Superman (no flying allow) vs juggernant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grimside
Superman promise not to fly and not to use heat vision. A Pure strenght battle between the two in a moutain area. Who u think would win?

bigbran
im pretty sure this has been done about 3 or 4 times. juggs should win, but that wont be accepted...

Dinalfos
Superman still has superior speed, manoeuvrability and strength going for him. Superman wins on points.

illadelph12
Speed kills.

Sixth_Winged
His only chance here is to punch him to orbit, otherwise anything else against Juggs to physically manhandle him even with foot speed is a futile attempt.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by grimside
Superman promise not to fly and not to use heat vision. A Pure strenght battle between the two in a moutain area. Who u think would win?

Is battlefield-removal allowed?

Soljer
Superman still has speed and T-vo. That's all he needs against Juggernaut.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer

How's he going to defeat him?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
How's he going to defeat him?

Supes beat Doomsday without flying....

N'uff Said cool

Soljer
Rend the helmet from his head, faster than the Juggernaut can even formulate a thought, and then mind-rape him?

erm.

Whittdawg92
If I ever see another superman vs. juggernaut thread I'm goin to kill someone no expression

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer

T-Vo is stupid, essecially when superman has it.

Validus
Juggernaut wins.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Juggernaut wins.
spank

Avalonofthewind
1 orbit punch and it's over.

Supes wins.

golem370
laughing yeah sure it is

golem370
A orbital punch ain't nothing to Juggernaut

Rick/Genis
Superman has T-vo?

HEY EVERYONE, PARTY AT SUPES PLACE!!!

Does it come with a nice TV and Surround sound to boot? stick out tongue

Jarlaxle
Stalemate: JUGGERNAUT CAN NOT BE KILLED BY ANY AMOUNT OF PHSYSICAL FORCE, AND JUGGERNAUT IS SIMPLY NOT STRONG ENOUGH OR FAST ENOUGH TO HARM SUPERMAN, PERIOD.

Jarlaxle
If you want a comparison, to end this one for good, think about this...Remember in the X Men TV series, the Juggernaut goes up against the Gladiator..Now think of the Gladiator as a superman clone...almost identical strength and abilities.....Gladiator didnt bother wasting time, (because he knew he couldnt kill juggernaut)...He simply picks up juggernaut and hurls him thousands of miles across the earth, into the middle of the ocean, thus, ending the fight....Juggernaut was fine...but he was out of the fight. This is a dumb fight.

golem370
He match for Superman in strength there is simply no proof he ain't. He is stronger then Thor Thing and a match for Savage Hulk

golem370
Originally posted by Jarlaxle
If you want a comparison, to end this one for good, think about this...Remember in the X Men TV series, the Juggernaut goes up against the Gladiator..Now think of the Gladiator as a superman clone...almost identical strength and abilities.....Gladiator didnt bother wasting time, (because he knew he couldnt kill juggernaut)...He simply picks up juggernaut and hurls him thousands of miles across the earth, into the middle of the ocean, thus, ending the fight....Juggernaut was fine...but he was out of the fight. This is a dumb fight.

TV Show sick That was the biggest load of shit ever because later in that saga Rogue was going toe to toe with Gladiator and for a second plus there is another comic book where Gladiator goes toe to toe with colossus and Colossus holds his own for a bit. Classic Juggernaut has beat Colossus badly and he punched a wall which flung a piece of ruble at rogue and k.o'ed her.

Jarlaxle
Okay...well the same thing happens in the comic series, okay? So it doesnt matter...

Apolloknight
Okay...well the same thing happens in the comic series, okay? So it doesnt matter...

No it doesnt, you have very little knowledge of the Juggernaut, and before you go and Post something in one of his Threads I suggest you read up on him.

And yes this is like the 50th superman vs. Juggernaut Thread.

As for this fight, BFR isnt going to work on Juggernaut because he can just return to earth. On top of that, He brings up his Shield, His Shield stills Supermans Momentum, Juggernaut Grabs him, and its lights out Superman.

But in a Real Fight, Superman Speedblitzs him and T-vo's Juggernaut

Accel
What's a "real fight," then?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Accel
What's a "real fight," then?

No rules, like this one and the many other Superman vs Juggernaut Threads that Hinder Supermans Ablitiy to fight.

Like the one with no superspeed

Or the one where they are in a 12x12 cage

etc.

Accel
He still has speed and T-vo for this fight. Just not flight or heat vision (which was pointless to take away).

thanospimphand
exactually he is not strong enough to harm superman

Metalmanx
T-Vo is the biggest load of crap power ever added to Superman. Go ahead and just make him God now. He's already there.

Black Arachnid
superman can throw a moon i think superman is stronger

Apolloknight
T-Vo is the biggest load of crap power ever added to Superman. Go ahead and just make him God now. He's already there.

co-signed

Metalmanx
Originally posted by thanospimphand
exactually he is not strong enough to harm superman

He technically is. Juggernaut (Classic, at least) has limitless strength. After a few days/weeks/months/years of constant pounding, increasing his strength each time, he would eventually start to harm Superman.

