Black Adam vs. Hyperion(exiles)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Both ubber powerful, who wins?

jasofisc
hyperion rips him in half.

Big Sexy
BA got this

jasofisc
hyperion from exiles is like superman hyped up on holocaust I don't see how he loses to black adam

Rewmac
Hyperion eats Adam for breakfast....

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Both ubber powerful, who wins?

Hyperion

deathbunnyman
This guy needed the Exiles and two other Hyperions to defeat him.

King Hyperion FTW

llagrok
Originally posted by Rewmac
Hyperion eats Adam for breakfast....

do daaaa, do daaa

Deathstroke
How many different Hyperions are there?

llagrok
Originally posted by Deathstroke
How many different Hyperions are there?

One in most universes.

King KAM
Originally posted by Deathstroke
How many different Hyperions are there? but the squadron supreme is the best

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by deathbunnyman
This guy needed the Exiles and two other Hyperions to defeat him.

King Hyperion FTW Black Adam needed the JSA, and one top of the line GL, with a couple others, and a bunch of other teams to not defeat him...

Which feat is better?

carver9
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Black Adam needed the JSA, and one top of the line GL, with a couple others, and a bunch of other teams to not defeat him...

Which feat is better?

I think the feat of destroying every super powered being in your universe by your self is better. I think almost repeating the same feat twice, killing all of earth heros by himself is better.

hyperion destroys black adam and smile while doing it.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by carver9
I think the feat of destroying every super powered being in your universe by your self is better. I think almost repeating the same feat twice, killing all of earth heros by himself is better.

hyperion destroys black adam and smile while doing it. Repeating the same feat that he never showed on-panel you mean?

Also, Thunderbolt was there when Black Adam was on his rampage...

For all you know Hyperion defeated everyone by using his wiener.

What we do have from him though, is having problems with two Hyperions... something someone who destroyed every super powered being in his universe should never have problems with.

His on-panel showings hardly compliment his on-panel boastings.

carver9
Repeating the same feat that he never showed on-panel you mean?

Also, Thunderbolt was there when Black Adam was on his rampage...

What we do have from him though, is having problems with two Hyperions... something someone who destroyed every super powered being in his universe should never have problems with.

His on-panel showings hardly compliment his on-panel boastings.

From what i know of the fight that i seen with him and the two hyperions, to me it look like he was toying with them. He was even joking with them while fighting. We have seen him kill the fantastic four, xmen, avengers, including thor. It was right there in the comic. We dont know if they were more powerful or less powerful than there counterparts but that is still a great feat.

Also another on panel feat was when he was transported back to his home universe. It was stated that there was no life because he destroyed everyone. When he was transported back there wasnt anything there but ruins.

By the way who wouldnt have problems with two supermens. Gladiator stalemated ego and also bested silver surfer but he had problems with hyperion. He also took on both hyperions including the exiles. It wasnt just the hyperions by themselves.

There was no one that could stand in his way. Everyone that tried got killed.

Blink teleporting sand in him, she could have done that to anybody, especially since the guy was talking to her saying that there is nothing that she can do to harm her.

In a battle black adam vs hyperion, hyperion would win everytime BUT black adam would go down fighting.

Jebus reborn
From what i know of the fight that i seen with him and the two hyperions, to me it look like he was toying with them. He was even joking with them while fighting. We have seen him kill the fantastic four, xmen, avengers, including thor. It was right there in the comic. We dont know if they were more powerful or less powerful than there counterparts but that is still a great feat.

Also another on panel feat was when he was transported back to his home universe. It was stated that there was no life because he destroyed everyone. When he was transported back there wasnt anything there but ruins.

By the way who wouldnt have problems with two supermens. Gladiator stalemated ego and also bested silver surfer but he had problems with hyperion. He also took on both hyperions including the exiles. It wasnt just the hyperions by themselves.

There was no one that could stand in his way. Everyone that tried got killed.

Blink teleporting sand in him, she could have done that to anybody, especially since the guy was talking to her saying that there is nothing that she can do to harm her.

In a battle black adam vs hyperion, hyperion would win everytime BUT black adam would go down fighting. Which still doesn't equate into you thinking he can take down an entire universe...

OK, show me him killing Thor, because I've only seen him boast about it. I've never actually saw Hyperion kill Thor, or even be in the same comic as Thor (Exiles).

Ya, and for all you know, Hyperion pooped in his pants, and the smell killed everyone.

Umm... I think you have that wrong, since Gladiator beat Ego, and got bested by Surfer...
Also, with Gladiator, it's his confidence.
Plus, Gladiator actually put one down... Exiles Hyperion put neither down, plus, having trouble with two Hyperions makes you question the validity of him taking down a universe, doesn't it?

Actually, that's a boldfaced lie, since two Hyperions stood in his way, and never got killed.

So, Hyperion was shown on-panel to be lying? Wow... because now his boasts make it even more valid...
Since he said Blink could do nothing to her, and yet, she put him down...

You base this off of?
Because I sure as hell know that the JSA, Manhunter, GLs, and others>>>>>>>>etc two Hyperions...

Newjak
Which still doesn't equate into you thinking he can take down an entire universe...

OK, show me him killing Thor, because I've only seen him boast about it. I've never actually saw Hyperion kill Thor, or even be in the same comic as Thor (Exiles).

Ya, and for all you know, Hyperion pooped in his pants, and the smell killed everyone.

Umm... I think you have that wrong, since Gladiator beat Ego, and got bested by Surfer...
Also, with Gladiator, it's his confidence.
Plus, Gladiator actually put one down... Exiles Hyperion put neither down, plus, having trouble with two Hyperions makes you question the validity of him taking down a universe, doesn't it?

Actually, that's a boldfaced lie, since two Hyperions stood in his way, and never got killed.

So, Hyperion was shown on-panel to be lying? Wow... because now his boasts make it even more valid...
Since he said Blink could do nothing to her, and yet, she put him down...

You base this off of?
Because I sure as hell know that the JSA, Manhunter, GLs, and others>>>>>>>>etc two Hyperions... Thats actually not true we do see him holding the body of Thor by the neck with the other avengers dead around him. Although we do not know how long the battle lasted.

But the two Hyperions were each proving a match for KH. One was stalemating him in a Flash Vision battle.

