Honored Predator vs Agent Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
the fight takes place in the hot, dense jungles of Central America.

this is an honored predator, which is between the ranks of a warrior and an elder. better than a warrior but not quite as good as an elder.
with standard equip: cloak, body mesh, heavy armor, medicomp, & bio-helmet with all visions and neuro scan.

Weapons: 13" indestructible wrist blades, combi-stick, smart disk, plasma caster, netgun & 5 remote mines.

Agent Zero has: vibranium suit which keeps him from making virtually any sound whatsoever, cloak, dual pistols w/ adamantium bullets, dual wrist-plasma blasters, & sniper rifle w/ adamantium piercing rounds.

Broly92
Agent Zero

braz
oh yea, i forgot to add, he has his adamantium-coated knife too.

braz
Originally posted by Broly92
Agent Zero

do u think the plasma bolts could burn through the vibranium?

Broly92
Originally posted by braz
do u think the plasma bolts could burn through the vibranium?
nooooo no expression

braz
what about Agent Zero's face, is that covered in vibranium, or is that just s ski mask with goggles?

Jyppe
Vibranium wouldn't protect Zero from Plasma. Plasma = pure heat.

Broly92
what about Agent Zero's face, is that covered in vibranium, or is that just s ski mask with goggles?
vibranium

braz
vibranium

no expression

braz
Originally posted by Jyppe
Vibranium wouldn't protect Zero from Plasma. Plasma = pure heat.

u think? so would it just burn through immediately or what?

Broly92
u think? so would it just burn through immediately or what?
It wouldn't at all

braz
It wouldn't at all

r u sure? because i thought vibranium could only absorb any sort of penetration and project it into vibration, thats y its called 'vibranium' and not something like super-heated gas.

Darth Martin
I believe that Agent Zero has the edge but if he gets caut in that net-gun it is all over for him.

Jyppe
You guys should know that vibranium only absorbs kinetic energy. There has been no evidences that it would protect you from heat, or radiation.

Broly92
Originally posted by Jyppe
You guys should know that vibranium only absorbs kinetic energy. There has been no evidences that it would protect you from heat, or radiation.
Really? I never heard that confused

Darth Martin
Strength-Pred
Speed-Debatable
Skill-Pred
Weaponry-Pred
Stealth-Pred
Endurance-Debatable
Intelligence-Pred

Broly92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Strength-Pred
Speed-Debatable
Skill-Pred
Weaponry-Pred
Stealth-Pred
Endurance-Debatable
Intelligence-Pred
Strength- Agree
Speed- Agree
Skill- Debatable
Weaponry- Quality over quantity Agent Zero wins
Stealth- Agree probably
Endurance-Agree
Intelligence- Agent Zero

Darth Martin
Intelligence goes to the pred. They have more advanced tech and have found and studied species that Marvel will never hope to encounter. Also a Honored pred is about anywhere from 600-700 years of age.

The Pred will see the vibranium grains(vulnerable spots) with the bio-helmet. Also braz stated the pred has Heavy Armour which is near indestructible. Adamantium shouldn't be getting past that. AZ is not winning a knife fight with the Yautja.

Question=How are their "Adamantium Piercing Rounds"? Pred wins.

Broly92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Intelligence goes to the pred. They have more advanced tech and have found and studied species that Marvel will never hope to encounter. Also a Honored pred is about anywhere from 600-700 years of age.

The Pred will see the vibranium grains(vulnerable spots) with the bio-helmet. Also braz stated the pred has Heavy Armour which is near indestructible. Adamantium shouldn't be getting past that. AZ is not winning a knife fight with the Yautja.

Question=How are their "Adamantium Piercing Rounds"? Pred wins.
Adiantium bullets peirce it
Agent Zero is a genuis but I don't think he is smarter because I don't care sad

Darth Martin
Bump.

srankmissingnin
My god these Predator threads are so frustrating. Are any of you Predator supporters going to start to listen to reason before you give me an ulcer or would that be to much to ask?

Seriously these threads are a joke. There is no comic book or movie feats that provides even an inkling of evidence to support that a Predator is any where near your average street hero (once again excluding the Bad Blood mini series cause those Preds were just nuts compared to all others). They show up with prep. and a clocking device and pick off your average cannon fodder... is that supposed to impress me? The reason they cause so much damage is because a) they have the element of surprise b) their prey is unprepared and c) they are ****ing invisible. The most impressive thing a Predator does is set up fights in unfair situations with every element leaning in their favour and still lose. They aren't faster then your typical street hero, someone like Daredevil or Nightwing could borderline speed blitz them. They certainly aren't more skilled then your average street either; you could argue that they SHOULD be, but Predators are constantly bested (even in h2h) by humans that are a joke compared to the h2h Big-guns in Marvel and DC. And the idea that Predator's are more intelligent then the humans of Marvel earth is so stupid it doesn't even merit a response.

Predators (at best) are around class two in strength so they are stronger then most street heroes and their durability is also super human. Those are their advantages. I'm a huge fan and with all this unfounded garbage that keeps getting spouted out you guys are starting to make me hate Predators... sad

Jyppe
Really..? For startters I agree you with that people are making way too many Predator threads, but an opinion shouldn't just stop them.

There are lots of feats to back up Predator's current status. Slicing through metal, punching through sh*t. Etc If you seriously want to see some high level Predator action check out:

- Aliens vs Predator Book one
- AvP Duel
- AvP Booty
- AvP Eternal
- AvP War
- Predator Cold War
- Predator Jungle Tales Classic
- Predator Race War
- Batman vs Predator comics (They're actually quite good)

Darth Martin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
My god these Predator threads are so frustrating. Are any of you Predator supporters going to start to listen to reason before you give me an ulcer or would that be to much to ask?

Seriously these threads are a joke. There is no comic book or movie feats that provides even an inkling of evidence to support that a Predator is any where near your average street hero (once again excluding the Bad Blood mini series cause those Preds were just nuts compared to all others). They show up with prep. and a clocking device and pick off your average cannon fodder... is that supposed to impress me? The reason they cause so much damage is because a) they have the element of surprise b) their prey is unprepared and c) they are ****ing invisible. The most impressive thing a Predator does is set up fights in unfair situations with every element leaning in their favour and still lose. They aren't faster then your typical street hero, someone like Daredevil or Nightwing could borderline speed blitz them. They certainly aren't more skilled then your average street either; you could argue that they SHOULD be, but Predators are constantly bested (even in h2h) by humans that are a joke compared to the h2h Big-guns in Marvel and DC. And the idea that Predator's are more intelligent then the humans of Marvel earth is so stupid it doesn't even merit a response.

Predators (at best) are around class two in strength so they are stronger then most street heroes and their durability is also super human. Those are their advantages. I'm a huge fan and with all this unfounded garbage that keeps getting spouted out you guys are starting to make me hate Predators... sad What the f**k?

Broly92
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Predators (at best) are around class two in strength so they are stronger then most street heroes and their durability is also super human. Those are their advantages. I'm a huge fan and with all this unfounded garbage that keeps getting spouted out you guys are starting to make me hate Predators... sad
I agree somewhat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.