Hal Jordan vs. X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Universe
Hal Jordan

vs.

Cable
Iceman
Professor X
Emma Frost
Rogue
Havok
Marvel Girl

sexyking
Depends what mood Hal is in if his pissed of then he might have a good chance. The only Xmen to create a challange would be Professor X,Emma Frost and Cable.

Tron
Originally posted by sexyking
Depends what mood Hal is in if his pissed of then he might have a good chance. The only Xmen to create a challange would be Professor X,Emma Frost and Cable.

His ring gives him a psychic defense against all of them.

leonidas
he creates 5 silver surfers or 5 daxamites (actually, no limits in this battle so he creates a 100 of them -- the ring can do 'anything' roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and crushes them all.

sexyking
Originally posted by Tron
His ring gives him a psychic defense against all of them.

lol They don't have to attack mentally to beat him thats the thing with physics they have so many options available to them.

Although that said Hal does rock and is really really really powerful so he does take this.

juggernaut66666
x-men gets killed 10/10

Broly92
Iceman wins it for the X-men stick out tongue

Sixth_Winged
Hal's going down. His psychic defense is quite high but having prof x, cable, emma frost and marvel girl attacking at the same time is gonna overwhelm him. If this is current cable, he could also forcibly take his conciousness into the infonet while the rest attack is body.

leonidas
but . . . he makes 100 daxamites . . .? confused

don't you know the ring can do ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mwuhahhahahah . . . devil

General Kon-El
no expression

grey fox
Originally posted by sexyking
lol They don't have to attack mentally to beat him thats the thing with physics they have so many options available to them.

Although that said Hal does rock and is really really really powerful so he does take this.

Ummm not really.

A psychic can do very little if their opponent has mental defenses.

Grimm22
Hal destroys the planet.... no expression

Hal 100/10

Darth Martin
Hal takes it.

Validus
Originally posted by leonidas
he creates 5 silver surfers or 5 daxamites (actually, no limits in this battle so he creates a 100 of them -- the ring can do 'anything' roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and crushes them all.
I'm glad you finally believe in the character you drafted.

Happy Dance

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus
I'm glad you finally believe in the character you drafted.

Happy Dance

i ALWAYS loved hal! i will admit to gaining some new respect for him though . . . wink

sexyking
Originally posted by grey fox
Ummm not really.

A psychic can do very little if their opponent has mental defenses.

ummmm who said i meant them attacking him i simply meant them controlling others to attack him perhaps other powerful mutants.

Besides i have stated Hal wins this.

Draco69
Hal. The psychics are non-consequentially. Hal just "Final Flash" their asses and they all dust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.