Plus carver you are wrong only one Exile was fighting him when the two Hyperions showed up. That would be Blink. The other had been beat by the time they showed up or at least the ones that could fight.

And the only reason Blink got involved was because the Crystal Palace was being destroyed and they couldn't have that. And she beat him straight up without any help in their little match.

The destroying every hero feat is still invalid seeing as you can not prove that each hero was as strong as their 616 counterpart. In fact most times as they were showcased Alternate reality people were weaker.

If you take that feat away, which you have to because it is so obscure given the power needed to do it is in question, then all you are left with is this

-Got beat by Blink twice
-Proved to not be stronger than the other Hyperions solo
-Failed to stop an Asteroid with two times his power using Rouge to help.
-Got Knocked around by a ton of low-mid class 100s
-Got Koed by a Class 75 that could only go half the speed of light
-Got his neck broken by Namora
-Got blown up by Gambit

vs

-Sniffing Holocaust

Black Adam wins every time Hyperion may be able to get some really good licks in though.

llagrok
Originally posted by King KAM
but the squadron supreme is the best

hahahahahahaha

King Hyperion beat up Squadron Supreme AND another Hyperion at the same time.

I'm not sure how effective magic is on Hyperion. I doubt it's too effective, seeing as he killed Thor and tons of other magic users.

Black Adam 8/10

llagrok
Originally posted by Newjak
Thats actually not true we do see him holding the body of Thor by the neck with the other avengers dead around him. Although we do not know how long the battle lasted.

But the two Hyperions were each proving a match for KH. One was stalemating him in a Flash Vision battle.

Plus carver you are wrong only one Exile was fighting him when the two Hyperions showed up. That would be Blink. The other had been beat by the time they showed up or at least the ones that could fight.

And the only reason Blink got involved was because the Crystal Palace was being destroyed and they couldn't have that. And she beat him straight up without any help in their little match.

The destroying every hero feat is still invalid seeing as you can not prove that each hero was as strong as their 616 counterpart. In fact most times as they were showcased Alternate reality people were weaker.

If you take that feat away, which you have to because it is so obscure given the power needed to do it is in question, then all you are left with is this

-Got beat by Blink twice
-Proved to not be stronger than the other Hyperions solo
-Failed to stop an Asteroid with two times his power using Rouge to help.
-Got Knocked around by a ton of low-mid class 100s
-Got Koed by a Class 75 that could only go half the speed of light
-Got his neck broken by Namora
-Got blown up by Gambit

vs

-Sniffing Holocaust

Black Adam wins every time Hyperion may be able to get some really good licks in though.

-
Healed a broken neck i under a minute.

-Only got beat by blink because he's weak to his OWN eyebeams. He healed from the sand attack in an hour.

-Everyone can get a cheap shot in, he beat them in the end.

-Your gambit low feat is bullshit, he had an open wound in his back and was crippled. He also healed from this.

-He was in fact stronger than the other two Hyperion

-After letting Rogue absorb his powers he was weakened. That happens to EVERYONE.

-Killed Galactus

-Took a full blast from fireblast

-STOPPED a punch by Holocaust

-Melted adamantium

-Grabbed Quicksilver while he was moving

Newjak
Originally posted by llagrok
- Healed a broken neck i under a minute.

-Only got beat by blink because he's weak to his OWN eyebeams. He healed from the sand attack in an hour.

-Everyone can get a cheap shot in, he beat them in the end.

-Your gambit low feat is bullshit, he had an open wound in his back and was crippled. He also healed from this.

-He was in fact stronger than the other two Hyperion

-After letting Rogue absorb his powers he was weakened. That happens to EVERYONE.
True

He still got beat and the sand attack happened straight up and they even mention they could have killed him then and there.

Yes but from a low class 100 shouldn't really do much. And Namora broke his neck Namora couldn't break BA's neck.

He still got blown up by a full charge from Gambit and even KH mentions he wasn't sure if it was him or the crystal palace that helped heal him. What he did know though was he was dead.

He was never shown stronger and one the Hyperions straight stalemated him in a Flash Vision battle. so no you can not prove he was stronger than them.

He wasn't weakened though by Rouge and she had his full power just like he did. 2X Hyperion couldn't destroy the asteroid.

He only said he beat Galactus heck the Exiles have beaten Galactus and it was actually on panel.

Alterante Reality

Alterante Reality

Alternate Reality

And stopping the punch from Holocaust is his best feat.

llagrok
- Rogue couldn't have had his full power. The asteroid wasn't a normal one, if was something Magneto had cooked up.

- Namora was in the water, she is not a LOW class 100 in water.

- Teleporting a ton of sand INSIDE him was the only way of stopping him, two Hyperion's couldn't hurt him physically.

- Yes they could've killed him, so what? Didn't Chan Tzu have Black Adam crying and bleed on a bench once? hmm? Didn't the four horsemen robots beat his ass into submission so that his dying wife had to use her last powers to RESCUE him? hmmmm? hmmm?

- Full charge from Gambit, do you realize how powerful that is? If Black Adam had a huge open wound and was crippled, then took a full blast from Gambit he would've died.

- I'm not arguing that Black Adam would win, but your Anti-Hyperion feats are just bullshit.

Newjak
- Rogue couldn't have had his full power. The asteroid wasn't a normal one, if was something Magneto had cooked up.

- Namora was in the water, she is not a LOW class 100 in water.

- Teleporting a ton of sand INSIDE him was the only way of stopping him, two Hyperion's couldn't hurt him physically.

- Yes they could've killed him, so what? Didn't Chan Tzu have Black

Adam crying and bleed on a bench once? hmm? Didn't the four -horsemen robots beat his ass into submission so that his dying wife had to use her last powers to RESCUE him? hmmmm? hmmm?

- Full charge from Gambit, do you realize how powerful that is? If Black Adam had a huge open wound and was crippled, then took a full blast from Gambit he would've died.

- I'm not arguing that Black Adam would win, but your Anti-Hyperion feats are just bullshit. But she did. She even mentionsthat she has his power. Hyperion showed no signs of weakening. Face it it was 2X times Hyperions power and it wasn't enough. Why do you think he even enlisted Rouge's aid to begin with. And it was just an Asteroid that Mags had brought from space. It wasn't abnormal.

No Namora in the water is a mid class 100 who still couldn't break BA's neck.

