who liked to take her hunting for animals and discovered that she was very good firing from large distances.

Unique abilities: impresive aim.

SpadeKing
Name: Joshua Wise

Sex: M

Ethnicity: black/hawaiin

Physical appearance: just think um... ionno. a little taller than most 6 year olds, medium type skin color, long hair in braids thats all I got no expression

Personality: He enjoys playing outside and playing around with other kids, the main things he love is races, football, and tag

History: He was an orphan ever since his parents joined the military, they were both one of the best known snipers at the moment til everything with awoc when one missed shot due to gun jamming set off their presence, he was a litle interested into military stuff ever since but mostly enjoyed playing football as his dad use to do.

Unique abilities: (can I pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase be the fastest spartan?)

SilentWolf
CRRAAAAPPP >_< I forgot to add a butt load of crap into the character sheet. GAH im so irresponsible x__X Here's the edited character sheet-

Name:

Sex:

Ethnicity:

Subject number:

Home planet:

Physical appearance:

Personality:

History:

Unique abilities:

Other than that, im liking the characters so far. You may be the fastest spartan Spade king.

Here's muh character ^_^

Name: Raevynn

Sex: Female

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Subject Number: 116

Home Planet: Earth

Physical appearance: Raevynn is a slender built girl with brown eyes and long dark hair. The tips of her hair are bright green. This is an example of Raevynn's will to do things out of the ordinary.

Personality: Strong willed and defiant, Raevynn often finds herself in trouble. She is not the average 6 year old girl. Raevynn is a bit of a tomboy and would rather be out playing capture the flag then staying in doors with most the other girls. Even though she can be rude and rebellious, Raevynn loves to stick up for people and help her friends out when they're in need.

History: Raevynn lives with both her parents in a small town on the planet Earth. She was born and raised there. Even though she is an only child, she doesn't get along with her family. Infact she couldn't care less for them. Such a detachment from her relatives causes her to be closer to her friends. Raevynn is always in trouble with the school and her family, but none of this seems to effect her.

Unique abilities: She is fast, agile and virtually fearless. Raevynn often plays capture the flag and is probably the most stealthfull of all the children her age

ZekeHumanslayer
Name: Zeke McCoy

Ethnicity: White

Subject Number: 007

Home Planet: Earth

Physical appearance: ummm think kazuma from s-cry-ed but with shorter kinda spikey hair and he is muscular than most 6-7 year old kids

Personality: Zeke can be very nice and cool at times but when he is like playing capture the flag or something he is very concentrated on the flag and doesnt let anything get in his way to achive his goal

History: Zeke doesnt have much of a past he just plays sports and is very compettitve and would like to join the army when he is old enough

Unique abilities: somewhat fast really good aim,hearing and fighting

(and may i please be the leader or a leader pretty please and hey not to do anything to get that spot but just so you know if i snap on some1 its because my life sux right now im really pissed at this dude and my ferret just died so dont worrie iof i snap on u)

(and also its about d@m time we got this thing going)

Rikku Gullwing
UPDATED!!!

Name: Camilla Wong

Sex: female

Ethnicity: asian

Subject number: 110

Home planet: Helerion 4

Physical appearance: think Tifa from advent children but as a 6 year old

Personality: upbeat and keeps a positive attitude towards any problem. She cheers her friends up and smiles when everything is grey. She is very likable.

History: Born into a small family on Helerion 4, her father was always away and her mother took care of her with her aunt and grandma. She had an uncle who liked to take her hunting for animals and discovered that she was very good firing from large distances.

Unique abilities: impresive aim and well balanced in everything else.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Name: Joshua Wise

subject #: 041

home planet: Zenon

Ethnicity: black/hawaiin

Physical appearance: just think um... ionno. a little taller than most 6 year olds, medium type skin color, long hair in braids thats all I got no expression

Personality: He enjoys playing outside and playing around with other kids, the main things he love is races, football, and tag

History: He was an orphan ever since his parents joined the military, they were both one of the best known snipers at the moment til everything with awoc when one missed shot due to gun jamming set off their presence, he was a litle interested into military stuff ever since but mostly enjoyed playing football as his dad use to do.

Unique abilities: probably as fast as anyone could get they even use him for races against 5th and some 6th graders, and he has a little something for medium-long ranged weapons seeing as his parents were snipers and he loves laser tag

SilentWolf
Thanks for updating guys! smile

And Im sorry to hear all that zeke... Your talking to the future croc hunter here. Hearing about your ferret makes me super sad :'(

Also no one is leader. Just have some fun ^_^

ZekeHumanslayer
i mena tof like the spartan team or what ever

SpadeKing
and she said that no one will be the team leader

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ignore this post.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Name: Ikki Simca

Sex: Male

Ethnicity: All American

Physical appearance: Think of Ichigo Kurosaki but as a 6 year old

Personality: Nice, Calm, Quiet, Sweet.

