Command and Conquer forces vs the Doom verse (Revision)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
I am putting this thread back up since Lana hasn't fully explained why the first thread was closed, and the format of the original debate wasn't actually breaking the 3v3 or 5v5 vs rules since military forces are allowed (I have seen many threads of this type go untouched, including ones that Lana has commented in)

If this thread does get closed, I would like a full explanation as to why, and if one is not forthcoming, I will be making a formal complaint, no offence Lana, I just want to cover all my bases before I get shut down without a reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the forces of the Command and Conquer series (GDI, Nod, Allies, Russians, USA, China and the GLA) with all of their options (If a military has appared in 2 or more games, they still get all their stuff), Vs the unending hordes of Hell from the Doom-verse. These include Doom, Doom 2, Doom 64 and the Doom 3/Ressurection of Evil Monsters)

Setting is on Earth. A hellhole has opened up, threatening the planet, this galvanises the various warring factions of the C&C verse against a terrifying new threat, but, can the combined might of theae vastly different military forces stop the onslaught of hellspawn?

Tiberium would have no effect on Hellspawn, These creatures feed on extremely potent toxins and radioactive materials (Doom 64) and seem to be immune from the vaccume and exposure to radioactivity in space.

Oh yes and before I forget, the humans on the C&C side, are not immune to Demonic possession and becoming Zombies.

Blaxican Hydra
Your asking for trouble. Lana shows no mercy.

Darkstorm Zero
Lets hope it doesn't come to that, I asked for an explanation, I already provided proof of why it's not against the rules, especially with other threads involving entire military forces...

The last thread was closed on the pretense of the 3v3 rule, which has since proven to only apply to individual characters and not entire military forces as being used in this thread.

Unless theres a doublestandard that I'm not aware of.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Your asking for trouble. Lana shows no mercy.

Lana
You did not specify in the first thread that each side would be fighting as one large army-like team. That's why it was closed.

This must be specified, else I will assume that it is not the case and thus close the thread for being against the rules.

Hooverman
haha spade king u like follow lana everywhere i think someone has a crush smile

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Lana
You did not specify in the first thread that each side would be fighting as one large army-like team. That's why it was closed.

This must be specified, else I will assume that it is not the case and thus close the thread for being against the rules.

When I PMed you about it, you never mentioned that to me... Ah wll, live and learn... big grin

Anyways, any verdicts?

Burning thought
hmm difficult, id say hell, cyber demon is indestructible unless the earth forces have the SC but other than that hell wins

if hell not have cyber demon then earth forces win if one marine can take down the entire area of hell and everything, also is satan in this fight, he may not be in the game doom but hell if their from hell surely satan would come sooner or later

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm difficult, id say hell, cyber demon is indestructible unless the earth forces have the SC but other than that hell wins

if hell not have cyber demon then earth forces win if one marine can take down the entire area of hell and everything, also is satan in this fight, he may not be in the game doom but hell if their from hell surely satan would come sooner or later

That one Cyberdemon is avalable, but thats a Unique monster, and no, there's no Lucifer/Satan/Devil or whatnot, just the Doom Monsters and all their capabilities, besides, with things like the icon of Sin (Baphomet for you Doom Junkies stick out tongue ), Motherdeomons from Doom 64, and colossal numbers of Generic Cyberdemons and Spider Masterminds, I can say that the Doom monsters can go toe to toe with the CnC forces for ages, but eventually the numerical advantage would go to hell.

I did have this debate on another forum, it was the general consensus that the Earth Forces would probably win due to massive superweapons spamage thats avalable through use of CnC generals and Zero Hour, my problem with that theory is the fact that Demons have nasty habbits of Teleporting and the long distance zombification of Civilians and Military personel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.