You know what I'm going to say it now. BA, Supes, and Silver Surfer would have all survived Blink's attack. The fact is that Blink striahgt up beat him.

Full charge from Gambit wouldn't even hurt Superman or Silver Surfer or Black Adam

And KH couldn't beat the two Hyperions and in fact he wasn't even injuring them.

-And no they are not the fact is that he didn't beat or overpower the two Hyperions, in fact each one proved his equal solo.

-He got beat by Blink's attack that most high-tiers wouldn't even notice.

-When using twice his power he couldn't stop an asteroid that Superman, Thor, or Silver Surfer would have stopped in a heart beat.

-And he still got KOed by a class 75 moving at half the speed of light. BA is remarkably faster and stronger than that.

His only straight up good feat was the Holocaust feat and Hulk, Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer, Black Adam, Green Lantern, and a number of real top-tiers would have easily done the same. The only difference is that those guys could have easily dealt with every other low feat Hyperion had.

Face it he is overrated and not in the league of most top-tiers.

Edit: By the way you do know Namora was able to stop a blow from Holocaust as well erm

llagrok
Go read the ****ing comics.

Your interpretation is just wrong.

Why do you think Hyperion said "ugh, ENOUGH!" When rogue was absorbing him? Because it was so fun?

The Hyperions admitted that he wasn't letting up at all and that they were tiring.

Full charge would definitely hurt them. Terra's two boulders slowed down Black Adam. He also almost got knocked out by MM hitting him with that girder.

Blink didn't straight up beat him, she caught him off guard. You don't think Black Adam would notice a ton of sand inside him? Get real.

Hyperion's neck being snapped like that was a low feat, I'll admit that. However, I'm not arguing that Hyperion would win, but that your impression of him is wrong. You think he's barely above a Class 100, when he has killed thousands of superheroes.

Newjak
Go read the ****ing comics.

Your interpretation is just wrong.

Why do you think Hyperion said "ugh, ENOUGH!" When rogue was absorbing him? Because it was so fun?

The Hyperions admitted that he wasn't letting up at all and that they were tiring.

Full charge would definitely hurt them. Terra's two boulders slowed down Black Adam. He also almost got knocked out by MM hitting him with that girder.

Blink didn't straight up beat him, she caught him off guard. You don't think Black Adam would notice a ton of sand inside him? Get real.

Hyperion's neck being snapped like that was a low feat, I'll admit that. However, I'm not arguing that Hyperion would win, but that your impression of him is wrong. You think he's barely above a Class 100, when he has killed thousands of superheroes. I have read the comics maybe you should go read them wink

Ok I will concede that maybe it wasn't two times but it was more than one. It was the whole reason he had Rouge absorb some of his ability because he couldn't do it alone and in fact he wasn't able to do it with help. wink

They never mention getting tired at all. They easily took Hyperions blows and the only advantage he admits having over them is that he is meaner and more ruthless. He never showed to be their absolute superior.

And just for reference it took two Flash Vision blasts to beat Namora

I don't think BA's body would contort the way Hyperion's body did. By the way Terra's boulders would probably have more force then Gambit's attack and MM's strength behind the girdle is what mattered.

And by the way just to mention the only reason he beat Holocaust is because Holocaust's energy was being absorbed by KH. Thats probably why Holocaust was able to knock KH for a loop before. He mentions that he chose Holocaust because his power would strengthen KH. So while fighting everyone he was actually being amped "sundipped" yet he still couldn't over power the two Hyperions.

And Namora isn't his only low feat. He still got KOed by Exiles Mimic. Namora took a flash vision attack from him once. Before she got killed. He even mentions the only reason Magneto can not beat him is because he had no Iron in his blood.

By the way he never broke Adamantium.
He doesn't over power the two Hyperions with a power upgrade.
He gets beat by Blink.
He can not stop an asteroid.

And I'm not saying he si a low class 100 what I am saying is he isn't in Silver Surfer's, Black Adam's, Supes', or Thor's level. Which he isn't.

Martian_mind
Ajak miundrapes t5hem both.

then does Thor again.

Oh yes Newjack,I found a mindrapage of Thor.....

Rewmac
King Hyperion wiped the floor with Mimic. I'm not saying it as I compare Mimic to BA. Black Adam recently easily threw a battle ship acroos town. Adam's stranght feats are awesome and brutal he does not hold back, while Hyperion is too proud. He let Mimic do his ball trick, but remember that Mimic almost died in the process.

Newjak
Originally posted by Rewmac
King Hyperion wiped the floor with Mimic. I'm not saying it as I compare Mimic to BA. Black Adam recently easily threw a battle ship acroos town. Adam's stranght feats are awesome and brutal he does not hold back, while Hyperion is too proud. He let Mimic do his ball trick, but remember that Mimic almost died in the process. Still class 75 with half the speed of light was able to KO KH stick out tongue

Newjak
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Ajak miundrapes t5hem both.

then does Thor again.

Oh yes Newjack,I found a mindrapage of Thor..... Yet Thor still has resistance feats 313

llagrok
Blink wouldn't beat him alone, because he can vibrate so that her blinking shit wouldn't work. She caught him off guard. The only reason Mimic survived the crash with Hyperion was due to his healing factor, without it he would've died.

Until we've seen Hyperion actually beat Thor on panel, I suppose Black Adam takes this 10/10. Hyperion did hold a dead Thor in his hands, but we don't know how strong he was.

Either way, Black Adam's speed and endurance is too much.

Newjak
Blink wouldn't beat him alone, because he can vibrate so that her blinking shit wouldn't work. She caught him off guard. The only reason Mimic survived the crash with Hyperion was due to his healing factor, without it he would've died.

Until we've seen Hyperion actually beat Thor on panel, I suppose Black Adam takes this 10/10. Hyperion did hold a dead Thor in his hands, but we don't know how strong he was.

Either way, Black Adam's speed and endurance is too much. Blink did catch him off guard but she did beat him erm

And saying Mimic only survived because of his Healing Factor is like saying KH only survived Namora breaking his neck because of his healing ability.

Exactly we do not know how strong those heroes he beat were. What we do know is the feats he failed to do like stop the asteroid most top-tiers like Thor, Silver Surfer, and Black Adam would be able to stop, some without any trouble.

llagrok
Wow, you really are annoying.