History: Has always been a Nice, his Parents died at the age of 2. He doesn't know that though as he was taken in by a whole hearty nice sweet women. She has filled his world with lies and his so called dad has done no better. But he thinks he has the perfect life besides not knowing his parents died. But he works hard and never belives in giving up. And loves to stick with a group of people. Until he was out late at night and some kids his age were in a fight. As the kid murdered someone before his eyes. Ikki soon relized he had a nasty side to him a murderous intent side. But his fighting skills and shooting skill advanced greatly. He is also Unusually Obedient. And has been known to get out of tight dangerous sititutions with ease.

Unique abilities: Best at Hand to Hand combat and Aim. But Medium in everything else.

I'll give it a go. big grin

SilentWolf
and she said that no one will be the team leader

Yup yup. The closest thing to having a team leader is my character. When she gets older she's chosen for the position of squad leader. But for this RP that won't have any irrelevance.

BTW nice character Kurosaki.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Thnx SW! big grin First time at this Halo thing so i might need some help from time to time. Or some corrections from errors.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by SilentWolf
Yup yup. The closest thing to having a team leader is my character. When she gets older she's chosen for the position of squad leader. But for this RP that won't have any irrelevance.

BTW nice character Kurosaki.

but I still get the fastest character right?

Blaxican Hydra
Name: Rayden Shiong

Subject Number: 077

Ethnicity: Blaxican

Appearance: Rayden is Blaxican (Black and Mexican, DUH!) and is tall fr his age, and rather lanky. His skin is a dark complexion, more black, than mexican. He has brown eyes and a dark brown min-afro (This is a mirror reflection of me. He also has a size ten shoe size (Yes, at the age of 7. I'm 14 and my shoe size is 19 and a half.)

Home Planet: Harvest (If Harvest has been destroyed by this time, which I think it has, than he lives on Earth instead.)

Bio/Personality: Rayden lived in the wonderfulness that is Suburbia his entire, short life. He is rather tall for his age, a head higher than most of his fellow students and friends, but doesn't involve in sports that much. He has excellent hand-eye quardination, which would help him do well in Sports. And because of his size he could easily intimidate and defeat other kids in physical activites. But Rayden would rather achieve his goals with his mind, rather than with his bulk, outsmarting/outmaneuvering his opponents in competitions. Rayden's mind is insinc with his ideals. He is incredibly bright and witty, excelling in RTS games and sims.

Unique Abilites: Excellent shot with short range weapons, and a brilliant with computer systems/hacking.

SilentWolf
No problem Kurosaki. You dont really need to know anything about Halo for this RP since your characters don't know anything about it either >_<

Im loving all the characters though. They all have such a wide range of abilities. I hate it when everyone wants to be the same thing ^_^

And yes Spade King, You may be the fastest. You mean at running
right?

Oh and Harvest is still around, but it wont be for long.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Thank you. big grin

Blaxican Hydra
'kay cool. That will actually work better for the story, he can sorta have a temper problem due to his homeplanet and freinds/family destroyed.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Oh his Home Planet is earth. And who you talking about Blaxican? If my character he doesn't know he died. And i won't have him having a temper problem if his personality is Calm.

SpadeKing
No problem Kurosaki. You dont really need to know anything about Halo for this RP since your characters don't know anything about it either >_<

Im loving all the characters though. They all have such a wide range of abilities. I hate it when everyone wants to be the same thing ^_^

And yes Spade King, You may be the fastest. You mean at running
right?

Oh and Harvest is still around, but it wont be for long.

herbw00t

SilentWolf
Haha great well, if everyone is going to be online tomorrow I think I'll start it up when I come home from Jail. Erhm Summer skool >_<

Blaxican Hydra
tsk tsk, too much time playing Halo, not enough timedoing school work stick out tongue

SpadeKing
Haha great well, if everyone is going to be online tomorrow I think I'll start it up when I come home from Jail. Erhm Summer skool >_<

lol

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
tsk tsk, too much time playing Halo, not enough timedoing school work stick out tongue

so I do it too I just somehow miracously do good my test/quizes/homework/etc/looking at the test answers while they are still on the teachers desk. I mean ermmm... whistle it was one time ok! no expression (coughtwocough)

Kurosaki Ichigo
laughing

Blaxican Hydra
lol, Im a victim of Halo obccesion as well...

Though, I'm still a super sports star... having been a part of every sports team my school has to offer, as well as a setting two records for the shotput; longest distance and greatest hangtime.

But sadly I'm not going to English hiners next year, I got a c+ this year and they think I'm not cut out for it sad

SpadeKing
lol, Im a victim of Halo obccesion as well...

Though, I'm still a super sports star... having been a part of every sports team my school has to offer, as well as a setting two records for the shotput; longest distance and greatest hangtime.

