The Heralds vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Silver Surfer
Morg
Terrax
Firelord
Nova
Air Walker
Red Shift
Dominas

All team up to take on Odin, the lord of Asgard. Do they have a chance?

golem370
Does Morg have the WoL could do it with the rest of them

The_Fury
Odin against all these guys at once.He might be hurting after this.

kgkg
I still don't see this team winning against odin.

Numbers doesn't really help you win battles when it's hard to hurt someone like Odin

Broly92
Originally posted by kgkg
I still don't see this team winning against odin.

Numbers doesn't really help you win battles when it's hard to hurt someone like Odin
True Odin pwns

General Kon-El
Odin pwns

aliveinboston
Originally posted by The_Fury
Odin against all these guys at once.He might be hurting after this.

None of them have the power to hurt Odin. He has the power to hurt all of them. This would end very fast.

JOE NUNEZ
Odin, would kill them all one by one..He would hunt, and stalk them till their all dead...Don't bet against a God with Odin's power...

JOE NUNEZ
Zues, would do the same..Prob faster....

celestialdemon
Odin crushes them all with little effort.

guy222
odin

golem370
I say Silver Surfer,Terrax and Morg start doing some faster then lightspeed punching and axe hits disorenting Odin then Red Shift use his powers to send comets at Odin then opens another portal to a black hole which sucks in Odin causing damage.

Priest
Originally posted by golem370
I say Silver Surfer,Terrax and Morg start doing some faster then lightspeed punching and axe hits disorenting Odin then Red Shift use his powers to send comets at Odin then opens another portal to a black hole which sucks in Odin causing damage.
That wont do jack to Odin.

Odin one shots each of heralds like he did with Surfer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It would take at least 25 surfers and 25 morgs to beat Odin. ANd they would have to overwhelm him with numbers and use thier shieldings well. Tho I think a few stardusts and firelords added to the mix would do good to. THey held back Galactus energy for a time. very impressive indeed. The heralds would need some sacrificial lambs to do that kind of work while they all concentrated a strike on Odin.

Utrigita
Dominas shouldn't be underestimated that's all I can say

golem370
I think they would have a chance using there speed

golem370
Nova and Air-Walker would be those cannon fodders

Priest
Originally posted by golem370
I think they would have a chance using there speed
Odin's blast were able to KO and follow Surfer on his board.
They lose.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Utrigita
Dominas shouldn't be underestimated that's all I can say
co signed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.