This is the same Juggernaut who's overpowered Hulk and backhanded THOR over a distance of several blocks.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Black Arachnid
superman can throw a moon i think superman is stronger

Thor lifted the Midgard Serpent, And Juggernaut Put Thor in a Bear Hug in which he couldnt escape. He was going to kill him. wink

Accel
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Thor lifted the Midgard Serpent, And Juggernaut Put Thor in a Bear Hug in which he couldnt escape. He was going to kill him. wink
That was 8th Day Juggernaut, who I'm not convinced was focused rather than just on the receiving end of a power up.

Accel
It's a silly power, but it's not like he's going to use it frequently any way.

Metalmanx
It's a silly power, but it's not like he's going to use it frequently any way.

Still. He has nearly every power in the world (exaggeration, of course), and now he has telepathy? Completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

Accel
I don't mind the idea of Superman with telepathy, but what bugs me about T-vo is that no one can clearly define it's capabilities.

Apolloknight
I don't mind the idea of Superman with telepathy, but what bugs me about T-vo is that no one can clearly define it's capabilities.

Because its one of those "only when the need arasies" powers. Other then that, Superman is a lightspeed Brawler with flight.

Reaper777
JUGGERNAUT WINS!

UNSTOPABLE, get it?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by golem370
A orbital punch ain't nothing to Juggernaut

Except sending him into space and having him at Supes mercy.

Accel
Juggernaut can get back to Earth by putting up his shield, though. BFR doesn't really work for him like it does others.

Sea King
sups cant hurt juggs but i dont know if juggs could land a hit on sups with his speed

Reaper777
It would be hard for him to land a hit but eventualy hes gonna get a hold of him, then its over.

Unless of corse we got the wrong idea, and this thread is really suposed to be Current Juggernaut vs Superman.

In that case, no conetst, Superman all the way.

But if its Classic Juggs, I dont thing Superman can take him.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Reaper777
It would be hard for him to land a hit but eventualy hes gonna get a hold of him, then its over.

Unless of corse we got the wrong idea, and this thread is really suposed to be Current Juggernaut vs Superman.

In that case, no conetst, Superman all the way.

But if its Classic Juggs, I dont thing Superman can take him.

Thing is, Superman can T-vo, so it could mean an easy victory right there, Speedblitz/T-vo.

Its sucks but what can you do sad

If it where a battle with just Superman and Juggernaut No T-vo, Juggernauts gets clocked in the first millisecond of the fight, flys a few blocks away, brings up his shield, Superman charges Juggernauts, Slows down significantly because of Juggernauts Shields saps momentum from objects, Juggernaut gets ahold of supes, and its lights out superman.

Dinalfos
I don't think so. Superman is too strong. He can easily fight off Juggernaut.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dinalfos
I don't think so. Superman is too strong. He can easily fight off Juggernaut.

Thats what Thor thought also.... wink

Reaper777
Thats what Thor thought also.... wink

Yeah, he almost killed thor.
I think he could hold superman long enough to kill, or alteast ko him.

Dinalfos
Superman is arguably stronger than Thor.

Reaper777
He could probably get away from the Juggernaut, but not in time to save himself.

Apolloknight
Superman is arguably stronger than Thor.

Yes, maybe even Stronger, but at the same Time, Thor is no weaking, remember, he lifter the Midgard Serpent, which circled the earth twice I believe. Juggernaut Made it look like Thor was a child in his arms.

Now maybe Superman is Stronger then Thor, but not by much, Remember, Juggernaut is the Advatar of Strength, if he wants to do something, he is going to do it.

Dinalfos
No, Thor ain't no weakling. That's why I think he shouldn't have been owned like that by Juggernaut. And that's why I believe Superman should easily be able to knock Juggernaut around a bit. He's not going to beat him that way, but he should have the upperhand. Remember, Superman's strength limit is just as unknown as Juggernaut's.

Apolloknight
No, Thor ain't no weakling. That's why I think he shouldn't have been owned like that by Juggernaut. And that's why I believe Superman should easily be able to knock Juggernaut around a bit. He's not going to beat him that way, but he should have the upperhand. Remember, Superman's strength limit is just as unknown as Juggernaut's.

You missed the whole shield sapping somethings momentum part huh?

Reaper777
Juggernaut cant be killed by physical means, supes punches do nothing, Juggs can just laugh it off, It'll take him a while to catch supes, but once he does, it's over!

MattDay
superman turned the magheddon stuff, that was an awesome strength achievement, i think if juggernaught got a hold of superman, he'd just pount juggerz through all the building in sight, then through the earth, then out to space, across the universe until juggernaught is pointlessly floating in the vacuum of space. the end.

Dinalfos
You missed the whole shield sapping somethings momentum part huh?

No, I didn't. But didn't that happen only once?

Reaper777
Originally posted by MattDay
superman turned the magheddon stuff, that was an awesome strength achievement, i think if juggernaught got a hold of superman, he'd just pount juggerz through all the building in sight, then through the earth, then out to space, across the universe until juggernaught is pointlessly floating in the vacuum of space. the end.
He couldent put him through any thing, Supes is dead as soon as he gets ahold of him, and the vaccum of space is nothing to Juggernaut, he has a magic sheild that protects him from that, he could beat Supes to death while floating in the vaccum of space, Juggs Wins, Game Over.