But sadly I'm not going to English hiners next year, I got a c+ this year and they think I'm not cut out for it sad

laughing same here its cause I didn't do a project I didn't know about that was worth %75 of my nine weeks grade dropping it almost to a D+ I had a 76.7

Blaxican Hydra
I was just too damn lazy. I didn't wanna do the work... even though it was easy, I spent all my time on this blasted forum.

SpadeKing
I was just too damn lazy. I didn't wanna do the work... even though it was easy, I spent all my time on this blasted forum.

all I had to do was make a 20 or more lined poem for every poem there was and do a 2 paged bio on an poet. but I never got the paper for it. and my football coach made me run laps the entire practice sick it made me throw up

SilentWolf
Haha laughing You people. I suck at school. I have to go to a school made especially for bad kids >_> But im not a bad kid. Just a free spirit that doesn't like being told what to do. Sports never interested me either. Unless of coarse the sport is motox >=) Heeeckk yeessss. Im so extreme cool

But anywho... Everyone okay with starting tomorrow?

SpadeKing
I'm ok with starting now! eek!

ZekeHumanslayer
i agree with you spade king laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance eek! bunny yes

SilentWolf
But how many people are online >_> And how long will those people be online for. HMM?????

SpadeKing
good point glare but I'm on my own planet soooo...

SilentWolf
lol Sooooooo as soon as the actuall thread opens, the less people will join. I'd like to wait atleast untill later today. Unless we can get like 4 people that want to post tonight.

SpadeKing
I will! *raises hand then falls over asleep*

ZekeHumanslayer
*raises hand and also goes to sleep*

and tonight is along ways away lol

SilentWolf
Well that's two -_- I think it would work best if everyone rested up before we start. Yes?

SpadeKing
Well that's two -_- I think it would work best if everyone rested up before we start. Yes?

I won't wake up till a full 12 hours later no expression

ZekeHumanslayer
miffed no no2

if we dont start now my alien will kill you

Blaxican Hydra
IM AWAK3Z0RZ!

SilentWolf
Ugh... No one else joined. I was hoping for atleast two more >_<!!!!! Bleh oh well. I'll start it up anyways.

Sora The Brave
Name: Alex

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Subject number: 119

Home planet: Onderon

Physical appearance: Short, spiky blonde hair, with green shorts and shirt. SPARTAN: Deep Green, almost Sage

Personality: Cocky, intelligent, thinks situations through

History: Not much to say, he is only six. Lived the good life, been exceptionally smart, and can solve most problems adults can't.

Unique abilities: Good with weapons, seeing as how his dad is in the military, Uber-smart, and good at hacking.

trademark
Name:ray

Sex:m

Ethnicity:mixed

Subject number:117

Home planet:earth

Physical appearance:light skin with light brown hair and bown eyes

Personality:loves to talk to girls

History:grow up on earth

Unique abilities:fist turn to metal

SilentWolf
Originally posted by trademark

Subject number:117

Physical appearance:light skin with light brown hair and bown eyes

Unique abilities:fist turn to metal

A couple things trade mark smile First things first. This is a futuristic, Realistic RP. Your guy can't have super natural powers. No fists turning into metal... BUT eventually you can have your character lose an arm and have a robotic one instead. Something like that.
Also you need a different number. 117 is already taken. Try 177?

And thanks for joining Sora ^_^

trademark
OK i got u

Subject number:177

Physical appearance:light skin with light brown hair and Brown eyes

Unique abilities:got a robotic arm

SilentWolf
Much better. THank you for being so cooperative ^_^ Now post! Since you and Zeke are both from Earth you can post your characters interacting with each other. smile

trademark
ok

SilentWolf
Blaxican Hydra... I have a feeling your going to miss all the RPing we did today, so we'll just have to put your character in the story next time your online. If you want a recap just send meh a PM and we'll get you caught up.

trademark... same thing goes for you.

newjak86
Is it too late or can i join

newjak86
Here's my guy just in case:

Name: Jacob Kellen

Subject number: 0086

Physical appearance: Has a nicely trimmed buzzed head. With light brown hair and eyes. Has a good athletic build to him.

Home planet: A mining station on the moon of Atinmar.

Unique Abilituies: Decent strength from working in the mines
And Extremely good eye sight

Bio: Father is miner mother is a house wife. His family is a very religious one and Jacob is as big into as his parents. Overall he is a very self inclosed person and doesn't like to talk and interact with other people.

