Illuminati Vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Basic forum fight, an hour of prep with minimal information (powers/abilities of other team)

No weaponry/tech (other than the characters normal armaments) to be taken onto the battlefield

Battleground - Battleworld (from Secret Wars) ... near an ocean

Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Booster Gold
Aquaman
GL (John)

Vs

Prof X
Reed Richards
Namor
Iron Man
Black Bolt
Dr Strange

Skeets
Illuminati easily.

Broly92
Illuminati 7/10

Tassadar
Hmmm, Iron Man, Prof X, Dr Strange, and Reed Richards with prep? Illuminati win.

Darksaint
Give the JL Flash and MM and it'll be a match

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
Basic forum fight, an hour of prep with minimal information (powers/abilities of other team)

No weaponry/tech (other than the characters normal armaments) to be taken onto the battlefield

Battleground - Battleworld (from Secret Wars) ... near an ocean

Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Booster Gold
Aquaman
GL (John)

Vs

Prof X
Reed Richards
Namor
Iron Man
Black Bolt
Dr Strange

there are some who would say with prep strange alone could take that group. you'd need fate to counter him, or at least zatanna .. .

illuminati demolish this group . . .

Tony Stark
Originally posted by leonidas
there are some who would say with prep strange alone could take that group. you'd need fate to counter him, or at least zatanna .. .

illuminati demolish this group . . .

Fate and Zatanna are pretenders neither are even in Dr. DOOMs class in sorcery... let alone THE SORCERER SUPREME.

Illuminati owns them without much effort. 10/10

Sixth_Winged
Illuminati.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Fate and Zatanna are pretenders neither are even in Dr. DOOMs class in sorcery... let alone THE SORCERER SUPREME.

I'd pay big money to hear Morgan Freeman read this line!

Validus
Originally posted by Tony Stark

roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus
roll eyes (sarcastic)

my thoughts exactly. once again dc ignorance rears its ugly head . . .

sad

Superherovandal
both Zatanna and fate would magically annihilate Dr. Doom in magical powers.

kgkg
with no PIS / CIS ....... and prep strange ......... even cosmic have hard time beating him.

nimbus006
Reed could come up with some device for the illuminati to wear as ear plugs so they would'nt be effected by Black Bolts scream. Then they could just stand behind him at let him go to work. Although i dont know if he could do it in an hour. John could put up a shield to counter the concussive blast though. I say this goes to Illuminati 7/10. I give JLA 30% Chance b/c of their team work.

Broly92
Originally posted by Superherovandal
both Zatanna and fate would magically annihilate Dr. Doom in magical powers.
True but Dr.Fate is still second to Dr.Strange by a very small margin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.