Thor,Gladiator,Binary,Quasar- Superman, Wonder Woman,Captain Marvel,Light Ray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
4 on 4. Every one is operating at thier peak without being in some freak God mode. NO king Thor or Pre crisis supes. Just the very best of a good ole slug fest. Who would win?

Personally I think Light Ray would be the deciding factor, Anyone who can take Takion on and live to tell about it would sway things in Dc's Favor. Plus he is the only one on the team who is faster than Gladiator. Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel would beat the tar out of Thor while Gladiator and Quasar would have thier hands full with Light Ray and Superman. Tho in my opinion, Gladiator is a better fighter than Supes and is a little bit more powerful. Binay would present a problem for anyone on the DC team. Tho light ray being a God could prolly handle Binary and Quasar at least for a little bit if he had to.

What do you all think? How would the battle unfold?

StyleTime
Use less people. Someone could probably think of a scenario for either team winning because of numbers. Try taking 1 or 2 people from each team out and make a new thread.

bigbran
your breaking the 7 people limit!!!! aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!1111111111111111111111.........

Validus
I like Lightray a lot but his showing against Takion was easily his best fight ever. If his average was anywhere near that, he'd be a legit player.

guy222
bumprav

JakeTheBank
Lol @ OP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.