SpadeKing
you can join just add in your unique abilities nothing to wild for a 6 year old, and then hop in I guess as one of the kids asleep, or do what blaxican did and make a hour long post that completly covers from your home planet aduction to reach bunk rooms no expression

newjak86
you can join just add in your unique abilities nothing to wild for a 6 year old, and then hop in I guess as one of the kids asleep, or do what blaxican did and make a hour long post that completly covers from your home planet aduction to reach bunk rooms no expression OK then

Blaxican Hydra
you can join just add in your unique abilities nothing to wild for a 6 year old, and then hop in I guess as one of the kids asleep, or do what blaxican did and make a hour long post that completly covers from your home planet aduction to reach bunk rooms no expression

Yup, I'm the h4xx0rz.

trademark
ok if we were took are we in are cells already

SpadeKing
its not cells its basically the barracks for us erm

trademark
ok so we wake up there

Spawn_Master
Sorry for my absense, I'm too busy caught up in GW: Factions. I am being my Spartan, aslong as SW approves it. I havn't used mine in awhile though. *Begins wiping dust off of suit* Note: This is my real self, only as a 7 year old. You dis-respect my character, you dis-respect me. And you do not wanna make me mad.

Name: Parker L. Griffiths

Subject Number: 115.

Ethnicity: Canadian

Physical appearance: Darkish Brown hair, aqua eyes, wearing a grey T-shirt with blue jean shorts.

Personality: Funny, Outgoing type of kid.

History: Parker L. Griffiths, a 7 year old boy from Winnipeg, Manitoba, was a very smart kid for his age, getting good grades in all his classes, aswell as many friends to play with over the years.

Unique abilities: Is a great climber, which is good for later use on Reach in training areas.

SilentWolf
Of course your character is approved, Spawn Master. It wouldn't be a good RP without you.

And I like the whole religious thing. You dont see that too often with Spartans.

Kurosaki Ichigo
And my Subject's number is 75.

Krone
Hey is it too late for me to join in??

Blaxican Hydra
Its never too late

raver

Krone
oh cheers big grin

Name: Mike

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Subject number: 113

Home planet: Earth

Physical appearance: Small build pretty normal for a 7 year old, average heigh

Personality: Very kind to his friends, always up for a joke, takes orders seriously

History: Was raised on Earths by his mother, his father died in an accident around the time of his birth, because of his mother he has a great respect for women.

Unique abilities: Has a very sharp eye and fast

Liquid_Fire
Finally I found this thread. I posted up on the other actuall RP thread and I apologize for that. I spent about 20 min looking for this one before I finally realized I should use "Find" to do it for me.

Liquid_Fire

SpadeKing
lol his dad was an ODST, I feel sorry for him sad

Blaxican Hydra
lol his dad was an ODST, I feel sorry for him sad

laughing

Yup, if theirs anything I appreciated about the Halo books, it was that it showed what REALLY happens to the lackey infantry.

SpadeKing
laughing out loud atleast it wasn't Locklear that was his dad.

Liquid_Fire
((****!!! I skimmed the whole thing, memerized, did a big project and forgot most of it. Godamnit. I'll make myself an uber entrance then. Pfft...))

SpadeKing
like blaxican did? eek!

Liquid_Fire
Something like this.

The Lieutenant glanced at Mendez, who was staring intently at the newly arrived child. He turned his eyes to the Corporal, and the PsyCore agent in front of him. "OK, we'll see what your kid can do." he pulled out two weapons, his side arm, and an Assault Rifle. "This is a M6D "Defender" Pistol. It's a high power, recoil-operated handgun, fed with magazines, each clip holding twelce rounds. It's sometimes issued with a scope capable and only capable of two times magnefication. It fires 12.7mm semi-armour piercing, high explosive rounds. It is capable of automatic fire, but is generaly a semi-automatic weapon, and geared for that use. The weapon is very accurate, and can be more lethal than this Assault Rifle in the hands of a marksman."

Jason looked the Lieutenant in the eyes as he spoke. When he'd finished, the kid simply nodded coldy, and his eyes analyzed the weapon. "My-"

"I didn't give you permission to speak kid." The Lieutenant growled.

Jason stopped, but not quickly, and he didn't finish. Instead his eyes, cold and deadly, locked back with the Lieutenants.

The Lieutenant nodded, and then displayed the rifle. "This is a-"

"It's a MA5B standard issue Assault Rifle." Jason said, cutting the man off. "It's a gas operated, and magazine fed weapon. Routinely, it fires 7.62 mm armour piercing rounds, however these can be replaced by shredder, semi-explosive, or standard rounds. It can fire nearly fifteen rounds per second at it's best, however it varies. Rate of fire also depends on the wielders ability to hold the automatic rifle steady, and how quickle he, or she, can reload. While it's stopping power relies on it's incredible fire rate, it's generaly more effective when utilized with small and more importantly controlled bursts. The MA5B is an advanced weapon not in it's stopping capability but in the computer housed within it. The computer, it's screen placed to effectively display to the user, displays the amount of ammo left in the current clip. It can also show the relative direction of an appointed position, target, or otherwise. This feature is why the scaled down version is useful in infiltration, it keeps the soldier oriented."

The Lieutenant cocked an eyebrow at the child. "I take my comments back. He's good to go."

Liquid_Fire
BTW Sign up is spelled wrong.

