Penance stare VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJOILNIR
Ghost riders penance stare vs Thanos, would it affect him? and to what degree given Thanos's list of dastardly deeds cool

Reaper777
Hmmmm....I dont know if it would affect him or not. It definately should, but it doesent work on Venom, I think it would bring the big guy down if it did work.

Sixth_Winged
It would, but Thanos would recover. It would be extremely x1000000 painful though considering Thanos is responsible for galactic/universal wide genocide.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
It would, but Thanos would recover. It would be extremely x1000000 painful though considering Thanos is responsible for galactic/universal wide genocide.

HisMajestyAC43
i personally don;t think it would work on thanos. and if it did, it wouldn't be quite so devastating. he would most definitely recover, and quickly enough for it to not really be a major factor in the fight.

Rols
I highly doubt that PS would work on beings who has high telepathic defence.

golem370
Billions of peoples death reliving that might cripple him. But then again I doubt that he has any guilt or sadness for what he did.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by golem370
Billions of peoples death reliving that might cripple him. But then again I doubt that he has any guilt or sadness for what he did. He probably wont die since not being allowed to die. If it did work, he'll be f%cked but he still probably would recover. Thanos's durability is sick

leonidas
it's a good question. i agree with the above -- it likley would work, but he'd recover more quickly than most. he has shown some regret for past deeds at times, so it may work quite well.

with thanos though, it would depend more on the situation and the writer. erm

Whittdawg92
yaeh, he'd feel pain beyond the pain of death, but he'd recover.

Grimm22
It might take him down but then again he's still Thanos erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.