Black Adam was held back by bullets and poison.

Newjak
Wow, you really are annoying.

Black Adam was held back by bullets and poison. Really because I notice with each post you stopped talking about more and more stuff. Like the points you know you are wrong on you just drop and try to come at the things you think are right. And now you have stopped addressing any points I wonder what that means. wink

And BA has taken Bullets straight up before. At least with most of BA's low feats there are actual good feats to round them out.

Hyperion has no definitive good to outweigh the bad. Now I'm not saying he wasn't tough but he is very overrated if anyone thinks he is getting one win from BA or that if he is getting a win from any top-tier like Silver Surfer, Green Lantern, Thor, Superman. erm

llagrok
So catching someone offguard means you're stronger than them? interesting.

He couldn't overpower two hyperions? Did he seem injured at all after beating them? No, he wasn't letting up at all. They were on the losing side, that's why Blink had to step in to stop him. By the way, Blink's powers are specifically good against Hyperion, Black Adam wouldn't be able to copy anything that she did.

Superman doesn't go in the same class as Silver Surfer/Thor for the record. They're high herald, he's mid at best. Red Shift could tear Superman a new one.

Hyperion's supercharge doesn't last very long. That's why they ran around and tried to stall him. He didn't show any signs of being superpcharged when fighting the two Hyperions.

Namora is definitely a high class 100 under water and what does it matter if she could snap his neck? He can just heal it in a couple of seconds.

I stopped addressing your bullshit points because they're your own interpretations of the comics, you don't quote what actually happened. There's also a little thing called PIS. Like Blink being able to teleport things INSIDE other people.

For the record, Hyperion could've killed the exiles any time he wanted to. If he hadn't been so incredibly arrogant, they would've been killed many times over.

Black Adam's recent feats in 52 and WW3 all show him being incredibly bloodlusted. Hyperion was never liked that, he just played around.

A lot of Black Adam's feats were off panel as well. I haven't seen him kill anyone comparable to Hyperion on panel. He can't be that good at using his speed either, seeing as he didn't use it when fighting the four horsemen. If he's that good at speedblitzing, perhaps he would've been able to dodge attacks from the Chinese superheroes.

All of Hyperion's feats are him playing around, most of Black Adam's feats are him being bloodlusted.

Also, you are seriously underestimating Gambit and Firestar's firepower. You don't seem to understand how weakened Hyperion was after taking a blast from his own eye beams. The only proper weakness he has.

Black Adam can't copy the teleporting.
He can't make Hyperion shoot himself.

The only way Black can beat this guy is by copying what Mimic did. However, it's not so likely that he would do that, seeing as he fights like a moron. Black Adam has two moves. Neck snap and Gut punch.

Either way, the majority of KMC seem to think that Black Adam would lose. Tough noogies for you smile

If you hate Hyperion so much, go make some spite threads like everyone else does. I'm done with this thread, bye.

Newjak
No but beating them means you can beat them heck Blink even says she is just s fast and can stall him forever almost wink

He may not have been injured but neither wer ethe other two Hyperions. In fact all of the Hyperions were knocking each other around quite good and I repeat the only reason Blink stepped in was because the Hyperions were destroying the Crystal Palace. That is why she teleported them into the desert room.

Hyperion's supercharge doesn't last long is your excuse. I hate to tell you this but it wasn't like hours went by so unless he goes from high gear to low in a matter of minutes yes he still had his charge erm

You are right Superman isn't at the same level but Istill put him in there wonder why because he could have destroyed that Asteroid Hyperion failed to do.

Namora is mid-class 100 even in the water unless she is stronger then normal Namor which no evidence suggests. And the point is that a Mid-Class 100 broke his neck. If a mid-class can do that what can a high class do. Probably tear it off.

And my interpretation. I'm not the one trying to say he beat down two Hyperions even though he never injured them. I'm not the one trying to say he couldn't stop the asteroid because he gave some of his power to Rouge. I'm not the one trying to say Namora is a high class 100 when even Namor isn't. I'm not the one trying to say Gambit's power is>than anything BA or Supes or SS could take. I'm not the one trying to make excuses for Mimic KOing Hyperion. I think you get my point I'm not the one trying to make excuses for Hyperion I'm the one looking at the panels and not seeing half of what you are saying.

Of course all of his feats are playing around like he was playing around with the asteroid right. Heck I can even show panels of Hyperion's face where he really gets upset during his fight with the Exiles and just wanted to kill them can you show where he was holding back against the Asteroid or the Two Hyperions I don't think so.

By the way KH does say that the Exiles hurt him more so then he ever thought himself capable of being hurt. So I guess than that the Exiles>than all the other heroes he has fought.

Black Adam doesn't have to teleport to win all he has to do his tear Hyperion's head off which after breaking it shouldn't be too hard.

And the only reason people choose KH is because people like you decide to say he is stronger than Galactus.

And why would I make a Spite thread when this already is one. confused

llagrok
I decide to say he's stronger than Galactus? He claims to have beaten him.

GAMBIT DID NOT INJURE A HYPERION AT FULL POWER? Are you slow or something? I'm not claiming that Gambit is above any of those, I'm saying that he could've done the same thing if they had been injured like Hyperion. There's a huge ****ing difference.

Majority of KMC > Newjak.

Making excuses? Well aren't you bright.

Jebus reborn
Thats actually not true we do see him holding the body of Thor by the neck with the other avengers dead around him. Although we do not know how long the battle lasted. Ahh... never mind that then.

A lot of Black Adam's feats were off panel as well. I haven't seen him kill anyone comparable to Hyperion on panel. He can't be that good at using his speed either, seeing as he didn't use it when fighting the four horsemen. If he's that good at speedblitzing, perhaps he would've been able to dodge attacks from the Chinese superheroes. Umm... Black Adam ripped off Amazo's head...
Certainly Hyperion++++.

You do realize that Black Adam beat all four of them, don't you?
Plus, the four horsemen are going to have a face off against Superman and some Justice Leaguers...

Newjak
I decide to say he's stronger than Galactus? He claims to have beaten him.

GAMBIT DID NOT INJURE A HYPERION AT FULL POWER? Are you slow or something? I'm not claiming that Gambit is above any of those, I'm saying that he could've done the same thing if they had been injured like Hyperion. There's a huge ****ing difference.