SilentWolf
Yea I noticed that after I started it.. I hoped no one would noticed >_>

Anyways... LF can you minus the psycore stuff for this RP. Atleast not untill towards the end. I wanted to leave them out untill the Spartan III's were older.

Liquid_Fire
O.o Hmmm... I have no way to make my character then! Waa!

SpadeKing
blink that kid might as well been Navy intellegience

Liquid_Fire
((OK I'll try to think of something unique, I dont want to be part of a crowd.))

On another note

IF I GET ONE MORE F**KING PM TELLING ME IF I DONT SEND IT TO 15 PPL OR SOME DUDE WITH A KNIFE WILL KILL ME IN MY SLEEP IM GOING TO F**KING RIP THE TONGUE OUT OF WHOEVER SENT IT TO ME AND CHOKE THEM WITH IT!!!

Liquid_Fire
((Could I be an older NANO? There to help train the Spartans?! An agent for Mendez of sorts. They'd trust him more as he's more their age and one of them?) He'd be about 15?)

...ah nvm I don't wanna get involved an another RP at this moment, too much stuff to do anyway.

SilentWolf
Gah. Im sorry, LF. I feel bad for not letting you use your psycore dude. But I want to keep this strictly ONI/SpartanIII style. If you want you can always be a scientist >_> And all us Spartan III's are different! Wachu talkin' 'bout wilus?!

Blaxican Hydra
blink that kid might as well been Navy intellegience

Hm..yeah. Though hes not differant from me, so technicly you'd already be in "the crowd". Since every TOm, Dick, and harry in this damn RP have SOME sort of military expieriance or no how to shoot a gun.

I think I'm the ONLY person whose character's never even SEEN a real gun before...

SpadeKing
me too all I ever seen was a laser gun blink

Blaxican Hydra
lol...

We all have these freak sons of Mariens kids. What happeend to the lazy virtualy obese geniuses that live in Suburbia and play Starcraft all day? Thats what my dude is.

SpadeKing
mine is just a football crazed kid... like me whistle

SilentWolf
lol Dont forget about my character... She has no military background at all. ^_^

Blaxican Hydra
I was roleplaying in my bathroom again today. The toilet was Nagasaki/Hiroshima, and I was the American Bombers no expression

Pearl Harbor has been avenged.

SpadeKing
hysterical lmfao

Liquid_Fire
OK, here I have an idea. Could I have a character, bred AND born for ONI? He'd be ONI conditioned since birth to be a trainer for the S-III's. Again, he'll be young, about the same age as the S-III's. About 8?

Blaxican Hydra
Why MUST you have an already uber super soldier? lol.

Besides we already have a supersoldier.

Liquid_Fire

Liquid_Fire
Why MUST you have an already uber super soldier? lol.

Besides we already have a supersoldier.

Oh, Who's that? Rae? She's a super soldier with enhancements or otherwise.

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
Oh, Who's that? Rae? She's a super soldier with enhancements or otherwise.

I was actually referring to me, but...

SilentWolf
lol Im sorry my friend, but I cannot allow ANY Uber soldiers. Everyone starts out the same. I really like that idea though >_>

Liquid_Fire
I'll join later then. big grin big grin

Btw im getting copywright on that character. >_>

Liquid_Fire
Name: Rayden Shiong

Subject Number: 077

Ethnicity: Blaxican

Appearance: Rayden is Blaxican (Black and Mexican, DUH!) and is tall fr his age, and rather lanky. His skin is a dark complexion, more black, than mexican. He has brown eyes and a dark brown min-afro (This is a mirror reflection of me. He also has a size ten shoe size (Yes, at the age of 7. I'm 14 and my shoe size is 19 and a half.)

Home Planet: Harvest (If Harvest has been destroyed by this time, which I think it has, than he lives on Earth instead.)

Bio/Personality: Rayden lived in the wonderfulness that is Suburbia his entire, short life. He is rather tall for his age, a head higher than most of his fellow students and friends, but doesn't involve in sports that much. He has excellent hand-eye quardination, which would help him do well in Sports. And because of his size he could easily intimidate and defeat other kids in physical activites. But Rayden would rather achieve his goals with his mind, rather than with his bulk, outsmarting/outmaneuvering his opponents in competitions. Rayden's mind is insinc with his ideals. He is incredibly bright and witty, excelling in RTS games and sims.

Unique Abilites: Excellent shot with short range weapons, and a brilliant with computer systems/hacking.

Do YOU excell at RTS games?

Liquid_Fire
SPARTANS RULE! WHOOOOOoooOOOoooOOOOO!

Spawn_Master
Of course your character is approved, Spawn Master. It wouldn't be a good RP without you.

And I like the whole religious thing. You dont see that too often with Spartans. Thanks Rae. thumb up

I just decided "Hey, why not make my future different for a change?".

I also got back from Ormand Beach this morning, woke up at 8am, packed my things, drove home, got here at 12:30.

