Spiderman: Iron vs. Black vs. Scarlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
These three incarnations of spiderman have all appeared on the rooftops of NYC. Before they were teleported there, each of their Mary Jane's went missing. They all blame each other. So who wins?

Iron Spider: Following Peter's upgrades, the suit was a gift by Tony Stark
http://www.newsarama.com/JoeFridays/JF37art/ASM532_COV_Col.jpg

Black spider: With this suit Peter became sigificantly stronger then when he was in his original costume. I'm not sure if this was true in the comics but in the cartoon he acted well like Clark from smallville when exposed to red kryptonite.
http://www.pop-arena.com/articles/venom/venom19.jpg

Scarlet spider: This guy's a clone of spiderman. He has token impact webbings and was the first to have the stingers added to his arsenal. I also heard he took down Venom w/ease.
http://www.spyder-25.com/charfiles/scarlet1.jpg

Longinus
I'll go with Iron Spider

lilnutta12
iron - ive heard something about this spiderman being able to shape his suit into any of his previous incarnations / forms

Metalmanx
Iron. And that's mostly based on his recent physical upgrades before even donning the suit.

golem370
Can I add somebody rolling on floor laughing

Sparkz
Iron Spidey, hell he could own them even without his upgrades, the suit gives him stealth and because all these guys cancel out their spider-senses then he could sneak up on each one and take them apart, not to mention the durability the suit gives him, with his upgrade aswell its just plain overkill.

Broly92
Scarlet Spider is cooler than both stick out tongue

Sparkz
Originally posted by Broly92
Scarlet Spider is cooler than both stick out tongue

I'd disagree, but I'm a little biased stick out tongue

Broly92
Originally posted by Sparkz
I'd disagree, but I'm a little biased stick out tongue
Towards who Ben Reily is much better than Peter IMO

Sparkz
Towards who Ben Reily is much better than Peter IMO

Lol well I'm the opposite, mainly cause i got sick of every story with Ben reily in it started with "My name is Ben reily I used to be peter parker, then i thought I was a clone yadda yadda yadda" they didnt need to put that in every single issue. lol That and I prefer Petes costumes over ben's

Broly92
Lol well I'm the opposite, mainly cause i got sick of every story with Ben reily in it started with "My name is Ben reily I used to be peter parker, then i thought I was a clone yadda yadda yadda" they didnt need to put that in every single issue. lol That and I prefer Petes costumes over ben's
What?
that sweatshirt one was awesome the other one was okay

Sparkz
What?
that sweatshirt one was awesome the other one was okay

True I just preferd Peter's. Didn't you notice at the start of every stoy when Ben Reily was Spider-man he would essentialy recap the clone saga, or maybe I just noticed it cause I read nearly all the Ben Reily stories again recently.

Broly92
True I just preferd Peter's. Didn't you notice at the start of every stoy when Ben Reily was Spider-man he would essentialy recap the clone saga, or maybe I just noticed it cause I read nearly all the Ben Reily stories again recently.
Not really?

Sparkz
Not really?

Ok it was just me then lol. I still prefer Peter anyway.

MrHeavySilence
Black Spider lost to the Punisher!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.