Majority of KMC > Newjak.

Making excuses? Well aren't you bright. You used the feat saying he ebat Galactus but it is irrelevant since you can not say how strong that Galactus was heck the Exiles have beaten Galactus wink

You know though they wouldn't have been injured like Hyperion to begin with. And yes I'm doubting that even injured Gambit isn't blowing up Superman. By the way I just thought of something Hyperion wasn't even able to take his own Flash Vision but Namora was so I guess Namora>Hyperion.

Majority about 6 people vote and you consider that a majority since KMC had thousands of people wink

Well isn't making excuses when you keep trying to change what is on panel.

You say he beat two Hyperions there is no evidence showing he beat two Hyperions.

You say Blink caught him off guard like it matters. It still proves she can beat him she mentions she is just as fast as him.

You say he has destroyed Adamantium but no he hasn't.

You claim he beat all these heroes(Which yes he did) yet the Exiles give him troubles.

Then you try to pass it off as him playing around the entire time when there have been quite a few instances of him going all out and despite the fact they was able to hurt him.

Then you try to play on some bad showings for Black Adam but you know the difference between BA and KH.

BA actually has a number of good feats to offset the bad KH doesn't.

carver9
True

He still got beat and the sand attack happened straight up and they even mention they could have killed him then and there.

Yes but from a low class 100 shouldn't really do much. And Namora broke his neck Namora couldn't break BA's neck.

He still got blown up by a full charge from Gambit and even KH mentions he wasn't sure if it was him or the crystal palace that helped heal him. What he did know though was he was dead.

He was never shown stronger and one the Hyperions straight stalemated him in a Flash Vision battle. so no you can not prove he was stronger than them.

He wasn't weakened though by Rouge and she had his full power just like he did. 2X Hyperion couldn't destroy the asteroid.

He only said he beat Galactus heck the Exiles have beaten Galactus and it was actually on panel.

Alterante Reality

Alterante Reality

Alternate Reality

And stopping the punch from Holocaust is his best feat.

Namora is well over class 100. She was the strongest on the exiles. If you have sufficient strength who neck could you break. Superman is stated as being almost invulnerable but wonderwoman broke his ribs. General zod broke his jaw.

It was on panel feat when he was transported back to his reality and there was nothing there. He was the only sole surviver and it wasnt stated by hyperion that he destroyed every being in his universe, the narrorator said this and then hyperion brought it back up.

Like I said before hyperion was playing with both hyperions. It was right there on panel.

Hyperion could have easily flew over there and snapped blinks neck but he decided to talk to her which resulted with him getting sand teleported in him. That trick could work on almost anybody, including black adam but i dont think that he would survive.

This is what youre talking about.
http://img60.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles045page10image00012aa.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles045page11image00019qb.jpg

and this is where it says that hyperion killed all of earth heros, this isnt from hyperions mouth.
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp215dg.jpg

He was alone in his universe.

And does this fight look like the 2 hyperions was winning. I want you to tell me who won.
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp02039vf.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp041ho.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp056hm.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp064ty.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp074va.jpg
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp083te.jpg
http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp097wj.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp109hg.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp111fz.jpg
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp127ww.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp133xo.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp158tv.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles0652005puardcp163ec.jpg

By the way i would like to point out that 1 hyperion (evil version) took on the entire avengers by himself that even had there powerhouse, thor, hercules, vision, etc.... and he won. So king hyperion besting 2 hyperions is a great feat.

He beats black adam every time. Like i said before the guy showed no weakness and what blink done to him could happen to the best. Lets put it like this, if given the chance she could teleport sand in thanos also.

llagrok
Ahh... never mind that then.

Umm... Black Adam ripped off Amazo's head...
Certainly Hyperion++++.

You do realize that Black Adam beat all four of them, don't you?
Plus, the four horsemen are going to have a face off against Superman and some Justice Leaguers...

Good point, Black Adam's does have a lot of nice feats. Although he needed to rejuvenate in order to defeat Death. I never thought it made sense, but a lot of people claim that Isis saved his life by teleporting him away.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing more of those horsemen robots, too bad we won't see Sobek that much. I mean, he was turned into boots after all smile

Carver: Black Adam's speed and endurance is too much for Hyperion. His arm could do what Mimic did. Every DC character has an insane speed advantage over Marvel characters.

batdude123
Namora is well over class 100. She was the strongest on the exiles. If you have sufficient strength who neck could you break. Superman is stated as being almost invulnerable but wonderwoman broke his ribs. General zod broke his jaw.

It was on panel feat when he was transported back to his reality and there was nothing there. He was the only sole surviver and it wasnt stated by hyperion that he destroyed every being in his universe, the narrorator said this and then hyperion brought it back up.

Like I said before hyperion was playing with both hyperions. It was right there on panel.

Hyperion could have easily flew over there and snapped blinks neck but he decided to talk to her which resulted with him getting sand teleported in him. That trick could work on almost anybody, including black adam but i dont think that he would survive.

and this is where it says that hyperion killed all of earth heros, this isnt from hyperions mouth.

And does this fight look like the 2 hyperions was winning. I want you to tell me who won.

By the way i would like to point out that 1 hyperion (evil version) took on the entire avengers by himself that even had there powerhouse, thor, hercules, vision, etc.... and he won. So king hyperion besting 2 hyperions is a great feat.

He beats black adam every time. Like i said before the guy showed no weakness and what blink done to him could happen to the best. Lets put it like this, if given the chance she could teleport sand in thanos also.

Wonder Woman DID NOT break Superman's ribs during the Sacrifice arc. It was never shown, nor stated during the fight at any time. This KMC myth has to stop.

Newjak

He beats black adam every time. Like i said before the guy showed no weakness and what blink done to him could happen to the best. Lets put it like this, if given the chance she could teleport sand in thanos also. Namora is over class 100 but not high class 100 like BA is or like Superman is. And Wonder Woman is still stronger than Namora.

You keep bringing up the fact that he killed everyone in his reality and another. Once again you can not prove just how strong those heroes were. We do not know if Thor or Superman could have done that.