Blaxican Hydra
Do YOU excell at RTS games?

Yes. Starcraft especially.

Liquid_Fire
SWEET! SC! I was a God at SC...five years ago. What's your MSN? We can play together some time. I'll suck really bad for the first few games till I learn how to play again though. SC and Halo, two best games ever.

Liquid_Fire
Name: Axel Rand

Ethnicity: Canadian Descendant (Actarnian)

Subject number: 010

Home planet: Arctanus Prime

Physical appearance: Axel is a little tall and built for his age. He has dark brown, almost black hair that's cut a bit short,and nd his irises are a deep, deep purple. He has very nice Canadian features. He has a bulky build, thick chest and large shoulders, which will become more apparant as he matures. This is due to bone structure more than muscle as he lives on a high-g world. His muscles are also more heavily built, again from a High-G world.

Personality: Axel is usually a very care-free person, with a rough style. He always wanted to be an ODST so he appreciates being here more than most people. He's eager to evolve into a Spartan. He's very intenent on improvement and perfection, so he's a fast and effective learner.

History: Axel grew up on a very high gravity farmers world. Being one of the 80th generations of the world his body had evolved to compensate for nearly 50% more gravity than the average world, so he's physically superior to most others, added onto the genetic make up required for a Spartan. His strength is more affected than his speed, there are several Spartans bound to be faster than him.

He worked on a farm, and as a carpentar, as a mechanic, and on construction. The world is underdeveloped so everyone of able body is always doing something that involved intense physical activity. This gives him a strong base for raw power.

His dad was an ODST, and both he and his dad wanted him to become a Marine, so both worked at it. Axel knows a little bit of hand to hand, though not much. He knows a lot about an Assault Rifle and a Pistol, the two standard weapons.

Axel's homeworld was under bombardment by intense solar flares from the red sun while he was to be picked up, all traffic was suspended, so he'll be arriving late. While on the ship, he bonded with the Corporal, and the two often get into wrestling fights.

Unique abilities: He has surperior stength and speed to due growing up on a very high gravity world. He's a fast learner. Eager to be a Spartan. He lived on a red sun world, so his vision is very much above average, and he can see well in the dark.

SpadeKing
He wanted ot be an ODST but he also wants to be a spartan? blink

Liquid_Fire
He wanted to be an ODST BEFORE he was taken, Now he's taken to be a Spartan, and for him that's even better. Now he wants to be a Spartan isntead of an ODST.

SpadeKing
ok big grin too bad he is not faster than moi happy

Liquid_Fire
No, he might not be able to out-run you but a natural ability to innovate and analyze along with agility would make him deadly up close. big grin Your legs would help with the running away part.

SpadeKing
No, he might not be able to out-run you but a natural ability to innovate and analyze along with agility would make him deadly up close. big grin Your legs would help with the running away part.

Have you not noticed his agility? blink he was able to recreate the Reggie Bush vs. Fresno state play.

Liquid_Fire
Agility plus the ability to innovate and analyse. aka he can use his agility in the most cunning of ways, he knows how to use it.

SilentWolf
Much better LF ^_^ Just remember not to make your character too gung ho. The fastest and strongest spartans have already been taken smileAlso don't make your posts tooooo long.

Liquid_Fire
No longer than some of the ones you've seen. And like I said, he aint the fastest nor the strongest, he's the type to be "2nd best at everything." Well rounded, good enough to do lots of different types of things. big grin

About the NANO S-III Tourny, DONT TELL THEM ANYTHING WOLF!!!, can we stick it in this RP? I have this great scene of where ten first meets Rae. She knocks him out cold in one hit.

(Thats right. Rae, knocking out of the biggest all time heros of Halo out cold in one hit. The same Ten who fought off Covenant, Forruner, Flood, Rebels, and "The Forrunners Ancient Enemies", to name a few... Of course Rae had his back the whole time...)

Liquid_Fire
Didn't know that did ya Rae? That...Rae knocks him out in one hit? Did ya? DID YA? EH? WELL GUESS WHAT?! HE RETURNS THE DAMN FAVOR...

...like a year later.

SilentWolf
lol Sorry LF =X My mouth is officially shut. hehe.

116 Vs 10? Now there's a fight worth watching. ^_~

Edited!!! Didnt see that second post there buddy! He knocks her out!? =O How dare he?

Liquid_Fire
I don't think these people know who Ten is?

SilentWolf
Nope. But if you ever start up a RP they sure will. START ONE!!!!!!

Liquid_Fire
But...what's the point. If you can't join we already got one going on PTU and we want it invites only so...it'd be having the same 2 RP's at KMC and PTU.

SilentWolf
No you wouldn't! Make an entirely new RP on KMC. Oh and have Rae get lost in an ice cream store or somethin at the PTU RP. She needs to disapear for a while lol.