Reaper777
Besides, how is he gonna wrestle Juggernaut Through any thing?

UNSTOPABLE

(he cant fly remember)

Apolloknight
No, I didn't. But didn't that happen only once?

Juggernaut rarely uses his shield, it does sap momentum. If he used his shield all the time, there is not alot of people who would ever beat him.

Reaper777
If he was stuck in space he would use a sheild.
Supes is dead.

Accel
Juggernaut rarely uses his shield, it does sap momentum. If he used his shield all the time, there is not alot of people who would ever beat him.
The shield doesn't mean any one or any thing in it stops moving. It's just added protection and if something were thrown at it (like, say, Thor's hammer), then it would slow the projectile's speed.

Apolloknight
The shield doesn't mean any one or any thing in it stops moving. It's just added protection and if something were thrown at it (like, say, Thor's hammer), then it would slow the projectile's speed.

Juggernaut says it himself, his shield was sapping the momentum from Thors hammer, why wouldnt it say momentum from other people charging him, they are still objects am I right.

Accel
Juggernaut says it himself, his shield was sapping the momentum from Thors hammer, why wouldnt it say momentum from other people charging him, they are still objects am I right.
Yes, it slowed the hammer down as it was coming closer. That's the purpose of a shield, if not to keep a projectile from contact at all.

This doesn't mean Superman will be motionless in the same shield, just that he'd slow down against his will if he tried to fly right into Cain when the shield was up.

Reaper777

Yep

Reaper777
Yes, it slowed the hammer down as it was coming closer. That's the purpose of a shield, if not to keep a projectile from contact at all.

This doesn't mean Superman will be motionless in the same shield, just that he'd slow down against his will if he tried to fly right into Cain when the shield was up.
But he's not allowed to fly.

Accel
Originally posted by Reaper777
But he's not allowed to fly.
You pretty much missed the point there entirely.

Apolloknight

Exaclty, slow enough for Juggernaut to lay hands on him. big grin

Accel
Superman's not the same as a hammer. If he notices his speed decreasing, he can simply go the other direction.

He doesn't need to blitz Cain. He can just dance around him at high speeds.

Apolloknight
Superman's not the same as a hammer. If he notices his speed decreasing, he can simply go the other direction.

He doesn't need to blitz Cain. He can just dance around him at high speeds.

confused

Where is the strategy in dancing around him? Its going to sap his momentum the second he trys to accelerate to high speeds.

Reaper777
Speed isnt really a factor when your fighting Juggernaut.

Accel
confused

Where is the strategy in dancing around him? Its going to sap his momentum the second he trys to accelerate to high speeds.
Supes doesn't need to move at lightspeeds here, he just needs to be slightly faster than Cain.

Apolloknight
Supes doesn't need to move at lightspeeds here, he just needs to be slightly faster than Cain.

I see what you mean, but Juggernaut has no problem with tagging people not just slightly, but way faster then himself.

Accel
I see what you mean, but Juggernaut has no problem with tagging people not just slightly, but way faster then himself.
You mean when he charges forward and they try to stop him?

Apolloknight
You mean when he charges forward and they try to stop him?

No I mean just punching or hitting them.

Accel
Then I doubt they were moving much faster than he could during those times.

Reaper777
Nope they get near him moving at any speed and they get smashed.

Accel
All they have to do is move somewhat faster than him to avoid his punches. For someone as fast as Superman, it shouldn't be that hard.

Metalmanx
All they have to do is move somewhat faster than him to avoid his punches. For someone as fast as Superman, it shouldn't be that hard.

So are you arguing another stalemate then?

Jarlaxle
You guys are forgetting juggernaut's main power....When he gains momemtum he CANNOT be stopped...Once Juggs gets going, superman could try all he wants to stop the juggernaut, but he would NOT be able to. Im not saying juggernaut would win, becausse I dont think he could hurt superman, but I dont think superman could hurt juggernaut either...Im just saying Juggernaut has the advantage here, he CANNOT be hurt and CANNOT be stopped when gains momentum.

Accel
So are you arguing another stalemate then?
No. Supes just needs to remove the helmet and possibly the skull cap and use T-Vo.

Metalmanx
No. Supes just needs to remove the helmet and possibly the skull cap and use T-Vo.

Oh yea, I keep forgetting about that lame-ass power. Dammnit. Of all the powers to give to Superman. Why don't we just give him reality-warping abilities while we're at it?

Slightly off-topic...when was the first instance of Superman's T-Vo? What caused it to manifest?

Accel
Oh yea, I keep forgetting about that lame-ass power. Dammnit. Of all the powers to give to Superman. Why don't we just give him reality-warping abilities while we're at it?

Slightly off-topic...when was the first instance of Superman's T-Vo? What caused it to manifest?
I think he gained it from some Kryptonian training or something. I really dunno.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.