Justice League: Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
If you liked the X-men legends then you might be interested on this one. It's basically the same gameplay. You pick a team from the JLA and you accomplish missions. So far this is the list:

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Zatanna
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Green Arrow
Aqua Man

The missions will only allow 2 characters at a time: one associated the mission, one chosen by the player.

This game is NOT being released for Next Gen Consoles. At least not at the moment.

Quincy Archer
I am verry excited for this game. It's about time the Justice League got a Real showing. I didn't know that the Lantern, Arrow, and Aquaman were released as playable. I must not have been keeping up enough.

I think I like the 2 character missions. X-Men legends felt like there was too much going on on screen at a time. It was harder to keep up with. I'm definitely looking forward to donning Batman's cape and fighting alongside Supes.

AstroFan
Im not sure about this, mainly since Batman and Superman are the only 2 I care about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

WrathfulDwarf
Green Arrow and Green Lantern would be a classic team up. thumb up

Draco69
I think it's obvious who I want to use!

Anywho, I hope it's good. I'm going to rent Marvel Alliance too but I'm personally more excited about JLH because we have new characters to use. MA on the other hand seems to be the same characters from X-Men Legends with a skin of another plastered on them (Human Torch = Sunfire: Hell, their movements are exactly the same...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.