Thanos vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
What if it had been Thanos had woke up on Earth and didn't have anything but his strength speed durability and stamina well and fighting ability and was suddenly attack by Iron Man and Wonder Man and then Namor and Hercules how would he had faired? Thanos without cosmic projection powers telepoting powers mental powers or matter manipulation powers and had to face some of Marvels toughtest fighters at the same time?Does Thanos have what the Hulk had to face these guys at the same time and do well against them?

Immortal Hercules
Iron Man
Namor the Sub-Mariner/fully drenched
Wonder Man

Skeets
Don't you ever get tired of making threads?

golem370
haven't made one in a couple hours so yes and I wasn't on this weekend so yes

Skeets
laughing out loud

Reaper777
I think he could do it.

But im not for sure, he seems strong enough to do it.
I'll have to read some more about Thanos to be sure.

Scoobless
He'll be fighting She-Hulk soon..... no expression

bigbran
he would beat them all, the only thing is the flyers and he would still crush them.

papablkbear
Hmm i have the comics where Thanos fought Thing and Thor at the same time hand to hand and he held his own. If i remember correctly he even said he was holding back(i have to read the comics again to be sure)

HisMajestyAC43
thanos can do it.

bigbran
Originally posted by papablkbear
Hmm i have the comics where Thanos fought Thing and Thor at the same time hand to hand and he held his own. If i remember correctly he even said he was holding back(i have to read the comics again to be sure) why do you have the same avy as hulk=strength?
unless....

DickBlazer
These guys are a joke to Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.