And you say that Hyperion was playing around with them do these words sound like someone who is playing around:
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/5794/exiles0652005puardcp07gi8.th.jpg

And you think KH would just fly up to and snap Blink's neck well trust me he would if he could but he couldn't:
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/319/exiles0632005puardcp09ov3.th.jpg

And yes BA could survive the teleporting Sand into him in fact I doubt his body would even contort.

And this is what I was talking about with Mimic:
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/381/exiles0642005puardcp11sy1.th.jpg
BA would probably get knocked down but not Knocked out.

How can you say Hyperion won. First off the Two Hyperions were able to knock KH around a ton and he never beat them and in fact they were far from down. The only advantage he says he has is that he is meaner and the fight never concludes because Blink steps in to beat him.

By the way do I have to mention that KH had a power amp for that match:
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8898/exiles0622005puardcp21sp1.th.jpg

And good for the Evil Hyperion that beat the avengers because that Hyperion isn't KH wink

Black Adam beats him every time. He is stronger, faster, and more durable. KH had some really low points for someone supposed to be greater than Superman or Silver Surfer.

He had trouble with the Exiles and even admits they hurt him more than any other person. So I guess that Exiles were greater than any other foe he faced in the other realities:
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9613/exiles0642005puardcp21lg4.th.jpg

Most top tiers wouldn't even notice the Exiles and could beat them all within two moves. Superman could, Black Adam would, Thor definitely, and Silver Surfer without a doubt.

Face KH is tough but he isn't anywhere close to the league of other top tiers.

Estacado
Adam kills him.

Hyperion Prime
King Hyperion is tough, but I don't think he would just walk all over Black Adam. It wouldbe a long hard fight, but in the end I think Black Adam may take him.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Bransolute

stick out tongue He said wiener stick out tongue

Switch 07
Originally posted by Switch 07
Respect King Hyperion

"This version of Hyperion is a member of a team known as Weapon X, who travel between dimensions to repair the time/space continuum.

Unfortunately, this Hyperion is revealed to be psychopathic and commits mass genocide on several worlds, before finally being stopped and banished to his original dimension - now a lifeless void as he had killed every living thing. This Hyperion is also either more skilled, or more powerful than most other incarnations, as he was able to do battle with two other version of himself simultaneously, and seemed to be gaining the upper-hand in the fight toward the end. However, this might simply have been a result of this Hyperion's more ruthless fighting style. This Hyperion is also often referred to by fans as King Hyperion, to distinguish him from other incarnations."

I have saw he has a couple of feats posted in that other one but its a mess and doesn't show everything. I am a fan of all the Hyperion's so I want to get a little love for them. But he has a few non-battle feats so I will do them first.

After being killed, his body heals itself, hard do understand, even he doesn't. Damn impressive.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/heal/1.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/heal/2.jpg

Here he shows his X-Ray vision and also shows his laser or whatever vision going two different ways.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/vision/1.jpg

He also hears all the Exiles sneaking up on him. So he has powers like Superman but hes crazy.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/hearing/1.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/hearing/2.jpg

Now onto his fights and ownings.

He destroys vision with one blast.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%201/1.jpg

Next he easily destroys loads of Sentinels with ease. He fights smart as well knowing where to hit so they all go down.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%202/1.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%202/2.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%202/3.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%202/4.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%202/5.jpg

He easily kills Wolverine and other members of the Brotherhood. All alternate reality's know.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%203/1.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%203/2.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%203/4.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%203/5.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%203/6.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%203/7.jpg

Next he kills Peter, Kitty, Quicksilver and another. He catches QS's hand while he is being punched.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%204/1.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%204/2.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%204/3.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%204/4.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%204/5.jpg

He pwns Hulk. Off panel fight but he handles allot of people alone.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%205/1.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%205/2.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%205/3.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%205/4.jpg

His big fight against the Exiles, he loses eventually but hes not done yet.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%206/1.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%206/2.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%206/3.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%206/4.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%206/5.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%206/6.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%206/7.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%206/8.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%206/9.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%206/10.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%206/11.jpg

He easily defeats Holocaust the son of Apocalypse apparently. Then he...sniffs him up...

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%207/1.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%207/2.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%207/3.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%207/4.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%207/5.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%207/6.jpg

A newer version of Exiles face him and receive an owning. Until they get help. Big Oh snap at who.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/1.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/2.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/3.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/4.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/5.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/6.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/7.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/8.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/9.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/10.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/11.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/12.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/13.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/14.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/15.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%208/16.jpg

Oh hells yeah. he faces two alternate reality Hyperion's and seems to be winning until an Exile or two interfere. His last real fight.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/1.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/2.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/3.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/4.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/5.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/6.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/7.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/8.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/9.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/10.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/11.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/12.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/13.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/14.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%209/15.jpg

Oh and here we see how he beat an alternate reality Thor, pretty easily it looks like. All other heroes as well.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/Other/Other%201/1.jpg

I think that's pretty much it. Respect King Hyperion.

Thats pretty much all his feats and appearences whee he does something. Thats right I am a KH pimp. lol

But yeah BA probably wins.

He had a Universe to search. I am sure he never went everywhere.

carver9
King hyperion 7/10

Bransolute
King Teth wins.

carver9
Hyperion rips black adam in half.

Switch 07
King Teth wins. thumb up

Bransolute
Hyperion rips black adam in half. Is that after BA puts him in a dream sequence?

'Cause in my dreams, I've punched people's heads off. smile

carver9
Is that after BA puts him in a dream sequence?

'Cause in my dreams, I've punched people's heads off. smile

Nope, but he does go to sleep after ripping black adam in half. He was still tired after taking over two universes.

Bransolute
Nope, but he does go to sleep after ripping black adam in half. He was still tired after taking over two universes. I bet he'd be tired after getting KO'ed by Mimic, got his neck broken by Namora, and sanded by Blink...

carver9
I bet he'd be tired after getting KO'ed by Mimic, got his neck broken by Namora, and sanded by Blink...

Got koed by a mimic that 1st caught him off gaurd, 2nd, going half the speed of light, that I have yet to see superman or black adam do ON EARTH yet. By the way, show me a scan that superman has taken a hit BY SUPRISE from someone coming at him 93000mps hitting him in the back of the head and hes just fine. To my knowledge flash has fought superman and wasnt going close to the speed that mimic was going and his humanly strength affected superman.

