Emma Frost vs. Pyslocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Battle of the bulging bustlines................

both characters are at their peak

Danger Room set to kill

bloodlust on

who wins

Sin I AM
http://join.indecisive.de/emma/left.png

vs.

http://alisonburkley.com/galleries/true/images/psylocke_jpg.jpg

General Kon-El
didja have to post that pic? droolio

The Pict
emma

Soleran
The sleazy one wins!

King_Mungi
Psylocke is immune to telepathy, so White Queen would have to revert to diamond form and Psy is the better hand to hand fighter so I give her the win.

Grimm22
Psylocke curbstomps the white queen cool

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22
Psylocke curbstomps the white queen cool
Co-sign yes yes yes

Sabretooth
White Queen wins. Any chance the danger room is set to "mud wrestling ring" for this one?

jasofisc
very true grimm emma tries to mess with Psylocke telepathically and finds it doesn't work. Then when she goes to diamond form psylocke summons her telekinetic sword (which is a molecule thick) and cuts her in two.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by jasofisc
very true grimm emma tries to mess with Psylocke telepathically and finds it doesn't work. Then when she goes to diamond form psylocke summons her telekinetic sword (which is a molecule thick) and cuts her in two.

It's doubtful that would work...but Psylocke wins anyway...she implodes the White Queens body with her Telekinesis..there's no way Emma can defend against that...

Apolloknight
.........................Why cant I stop starring at that pic? Its a freaking comic book chick, I cant even think of a good argument right now...

drool

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Apolloknight
.........................Why cant I stop starring at that pic? Its a freaking comic book chick, I cant even think of a good argument right now...

drool

Which one Emma or Psylocke? If it's Emma I don't blame you...the way she's drawn is just....but if it's Psylocke well yuck.

xmarksthespot
If this was classic Psylocke in a telepathic battle imo Emma would win.

Current Psylocke can purportedly cut through anything with her tk katana and shatter mountains. She wins quite easily.

ExodusCloak
Is Betsy able to cut Wolverines claws?

xmarksthespot
I don't think she's tried. But I doubt they would ever let that happen.

Sin I AM
hmmmmmmmm............thought this be more controversial but Pyslocke takes this easily

Metalmanx
Psylocke for the EASY win.

willRules
Danger Room- Psylocke
Astral Plane - Could go either way

yes

Metalmanx
Originally posted by willRules
Danger Room- Psylocke
Astral Plane - Could go either way

yes

Respecting your opinion and all, but Betsy is a BEAST in the Astral Plane. Seriously. It's in the astral plane that she kicked SHADOW KING'S ass and locked him away there.

Emma is a better chance in the Danger Room then in the astral plane. But she still goes down hard.

StyleTime
Is this a spite thread? Psylocke wins with no trouble at all.

Cosmic Flame
Emma doesn't really have any major feats on the astral plane, but Betsy and the Shadow King is a one time deal. She basically pulled the plug on his power source. I don't know that Bets would be able to take Emma in a straight up astral battle.

celestialdemon
The fact that Psylocke was able to even hold her own against the Shadow King, much less defeat him, should guarantee her that the White Queen's telepathy ain't working here. Make it hand to hand and Betsy is a much better fighter. Poor Emma. She's still hot, though! drool

Grimm22
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The fact that Psylocke was able to even hold her own against the Shadow King, much less defeat him, should guarantee her that the White Queen's telepathy ain't working here. Make it hand to hand and Betsy is a much better fighter. Poor Emma. She's still hot, though! drool

Not as hot as a hot asian ninja assasin, with a british accentdrool

Apolloknight

Naw dude, that Pic of Emma takes the cake..........

Broly92
Nah! I'm with Grimm22

Cosmic Flame
That's the thing. She didn't really hold her own against him. He toyed with her and destroyed her on the astral plane, but she was brought back by the Crimson Dawn. He left the nexus of his power exposed, and that's how she defeated him. There's nothing to suggest that any other top TP wouldn't have been able to do the same. The only advantage she had was that she was able to use the shadows on the astral plane to hide. But this is all after he kicked her butt. If not for the Crimson Dawn, she wouldn't have survived.

By the same token, one could say that Emma's ability to hide herself and her students from Onslaught would guarantee her a victory. Psylocke is a beast, no doubt, but Emma is just as fierce. Remember, this is the same chick that humbled Rachel.

If this were classic Psylocke, I think Emma would take her in a straight up TP fight. Current Psylocke, and it's obvious Emma has no chance.

LethalFemme
Emma dies.happy

ExodusCloak
That pretty much sums it up when your opponent is completely immune to telepathy, reality warping etc and can implode you with a blink of an eye.

As for Classic Psylocke vs Emma in a telepathic battle it's got to be Emma. Classic Psylocke not only used the Crimson Dawn to fight ShadowKing but she has never been refered to as a first order telepath(At least not to my recollection) which Xavier loves to throw around.
Also when powerful telepaths are dying/dead they usually transfer their minds to other people(Usually other telepaths)...Betsy never did this when that happened to her. Emma has done this and has had her mind lingering in a psychic coma. Jean transferred her mind to Emma's shell when the Hellfire club was attacked. So for the Astral battle I'd go with Emma.

Emma's hotter and she also has a British Accent well according to Morrison she does.

guy222
betsy still

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.