Liquid_Fire
Don't you see? I CANT make an entirely new RP at KMC! It won't work with Ten any more we all got the characters going at PTU...unless I could make a RP and have the backstory what's happened in the first chapter at PTU...

I'll talk to the others. But they aren't impressed at your vanishmentnessless...or whatever.

Agent HUNK

Liquid_Fire
Dude unless you were trained since you were about 1 or 2 you could not be adept with that many tools. Even ODST dont know how to use everything. It takes years to learn about the weapons, how to use them, and hand to hand, which is about 10% of the info.

And, I dont think your dad owned every gun and vehicle of the UNSC, and if someone found a kid driving a scorpion tank around that kids dad would be sent to an insane asylum...

I dont' get it, why would his mom dying make his dad train in him weapons usage? I could see physical exercises and a rough lifestyle but...meh that's just me.

Sorry, I dont like unrealistic things and I'm tired. On a good note, you are creative.

SilentWolf
Nice character. Post away big grin

And Yesh LF. I know my disapearing act was really very rude. But HAY I have a hella busy life style >_> I didn't want to make half asses posts in the presense of such great RPers. I know I deserved to be hated by them all. And I understand if they want to lodge a bullet in my tummy o_O

SpadeKing
a 7 year old who looks 12? What the f**k? your person might as well go ahead and get the spartan upgrades

Liquid_Fire
Bah. I'll pwn his character as far as UNSC knowledge goes... >_> I don't see how someone could learn to use all that stuff in three years though. Marines don't learn that fast.

SpadeKing is right, he's making a 7 year old that is a 12 year old. It's a simplistic way of doing what I did with my previous characters. That's why I dont like it. I hate simplistic things. big grin

SpadeKing
and he said he is taller than most other kids? wow there are 7 yr olds who look like 13 year olds too? I'm too afraid to mess wit a 7 year old now

Liquid_Fire
Don't mind me, I have an overly critical and scientifically based mind.

SilentWolf
Hmm... It seems everyone wants the one character that is bigger and badder than the rest. Just tone it down a bit. No Uber miltary knowledge. Let's just say your character is tall. There's nothing wrong with a tall 7 year old, guys. Just so long as he isn't as strong as a 13 year old.

SpadeKing
Hmm... It seems everyone wants the one character that is bigger and badder than the rest. Just tone it down a bit. No Uber miltary knowledge. Let's just say your character is tall. There's nothing wrong with a tall 7 year old, guys. Just so long as he isn't as strong as a 13 year old.

or as tall thats like a 5ft. 7in. 7 year old blink

Liquid_Fire
I dont want character bigger and badder, I want one unique. Because of how I think and the fact that this is halo I always get geared into a scientific chain of thought about weapons and biological stuff... I aint gonna make my character retarded or have only half muscle control or something.

Agent HUNK
SpadeKing when I was seven I was taller than most 12 year olds. At 12 i was 6'2", 15: 6'4", and I am 6'6" now at 20.

LF I said he was adept not a master. I knew how to fieldstrip and clean every firearm in my house before I turned 10. I said my character was taught these things, but not for how long. You assumed it was after the move. Also I said equiment, meaning a Marines Standard issue gear, not weapons or vehicles. And All facets of Marine Corps life covers the PT, schedule, and everyday life of a Marine. And for future reference I have no idea what you mean about simplifying anything. I have only read SW and RG's Profiles.

I always take a part of me and put it into my characters, so please don't mistake this post as bragging. I am simply explaining myself to you and some of your misconceptions.

Liquid_Fire
I understand, but a military weapon is usually more complex than a hunting weapon, and they are all very, very different. I dont think you had 20 odd guns in your house. lol big grin

And I doubt you were taller than most 12 year olds at 7, most 7 year olds dont reach my waist while 12 year olds hit my chest easily.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Agent HUNK
SpadeKing when I was seven I was taller than most 12 year olds. At 12 i was 6'2", 15: 6'4", and I am 6'6" now at 20.

LF I said he was adept not a master. I knew how to fieldstrip and clean every firearm in my house before I turned 10. I said my character was taught these things, but not for how long. You assumed it was after the move. Also I said equiment, meaning a Marines Standard issue gear, not weapons or vehicles. And All facets of Marine Corps life covers the PT, schedule, and everyday life of a Marine. And for future reference I have no idea what you mean about simplifying anything. I have only read SW and RG's Profiles.

I always take a part of me and put it into my characters, so please don't mistake this post as bragging. I am simply explaining myself to you and some of your misconceptions.

WTF at 12 you were 6' 2"? over active harmones? What the f**k?

Liquid_Fire
Kid in my school is just under 6'11, allmost 7 feet. Course when he was 7 he wasn't taller than a 12 year old...