Namora was stated as having hulk strength and being the strongest on the exiles team. She was upper class 100 ton. The woman lifted a da** mountain in her 1st appearance, (well the rock was stated as having the weight of a small mountain). I pretty sure there are a lot of necks that she could break out there (to bad he healed that in milli seconds).

Show me superman, wonderwoman, or black adam surviving sand in there body.

Bransolute
Got koed by a mimic that 1st caught him off gaurd, 2nd, going half the speed of light, that I have yet to see superman or black adam do ON EARTH yet. By the way, show me a scan that superman has taken a hit BY SUPRISE from someone coming at him 93000mps hitting him in the back of the head and hes just fine. To my knowledge flash has fought superman and wasnt going close to the speed that mimic was going and his humanly strength affected superman.

Namora was stated as having hulk strength and being the strongest on the exiles team. She was upper class 100 ton. The woman lifted a da** mountain in her 1st appearance, (well the rock was stated as having the weight of a small mountain). I pretty sure there are a lot of necks that she could break out there (to bad he healed that in milli seconds).

Show me superman, wonderwoman, or black adam surviving sand in there body. I'm not looking for anything. smile Not for you anyway...

Humanly strength? So, that must make everyone Flash has ever hurt a pussy... right?

And that makes her anywhere near BA? Plus, either Hype was doing better than her, and they aren't Superman strength...

He never healed that in milliseconds. He was out for a couple pages, and then all of the sudden snaps his neck back.

Wonder Woman has sand in her vagina if that helps any...

carver9
I'm not looking for anything. smile Not for you anyway...

Humanly strength? So, that must make everyone Flash has ever hurt a pussy... right?

And that makes her anywhere near BA? Plus, either Hype was doing better than her, and they aren't Superman strength...

He never healed that in milliseconds. He was out for a couple pages, and then all of the sudden snaps his neck back.

I want you to show me the things that I asked for instead of making up sh**. Thats all people on kmc do is make up things that they have no proof of.

Proove to me that namorita isnt as strong as wonderwoman, since she did lift something that had the weight of a mountain over her head and was classified as being the strongest on her team even when the team consist of sasquash who is a 100 tonner.

You have little knowledge of flash, how much can flash lift. Do you know the reason why flash punches hurt so bad, its because of his speed. Back when he can only go the speed of sound his punches was hurting superman. Flash rarely goes the speed of light and its hard pressed to say that he does it everytime he fights since you have no panel proof saying that he does. Superman got suckered by black canary sonic scream and almost got koed, it aint no tell what a sucker hit in the back of the head by a invulnerable body that possess 75ton strength, coming at him at 93000 mps would do to him.

How many panels did it take superman to heal a broken jaw from general zod, an entire issue. The reason Im using superman is because I consider superman and ba durability about the same, giving the edge to superman.

King hyperion 7/10 and thats being nice.

carver9
I'm not looking for anything. smile Not for you anyway...

I want you to show me something similar to wonderwoman or superman surviving sand or any object inside of there bodies.

You aint going to find anything because like I said all you all do on the forum is make sh** up.

Bransolute
I want you to show me the things that I asked for instead of making up sh**. Thats all people on kmc do is make up things that they have no proof of. Last time I tried to 'prove' to you something, it was that Superman could go lightspeed in space, and that was after numerous scans were posted (by me, and a lot of other people). I felt like smashing my head across the table. Not doing that again.

I never make up shit, but I'd have to 'prove' that wouldn't I?

Proove to me that namorita isnt as strong as wonderwoman, since she did lift something that had the weight of a mountain over her head and was classified as being the strongest on her team even when the team consist of sasquash who is a 100 tonner. Wonder Woman sucks. I hardly care about her.
If you're implying that Namora is even close to as strong as Supes, or BA, then I'm not responding to your next response...

Sassy? Really?!?!?!?!? Wow, that must make her a planet mover... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You have little knowledge of flash, how much can flash lift. Do you know the reason why flash punches hurt so bad, its because of his speed. Back when he can only go the speed of sound his punches was hurting superman. Flash rarely goes the speed of light and its hard pressed to say that he does it everytime he fights since you have no panel proof saying that he does. Superman got suckered by black canary sonic scream and almost got koed, it aint no tell what a sucker hit in the back of the head by a invulnerable body that possess 75ton strength, coming at him at 93000 mps would do to him.
I have little knowledge on Flash because you brought up Flash's 'human' strength in an argument, and tried to downplay Supes? shocklaugh

Something half the speed of light, still doesn't equate into light speed, by the way...

How many panels did it take superman to heal a broken jaw from general zod, an entire issue. The reason Im using superman is because I consider superman and ba durability about the same, giving the edge to superman. Ha! You're bringing up a virtual equal to Superman to try and downplay Supes, and BA? When it has virtually nothing to do with this thread?
If Hype can't break his jaw, then it's not even worth mentioning. However, a far lower to Supes or BA broke Hype's neck.

Also, the Synn fight stands out to me as a good durability feat for Black Adam.
When he got swatted off the planet, and crash landed on a moon, and the next time we see him, he's completely fine and trying to attack Synn again. And he keeps getting smacked around to no effect.
But meh... I mean, Hyperion withstood his own HV, an attack by Mimic, sand, Namora, etc...

King hyperion 7/10 and thats being nice. Black Adam. smile

Bransolute
I want you to show me something similar to wonderwoman or superman surviving sand or any object inside of there bodies.

You aint going to find anything because like I said all you all do on the forum is make sh** up. You're not worth proving anything to even if I felt like looking, and even if there was a scan of them surviving a planet full of sand in them. The only way people should argue with you, is how you argue with them... no proof.

This coming from the guy that said Gladiator could break Supes's neck, and Cannonball could take Supes, or give him a fight? laughing out loud

Photon009
Hyperion wins rather easily , King Hype 9.5/10

Horrificus
OK, let's do it this way:
Don't care about how strong they are. I know plenty of people that are VERY strong, but they can't punch to save their lives.
So, put those feats away for a second.
Give me 6 short lists.

Durability
1. List the most devastating attacks that BA has taken, without being KO'd and still been able to fight. How much damage can he take?

2. List the most devastating attacks that KH has taken, without being KO'd and still been able to fight. How much damage can he take?

Silver Bullet
1. How has BA been knocked out in the past. Looking for the WEAKEST KO's.

