High Evolutionary run the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

babel10
How far will the Evolutionary go?

Super Skrull
Hulk
Mr Sinister
Magneto
Habringer of Apocalypse
Adam Warlock
Silver Surfer
Seth
Thanos
Odin
Cthulhu
Galactus

golem370
Thanos maybe

leonheartmm
i dont think that list is right, didnt seth beat gaia and atum the god eater making him much higher than skyfathers.

Crease
Gets to Seth.

babel10
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i dont think that list is right, didnt seth beat gaia and atum the god eater making him much higher than skyfathers.

No, your thinking of Set, the elder god who is gaia's bother who is far above skyfathers. However, Seth is the egyptian god of evil. Seth is above thor but below skyfather since he couldn't beat Odin.

kgkg
i don't see him beating Adam warlock

grey fox
He stops at Hulk .

jinzin
lol that sucks...

babel10
Originally posted by grey fox
He stops at Hulk .
why?

golem370
He has been beat by Hulk before

babel10
Are you referring to when the Evolutionary tricked the Hulk into destroying his armor or something else.

golem370
I guess

babel10
That wasn't a fight since the Evolutionary let Hulk pound on him until his suit broke down. However, during the Evolutionary War the Evolutionary uses his power to displace an enraged Hulk from the area. After this he continues to face the avengers with the upperhand.

Mider
didnt he fight galactus once he didnt win but galactus could have been devolved

babel10
Yes, HE and Galactus fought in ff 175, and the Evolutionary evolves Galactus beyond the point of needing a body. So Galactus could also have been devolved.

guy222
that was a good fight

Bouboumaster
Hulk beat him before

Or Thanos outmast him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk beat him before

Wasn't that before he was evolved?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.