Agent HUNK
First of all, I NEVER said he was Trained with all weapons, thats your assumption. Secondly, the example I used about the Weapons in my house was to illustrate what being raised around and taught at an early can do. The weapons are a substitution for Military PT, and Equipment Training. (again when I say Equipment that does not mean weapons.)
Lastly, I don't have to prove to you that at seven I was taller than most twelve year olds. I know it to be true so I don't feel I have to prove anything. BTW if you think I mean Taller by many inches then your wrong. I was slightly taller not alot.

SpadeKing
could be possible I'm 5' 9" and my 7 year old cousin is a little above my chest already, I have him trained better than a spartan happy

Liquid_Fire
I never meant to be hostile, and yes I know learning things at a young age helps, a lot. It makes self innovative learning process as well as stored facts.

And yes, I made several assumptions based on what I've seen at KMC. I've run into a lot of people here that's character with your sheet would know how to use all weapons and vehicles, so I decided to figure out whether I would respect you or think you were a unrealistic RP beginner. Guess I got what I hoped for ,I respect you.

Go back a few pages and look at my charcater Jason Khaine, subject number Omicron or something like that. He's the type to knwo how to use a lot of weapons, but he was conditioned since birth and trained since he was 2. The earlier you start the more effective it is, by a huge ratio.

SilentWolf
Originally posted by Agent HUNK
First of all, I NEVER said he was Trained with all weapons, thats your assumption. Secondly, the example I used about the Weapons in my house was to illustrate what being raised around and taught at an early can do. The weapons are a substitution for Military PT, and Equipment Training. (again when I say Equipment that does not mean weapons.)
Lastly, I don't have to prove to you that at seven I was taller than most twelve year olds. I know it to be true so I don't feel I have to prove anything. BTW if you think I mean Taller by many inches then your wrong. I was slightly taller not alot.

Okay its settled ^_^ His character is no weapons expert. He simply knows a little bit about them due to his fathers lifestyle? And he's not asking to be a gaint, he just wants to be tall. I dont see a major problem there. As long as it doesn't turn into godmodding(which im already sure it wont) His character is perfectly acceptable.

SilentWolf
I never meant to be hostile, and yes I know learning things at a young age helps, a lot. It makes self innovative learning process as well as stored facts.

And yes, I made several assumptions based on what I've seen at KMC. I've run into a lot of people here that's character with your sheet would know how to use all weapons and vehicles, so I decided to figure out whether I would respect you or think you were a unrealistic RP beginner. Guess I got what I hoped for ,I respect you.

Go back a few pages and look at my charcater Jason Khaine, subject number Omicron or something like that. He's the type to knwo how to use a lot of weapons, but he was conditioned since birth and trained since he was 2. The earlier you start the more effective it is, by a huge ratio.

And thats EXACTLY why your not rping that charcter! lol, That's just too over the top for the Spartan III's. Everyone one of them is an average kid with near perfect generic markers.

Agent HUNK
Thanks, LF. I am sorry if I seemed like a noob, or even hostile. I maybe should have went into more detail in my profile, and been more specific.
I don't think of myself as a good RPer or a bad one. I am somewhere in the middle. More good than bad though.

And LF it is people like you that help weed out the potential Thread ruiners so keep on trucking good buddy.

Liquid_Fire
Well, if the NANO vs III Comes along, you will be meeting that character, after he's got the Spartan enhancements...

SilentWolf
Ahh I sense a really awsomely badass RP!! Dooo iiiit!! Nano vs III!! :P

SpadeKing
how many none military minded soldiers do we have?

SilentWolf
Hmm.... let's see. Me. You? Anyone else, lol?

SpadeKing
anyone could tell my person isn't military minded ermm mendez says give me 25 he wonders if he meant $25

SilentWolf
lol your charcter is so different. >_< As well as entertaining.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Lol! laughing

Liquid_Fire
You serious Rae? Damn you S-III's will bein for some serious ass kicking.

SpadeKing
hey we made normal characters mhm

Sora The Brave
laughing

Liquid_Fire
No, you didn't. You're characters are FAR from normal. All of them are genetically superior to most human beings, thats on a higher level of ability. And most of you have strong points on that HIGHER level. You just get conditioning and training 6 years late, and enhancements even more so.

NANO's only difference is being made with much better tech, being enghanced and trained since birth, and nanites. They have a downside. They were purposely attempted to be purged of all emotion so they would be no more than emotionless emtpy weapons.

SpadeKing
mine isn't mhm he is just a fast kid thats slow in the head

Liquid_Fire
That's not possible. He wouldn't have been chosen for the Spartan program unless he was genetically superior in physical and mental ability. Believe me, I know. I can come up with a 253 word paragraph about how an Assault Rifle works off the top of my head, I think I know that fact.

SilentWolf
lol... Wurd. An under utilized brain and superior genetics. You're character is such a badass.

SpadeKing
All he knows is football and a little sniping otherwise than that he has an IQ of -5 almost

SpadeKing
forgot my smilie mhm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>