2. How has BA been knocked out in the past. Looking for the WEAKEST KO's.

Greatest Attacks
1. Not interested in final results of big drawn out battles. Just looking for BA's most devastating strikes/blasts, and what it did to who.

2. Not interested in final results of big drawn out battles. Just looking for BA's most devastating strikes/blasts, and what it did to who.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Horrificus
Durability
1. List the most devastating attacks that BA has taken, without being KO'd and still been able to fight. How much damage can he take?

Silver Bullet
1. How has BA been knocked out in the past. Looking for the WEAKEST KO's.

Greatest Attacks
1. Not interested in final results of big drawn out battles. Just looking for BA's most devastating strikes/blasts, and what it did to who.
I'll do BA's. smile

Durability:
He got this happen to him:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/24-15.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/25-16.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/25-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/25-20.jpg

Low showings:
The only times I recall BA being KOed, is when he got stomped on by a upgraded Synn, and when he took out Nazi. Both times he wasn't shown KO'ed, and the next time he was shown, he was fine. So, he might not have been KO'ed either...

Greatest attacks:
-He went through Spectre a couple times, breaking his head open.
-He ripped off Amazo's head.
-Broke Eclipso's neck.
-Two-shotted Martian Manhunter. smile

Horrificus
Thanks Bransolute. That is exactly what was looking for.

Anybody else have the same kind of showings for Hype?

1. Best showings of how much damage he can take, and still fight.

2. Worst showings, who knocked him out and how.

3. His Most awesome attacks on an enemy.

It has to be something actually done on panel.

Photon009
Hyperions?

-Got his neck snapped by Namora, literally snapped it right back, and one shotted her.
-Has taken being hit by a meteor and was barely fazed his shirt was just ripped and his hair a little ruined.
-On his original homeworld, the humans tried to kill him by nuking the entire planet. He was unfazed.
-Has had 1/2 ton of sand stuffed into his body, expanding it to levels where he couldnt even move. He healed in like 2 pages, even after getting the shit beat out of him by 2 regular Hyperions while vulnerable with the sand in him.
-Has taken a shot from a 500+ pound Class 75 organic steel cannonball (Mimic) traveling at 1/2 lightspeed, and was only "stunned" for like 2 or 3 panels. And it hurt Mimic even more, crippled Mimic actually.
-Took everything 2 regular Hyperions and the Exiles could do to him, and still kept on coming. It pissed him off more than anything. They only beat him when Blink stuffed a 1/2 ton of sand into him, leaving him vulnerable, then they teleported him to his home dimension.
-Took a point blank all out eye beam shot from Mimic right to the face, and wasnt even fazed. Didnt even budge.

-Simply put, he's never been knocked out. He's only been beaten twice, and one time was with the sand trick mentioned earlier, which only beat him temporarily (just long enough for them to teleport him away to another dimension), and the other time he beat himself with his own heat vision. But he has been stunned by Mimic as i mentioned earlier, but it hurt Mimic more. He's also been knocked down for one panel from Sasquatch merged with Nocturne punching him falling from tons of feet in the air. Those are basically his worst showings.

-Well let's see all the people he's KILLED with ONE SHOT of Heat Vision:
1) Namora
2) Hulk (after beating him down, but that was much earlier)
3) Wolverine
4) Magneto
5) Colossus
6) Shadowcat
7) Firestar
8) Mystique
9) Multiple Sentinels
10) The Vision
-He's also easily killed Quicksilver (broke his neck easily), Thor (broke his neck), Holocaust (broke him open and sniffed him up), The Thing (decapitated him to the point where he was in pieces) and the FF, Cap (including BREAKING CAP'S SHIELD), Iron Man (decapitating him) and the rest of the Avengers including Giant Man who looked like he was just flatout beaten to death or had his neck broken, as well as killing every single hero on Earth.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Photon009
Hyperions?

-Got his neck snapped by Namora, literally snapped it right back, and one shotted her.
-Has taken being hit by a meteor and was barely fazed his shirt was just ripped and his hair a little ruined.
-On his original homeworld, the humans tried to kill him by nuking the entire planet. He was unfazed.
-Has had 1/2 ton of sand stuffed into his body, expanding it to levels where he couldnt even move. He healed in like 2 pages, even after getting the shit beat out of him by 2 regular Hyperions while vulnerable with the sand in him.
-Has taken a shot from a 500+ pound Class 75 organic steel cannonball (Mimic) traveling at 1/2 lightspeed, and was only "stunned" for like 2 or 3 panels. And it hurt Mimic even more, crippled Mimic actually.
-Took everything 2 regular Hyperions and the Exiles could do to him, and still kept on coming. It pissed him off more than anything. They only beat him when Blink stuffed a 1/2 ton of sand into him, leaving him vulnerable, then they teleported him to his home dimension.

-Simply put, he's never been knocked out. He's only been beaten twice, and one time was with the sand trick mentioned earlier, which only beat him temporarily (just long enough for them to teleport him away to another dimension), and the other time he beat himself with his own heat vision. But he has been stunned by Mimic as i mentioned earlier, but it hurt Mimic more. He's also been knocked down for one panel from Sasquatch merged with Nocturne punching him falling from tons of feet in the air. Those are basically his worst showings.

-Well let's see all the people he's KILLED with ONE SHOT of Heat Vision:
1) Namora
2) Hulk (after beating him down, but that was much earlier)
3) Wolverine
4) Magneto
5) Colossus
6) Shadowcat
7) Firestar
8) Mystique
9) Multiple Sentinels
10) The Vision
-He's also easily killed Quicksilver (broke his neck easily), Thor (broke his neck), Holocaust (broke him open and sniffed him up), The Thing (decapitated him to the point where he was in pieces), Cap (including BREAKING CAP'S SHIELD), Iron Man (decapitating him), as well as killing every single hero on his earth. I posted pretty much all that in this thread. Look back.

Photon009
Originally posted by Switch 07
I posted pretty much all that in this thread. Look back.

Well, it was asked by Horrificus, so i basically narrowed it down and picked out his best feats and listed them. But yes i realize you have it all already in your respect thread.

Sirius77

hyperion destroys black adam and smile while doing it.

He still got his neck snapped by namora.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sirius77

Namora isn't class 100... Namor is class 90 when soaked... confused

That makes her at best class 90 when soaked also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.